Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think people fail to realize that this kid has Autisim.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Holy shit, you mean a kid got bullied at school and the teachers didn't do shit about it?

This has NEVER happened before.
    That still doesn't make it right. It don't understand what you are trying to get at...

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe that only 1 person has been fired. Hope this video goes viral forcing the schools hand.

Oh, well. I take the side of the teachers, honestly.
    Because bullying autistic kids is what special education teachers need to do? Really? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev111 View Post
    I think people fail to realize that this kid has Autisim.
    Are you saying because he is Autistic the teachers actions during their class are justified? I'm sure it's a stressful job handling them but that hardly warrents calling him a bastard and being cruel to him. And this is just one day, of one class. How long have they been acting this way? How many kids have circulated through their hands?
    Last edited by NoRest4Wicked; 2012-04-24 at 05:30 AM.

Oh, well. I take the side of the teachers, honestly.
    LOL you should watch the video or go to bed. You're clearly too tired to think clearly.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really don't understand the whole bullying issue. I don't condone it but kids will be kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    As disgusting as this is, I'd imagine this happens quite frequently. You must have a very low opinion of yourself to pull things like that on autistic kids. Things like this make me sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    I really don't understand the whole bullying issue. I don't condone it but kids will be kids.
    Kids bullying is one things. Special education teachers bullying autistic kids though? Please watch the video at least 3 minutes in.
    Last edited by Jektar; 2012-04-24 at 05:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jektar View Post
    Kids bullying is one things. Special education teachers bullying autistic kids though?
    People are assholes and perhaps the teacher should be fired, but I still think people take bullying way too seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are assholes and perhaps the teacher should be fired, but I still think people take bullying way too seriously.
    You didn't even start watching it did you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people really just shouldn't be teachers, especially not special education teachers if they're just going to bully the students. I swear all my teachers were just really nice people (Bar the occasional grumpy old teacher, but even then they didn't actually bully anyone)

this is why you freak out over something small while they're in kindergarten so they're scared for their lives when it comes to messing with your kid. i'm on good terms with my kid's principal, the librarian is pretty sure i'm gonna butcher her and her family, the teachers know that i have a lot of time to make their days shitty around 3pm and the vice principal is my stuttering bitch

parents have to be in the middle of shit or their kids will be screwed.

Sorry son, most teachers don't really just give a shit. I don't see anything new in here. At least it's better than teachers who let students just do anything.

OMG what the hell is going on here? Are you guys afraid of the video? Do you think it's another Kony 2012? Seriously, if you didn't watch the video you can't comment, and if you agree with the teachers, well guess what, you are sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the teacher was fired I'd agree with you. On the other hand bullying is on a different level when I grew up. I think it's only gotten too serious today mostly because kids can't really defend themselves without fear of being punished. When I got bullied growing up I got away with slamming a kid's head into the side of a vending machine. Now you can't even say anything back without punishment.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow how many people didnt watch the video and realise THE TEACHERS WERE BULLYING THE KID * ding ding ding warning bells* watch the bloody video -_-.

If you think this is bad, you should hear how teachers talk about kids in the teachers lounge.

If you care about your child, get private schooling... seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    this is why you freak out over something small while they're in kindergarten so they're scared for their lives when it comes to messing with your kid. i'm on good terms with my kid's principal, the librarian is pretty sure i'm gonna butcher her and her family, the teachers know that i have a lot of time to make their days shitty around 3pm and the vice principal is my stuttering bitch

parents have to be in the middle of shit or their kids will be screwed.

This is exactly how I will be seeing things, as it is now my oldest is in daycare and I've already told that woman she won't want to see me at 4 in the morning standing over here if something ever happens to my kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    Sorry son, most teachers don't really just give a shit. I don't see anything new in here. At least it's better than teachers who let students just do anything.
    So you think humiliating a child, calling him a bastard and bringing him to tears is normal for teachers to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    Giving a shit is one thing. If they just did their job and moved on that's one thing. Harassing students, though? Come on.