Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Want to see a lame minor?Glyph of Armors or Glyph of Ritual of Refreshment are LAME! Glyph of Crimson Banish isn'
    You cant be seriously compared a Glyph that makes your table doesnt require assistance to getting red on a transparent spell that its almost never used..

I would trade the utility of not needing assistance for the stones and summons in a heartbeat to a stupid red on a transparent effect

This is your expansion as Blizzard mentioned and doesn't fail to prove with every new beta build.Would you prefer green fire instead of all these changes you've got then?Relax and enjoy it since it's rare for Blizzard to make so many drastic improvements or in your case total transformation.
    Where did they say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    You cant be seriously compared a Glyph that makes your table doesnt require assistance to getting red on a transparent spell that its almost never used..

I would trade the utility of not needing assistance for the stones and summons in a heartbeat to a stupid red on a transparent effect
    Hmmm lets see.When do Mages need the table?When they want to share their food.When do they need to share their food?When there are people around them.What do you do when you need food only for yourself?You create food not a table that still needs reagent I may add.Hmmm nope I still find it useless in every occasion while you can't deny that there are people that may actually prefer a red banish.

And Coil Blizzard mentioned that they want Warlocks to have the most changes.It's because only few play with the class on live.
    Last edited by Meillassoux; 2012-04-27 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meillassoux View Post
    What do you do when you need food only for yourself?
    I'm a warlock. What is this "food" you keep talking about?

They're still toying with us

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    I'm a warlock. What is this "food" you keep talking about?
    Conjure Refreshment
    3.0% of base mana
    3 sec cast
    Conjures mana food providing the mage and his allies with something to eat.

It basically makes your mana and hp regen faster.

Conjure Refreshment
    3.0% of base mana
    3 sec cast
    Conjures mana food providing the mage and his allies with something to eat.

It basically makes your mana and hp regen faster.
    we are warlocks. we still don't know what you're talking about. care to explain to us what this word "food" means?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    we are warlocks. we still don't know what you're talking about. care to explain to us what this word "food" means?
    I believe, hope and maybe wish this is a joke ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    Blizzard is trolling us here. I thought the same F-ing thing :S Red Banish can be glyphed, but green fire cannot? Yh sure maybe it takes a little more time than say 5 minutes to make the basic fire spells green, but come on :S
    I find it hard to say anything to this other than: You're a moron.

It's been explained more times than I can count why "green fire" is an entirely different change than changing one spell.

You're so sure it only takes 5 minutes, so take an hour to learn how to do it, and then do it yourself.

I'll be waiting.

Deleted
    They don't drink they lifetap.

it was a joke because warlocks don't eat except for raid buffs since we have soul harvest (and cannibalize, in case of undead warlocks)

I myself as an undead warlock never carry food with me. such an useless waste of bagspace

Oh no, something happened in beta?

GET YER PITCHFORKS
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    such an useless waste of bagspace
    True story :P

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Naah we won't.. Actually, I think Ghostcrawler found out that it was Warlock that killed his parents, not Paladin, and decided to ruin our lives/hopes instead... So prepare for nerffest and lame glyph and class changes, GC is about to unleash his nerfing fury... :/
    So, what you're saying...is because your spells on World of Warcraft arent green that your life is completely ruined? I never knew green fire (or the lack there of) could ruin someones life. Blizzard if you can see this, please implement green fire for this poor soul...their life depends on it.
    You can catch me on Twitter @leoniditron
    I am streaming almost every night (WoW, BF3, WoT, RO2) Check it out: http://www.twitch.tv/leoniditron

I just wish they would stop with the stupid glyphs already. Make glyphs useful to combat, majors more than minors, and forget about it. Seriously, forcing people to choose between a glyph that makes an obscure spell effect a different color, and a glyph that changes the duration/cost of another spell, is pretty retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I just wish they would stop with the stupid glyphs already. Make glyphs useful to combat, majors more than minors, and forget about it. Seriously, forcing people to choose between a glyph that makes an obscure spell effect a different color, and a glyph that changes the duration/cost of another spell, is pretty retarded.
    forcing? you don't have to glyph minors at all since non of them actually provide an in combat benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    not sure if serious

minor glyphs will never affect your combat. they are for convenience (aka buh-bye reagents for spells, I'll save a bagspace ) or aesthetics only.

major glyphs are the ones that affect your playstyle.

forcing? you don't have to glyph minors at all since non of them actually provide an in combat benefit.
    minor glyphs will never affect your combat. they are for convenience (aka buh-bye reagents for spells, I'll save a bagspace ) or aesthetics only.
    There are actually an increasing number of minor glyphs that directly affect combat.

The trouble is people are going to end up feeling like they have to take all the combat ones, leaving no choice for cosmetic glyphs.

We Life Tap and Harvest Souls. We literally do feed on people's tears.

Why can't people just appreciate those changes? There may be a couple of steps left such as choosing the colour of our flames, yet the emphasis they have given even to minor abilities such as banish means a lot compared to how we were like in Cata. So, yep, I am the type of person that asks for more and more and always will, however, I get to enjoy every a bit of the way and don't regret a moment as long as the story goes on this way.