Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ChampionSelect.net - counterpicks

http://www.championselect.net/Champions/index lets you see counters and vote on what counters certain champions.
    I find the site really neat and helps me alot everyday, maybe its usefull for you aswell!

Deleted
    Thank you. This site is very useful indeed.

Indeed it is! I guess alot of people can benefit from it.

Hmm ok er choose Mundo..

Strong against Mundo

Weak against Mundo

LOL?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloten View Post
    Hmm ok er choose Mundo..

Strong against Mundo

Weak against Mundo

LOL?
    Note that Mundo has a special role just for himself "MUNDO GOES WHERE HE PLEASES" :b
    Signature by Tacy :]

Hell yeah mundo is pro, dat cleaver too strong

Deleted
    The only problem I forsee with this is that it's the public who gets the vote. This includes all the people who got a narrow POV and proclaims every champion that owns x is OP(!19!!!o1ne).

Besides that, it seems fine to get an idea of whom counters who and so on.

With 5000 votes on a single matchup (eventually) You will atleast get a clair indication on what the community thinks.
    The site is in no way a solid fact, or more a representation of what the community thinks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting website...but I can't say even the majority of users are correct on each one.

Akali strong against Karthus? LOL

I think I'll rely on my own counter-picking judgement.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Interesting website...but I can't say even the majority of users are correct on each one.

I've played this setup before, on level 6 you can pretty much burst through Karthus due to his squishy nature. A good Karthus will not want to build tanky, meaning an Akali is going to go STRAIGHT through Karthus.

Deleted

How can you say that he is not strong against karthus? Assasins DESTROYS karthus.

Most are pretty fine but some need an explanation.

Like Ryze vs Ahri. Ahri can shut him down early game so hard she will snowball and force a surrender20. But if the game goes to late game, he can deny Ahri's mobility and win the game by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloten View Post
    Hmm ok er choose Mundo..

Strong against Mundo

Weak against Mundo

LOL?
    ...zomg Mundo is Chuck Norris!

Quote Originally Posted by ZerOKami View Post
    Most are pretty fine but some need an explanation.

Like Ryze vs Ahri. Ahri can shut him down early game so hard she will snowball and force a surrender20. But if the game goes to late game, he can deny Ahri's mobility and win the game by himself.
    Were working on different things to highlight this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emelelehh View Post
    How can you say that he is not strong against karthus? Assasins DESTROYS karthus.
    I would love going up against an Akali in mid as Karthus. Passively farm and harass w/ Q, and if she tries to use the shroud...guess what...you can still land ALL of your skills on her!

Karthus directly counters Akali.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Thats the entire point of the site, gather all the different opinion and eventually end up seeing the results.

Deleted
    I would love going up against an Akali in mid as Karthus. Passively farm and harass w/ Q, and if she tries to use the shroud...guess what...you can still land ALL of your skills on her!

Don't think you have met a good Akali if you think that she looses against Karthus. All assasins counters Karthus becuase their early mid game is good, but they fall off late. But Karthus had a bad early game and then gets super powerful lategame. Karthus requires a passive lane where he can just stay back if some melees tries to get close, BUT it's literaly impossible for a Karthus to kite Akali, Talon or Fizz because of their great gapclosers and their burst is so high at lvl 6 so they can force him out of the lane so he doesn't get any farm and then Karthus will be worthless lategame becuase he got no farm or xp.

Saying that Karthus counters Akali is like saying that LB is good against Galio.
    Last edited by mmoce50d6b7b51; 2012-04-26 at 08:56 PM.

Been using this for a week or two and its generally reliable.

Site seems a little bugged (Fizz is listed as strong and weak against Mundo and a few others Im too lazy to look for.) But mostly seems pretty useful

10+ Year Old Account

Karthus has shitty early game. Karthus has only a wall for defense. Akali has strong early game once she hits 6 and a strong mid game. Akali can dash right over the wall. Sittles hit a small area. Shroud is a large circle. Skittles aren't really that hard to dodge also during laning. I've only had more success with Katarina against a Karthus than I have with an Akali.