and, why would it auto-correct to cock? I would think that the system takes words rarely used, and fills the slot with words used often. If that was the case, he used the word "cock" in texting many more times and any similar word.

So, he either types cock a lot, or this is fake. Either way, he loses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

It gazes into your soul!
    Last edited by ReaverGX; 2012-04-22 at 10:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    man, i hate those fake iphone things, its so obvious they are fakes unless the people that post them are mentally retarded and cant spell things like couch
    not all of them are fake, i have got some interesting texts from my mum on her iphone :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Ah there we have it, I believe(d) that someone held her foot. If she just tripped, ok. Someone making her trip, not funny. Agree?
    I think we can agree to that. From what I can see, the person who seems to be standing there was just a worker/pervert/whatever. I still find it weird that she trips though since she obviously saw it but I at least don't think he was tripping her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I think we can agree to that. From what I can see, the person who seems to be standing there was just a worker/pervert/whatever. I still find it weird that she trips though since she obviously saw it but I at least don't think he was tripping her.
    Idk, to me it looks like her foot moves downward in a way that it shouldn't(in other words, he pulled it) but then again, that could just be me watching it weirdly :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Idk, to me it looks like her foot moves downward in a way that it shouldn't(in other words, he pulled it) but then again, that could just be me watching it weirdly :3
    To me it looks like she is trying to hop over the gap but underestimates how far the hop should be and so her foot slips into the hole and she smashes her face into the sidewalk.

10+ Year Old Account

Last edited by TJ; 2012-04-23 at 04:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sup repost love it that some people ignore previous pages and post something that has been posted like +/- 20 post ago.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Sup repost love it that some people ignore previous pages and post something that has been posted like +/- 20 post ago.
    surely you are no better seeing as this (not exactly) has been posted so many times allready in this thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    surely you are no better seeing as this (not exactly) has been posted so many times allready in this thread
    let's make a deal: If noone places reposts, noone will complain about reposts. deal?

on-topic (and i hope this isn't a repost, because 330 pages is FAR too much to check before each post):

10+ Year Old Account
    I can never remember whether anything's a repost 'cause I follow atleast 3 seperate image threads on different forums >.<

Have some Chelsea Peretti

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    [IMG]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/Winter_Blossum/f6557f9a.jpg[IMG]
    Lol, that took me a sec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Joke Trickle-down effect
    So, where is Memebase in this? Is it the top or the bottom?
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    So, where is Memebase in this? Is it the top or the bottom?
    As much as people like to hate it, 4chan has been the source of the majority of memes for years.

---------- Post added 2012-04-23 at 09:53 PM ----------

New favorite meme

Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    As much as people like to hate it, 4chan has been the source of the majority of memes for years.
    Oh yes, I know 4chan is the pioneer in all facets of memes, just wondered where memebase was supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Evil spider.

THE EYES, oh god, jumping spiders eyes just creep me out. Can't remember if this was posted already...really can't be bother ed to recheck 330 pages, as I've been following this since it was on page 10... But, this is just TOO MUCH CUTENESS

Reddit thing
    oh Rageissues, your posts makes me happy-angry
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Oh yes, I know 4chan is the pioneer in all facets of memes, just wondered where memebase was supposed to be.

THE EYES, oh god, jumping spiders eyes just creep me out. Can't remember if this was posted already...really can't be bother ed to recheck 330 pages, as I've been following this since it was on page 10... But, this is just TOO MUCH CUTENESS

[IMG]http://www.welaf.com/uploads/201011/12/imgs/1289554431_cute-baby-with-big-eyes.jpg[IMG]
    You crazy, jumping spiders are adorable.

snip
    I love you for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    This one hurt when I read it.