10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz9gm0vlhlY&ob=av3e

Never really liked Bon Jovi TBH. 5/10.

---------- Post added 2012-04-24 at 11:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PO5w7B38mk
    Looks like someone beat me to the Bon Jovi one while I was looking for a song to post.

This really isn't my style. :\ 2/10

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    It's alright, 5/10.

Refused - Tannhauser / Derive

Quote Originally Posted by Xorz View Post
    It's alright, 5/10.

Refused - Tannhauser / Derive
    [video=youtube;l5a1xuO4LaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5a1xuO4LaY[video]
    Started out okay with the instrumental whatnot, then it got a bit too heavy for Skelington's taste and entered screaming lyrics. From there it just, for the most part, got worse and ended up varying substantially throughout. 3/10

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    pomfpomfpomf
    Not EXACTLY my cup of tea :-o 0/10

10+ Year Old Account
    love panthers! 10/10
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

Have you listen Jennifer Lopez's new single "Dance Again" featuring Pit Bull. I'll will it 7 out of 10.
    If you didn't, then listen least one time.

Quote Originally Posted by galimim View Post
    cool visual, cool song, maybe the vocals a little weird
    9.8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGs-T5FNAyc

This song played on the radio when I got my first pick up, been addicted to it ever since!
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

^ Country isn't my thing, but I played the song backwards and got all my stuff back so it worked out, 2/10.

One of my good ol' favorites from Aly & Fila. Still amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    3/10 For that, never really liked techno (I think?) music, but gets 3 points for the vocals at least.

Just released a M/V for it after a long time
    And here's a slightly edited version of it since the official M/V is for the short version. (2m17s)
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-04-25 at 06:47 PM.

1/10 for not being in english
    Last edited by WaitingforMoP; 2012-04-25 at 07:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    1/10 for not being in english
    That was pretty painful. Instrumental was generic, as were the vocals (which is also funny seeing as you were just complaining about Anakso's song not being in English) - the shrieking was pretty bad, mainly, guess they're aiming for a deathcore sound but it really didn't do anything for me, came closer to the whiny sound of regular metalcore if anything. Would've been slightly better if he'd just done the lows throughout the whole thing. 2/10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    That was pretty painful. Instrumental was generic, as were the vocals (which is also funny seeing as you were just complaining about Anakso's song not being in English) - the shrieking was pretty bad, mainly, guess they're aiming for a deathcore sound but it really didn't do anything for me, came closer to the whiny sound of regular metalcore if anything. Would've been slightly better if he'd just done the lows throughout the whole thing. 2/10.

[video=youtube;cvrKzmkdBTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvrKzmkdBTI[video]
    I try to give every song a chance, but this is really not at all my thing. Never really got into anything from this genre. I've heard worse I suppose, but I couldn't see myself listening to this. 3/10, and I don't like giving that low score because we're on a bit of a low rating spree at the moment.

Last one from this album, I promise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I try to give every song a chance, but this is really not at all my thing. Never really got into anything from this genre. I've heard worse I suppose, but I couldn't see myself listening to this. 3/10, and I don't like giving that low score because we're on a bit of a low rating spree at the moment.

Last one from this album, I promise.
    7/10

I expected some terricheesy Rhapsody-ripping japanese power metal but got pretty decent relax music instead.

Deleted
    WOW!! 2/10...so...don't know what to say, 10 minutes and, no just not mine, their might be some people out there who like that, but it is not me

I'll go with this one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fr0hlic View Post
    WOW!! 2/10...so...don't know what to say, 10 minutes and, no just not mine, their might be some people out there who like that, but it is not me

I'll go with this one
    I'm in two minds about this one. On one hand, it reminds me of some of the 2000's Boybands that were kicking about. But at the same time, it isn't quite the same. I'll settle for 6/10.

Not a fan of comedic music, IDK why 5/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DUKAFcZJnU

10+ Year Old Account
    That was amazing Alsonia, she has such an amazing voice. Gonna give that 10/10 and if her other songs are as good she'll end up in my itunes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That was amazing Alsonia, she has such an amazing voice. Gonna give that 10/10 and if her other songs are as good she'll end up in my itunes
    Meh, I am not a fan of kpop (and pop music in general). Found it uneventful and like almost all pop music way too vocal-focused.

3.5/10

Sadly, screaming/gutteral vocals almost never do it for me. There are a few very specific exceptions, but alas, that one does not appear to be one of them. 3/10, as the instrumentation wasn't that appealing either.

Now though, time for something completely different...