Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    So let me get this straight:

- The game was not released in Austrailia so the Aussies that wanted to play at launch found ways i.e. proxies to buy the game whether through the web or through friends.
    - No guards were put in place to prevent them from playing, just from buying the game
    - They completely overload the Swiftsure server that my guild was placed on by the SWTOR Guild Launch
    - I lived with 1 1/2 months of login queues especially on weekends
    - Population has dropped and now they want to drop it even more by giving out transfers for all those Aussies who didn't want to wait for their region to launch?

Sounds like horseshit to me....

Nothing against you Aussies in fact I love the fact we have a 24 hour server with Aussies and NA players, so please don't think its aimed at you. BW should have just had the Aussie release along side the NA and EU release and not this after the fact bullshit.

Deleted
    Server transfers and cross server PvP is going live before 1.3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    So let me get this straight:

- The game was not released in Austrailia so the Aussies that wanted to play at launch found ways i.e. proxies to buy the game whether through the web or through friends.
    Correct but incorrect, we were allowed to purchase the game through amazon or other online means, in-fact even stores in Australia started to import copy's of the game long before the release here.

- No guards were put in place to prevent them from playing, just from buying the game
    There were never any guards in place that stopped us from playing, only buying from Origin or the SWTOR site.
    They completely overload the Swiftsure server that my guild was placed on by the SWTOR Guild Launch
    Seeing as your an american your probably unaware of the daisy chain the oceanic community made so they could stay together, I won't go into too much detail about it, you can google that yourself but swiftsure ended up being the "unofficial" oceanic PvP and The Harbinger the PvE server, no one forced you to go to swiftsure or even stay there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    There were never any guards in place that stopped us from playing, only buying from Origin or the SWTOR site.
    Please reread my statement, that's exactly what I said thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Seeing as your an american your probably unaware of the daisy chain the oceanic community made so they could stay together, I won't go into too much detail about it, you can google that yourself but swiftsure ended up being the "unofficial" oceanic PvP and The Harbinger the PvE server, no one forced you to go to swiftsure or even stay there.
    I am completely aware of the daisy chain and SWTOR's Guild Launch put me on Swiftsure and my guild kept me there. What was your point again?

Maybe I can make my point a bit more clear, BW is going to fuck up populations for both Aussies and NA's by allowing free xfers. They should have either prevented you from playing since they attempted to prevent you from buying, or released the damn game in Australia at the same time they released NA and EU. So instead they are going to split a stable server population in half so we are both left with lower populated servers. I didnt wait in queues for 1 1/2 months just to have the population drop out from under me is my point. You should consider this as well. This isnt about NA vs Aussies as we are all going to be affected negatively. At least that is how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Their remaining silent
    They aren't saying "anything" because they've said all they can at the moment.

There is a problem. We are working on it.

That's hardly "silent".
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Please reread my statement, that's exactly what I said thanks.

I am completely aware of the daisy chain and SWTOR's Guild Launch put me on Swiftsure and my guild kept me there. What was your point again?

Maybe I can make my point a bit more clear, BW is going to fuck up populations for both Aussies and NA's by allowing free xfers. They should have either prevented you from playing since they attempted to prevent you from buying, or released the damn game in Australia at the same time they released NA and EU. So instead they are going to split a stable server population in half so we are both left with lower populated servers. I didnt wait in queues for 1 1/2 months just to have the population drop out from under me is my point. You should consider this as well. This isnt about NA vs Aussies as we are all going to be affected negatively. At least that is how I see it.
    Relax....once US transfers are active everyone will be running to your server again...sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by LonestarHero View Post
    I'm on Swiftsure and I love having the convicts and kiwis keeping my server active for both factions. Hopefully the transfers come during 1.3 when I speculate the fun cross realm stuff happens. Thus I won't care so much when the exodus occurs.
    I think a ton of folks headed to the Swiftsure from other PvP servers that had dwindled, I know a handful of us re-rolled there just for the 24/7 PvP for a lack of a better term. I'm actually hoping the upcoming transfers improve the PvP on the Swiftsure. Please tell me Deluxe Gaming and PvPros are indeed Aussie and leaving so you can expect to win every match without a handicap of getting in one of their " Premades?" I can go 8-0 and then BOOM PvPros and Deluxe show up and you know its going to take a miracle to beat terrible imps like DSS. My guess is its a latency issue causing these groups to appear that they don't understand the objectives