Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Lion's Arch... HOLYASDGHJHOIHGFAIOGOLP

Oh my god. Holy shit, for real. Like...
    You can get there from a portal in the main cities, correcto?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    You can get there from a portal in the main cities, correcto?
    I know you can get there from "The Mist" via an portal. It's really fucking GORGEOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    I know you can get there from "The Mist" via an portal. It's really fucking GORGEOUS!
    Gonna do it tomorrow. Them America companies just doesn't keep the Europe part of things stable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    On that note, I'm astounded how well the game runs when an area is overrun with players all firing off spells. I have a fairly clunky machine, but it's running very well even when things are a mess of players.
    No offense, but... speak for yourself. :P

It does run better than I'd expect WoW to run in the same situation, but it still gets a bit choppy. Maybe it's just cause the server I'm on is full. Though really my main complaint is the scaling of events. With like 30 to 50 people in an area, the problem I have is that mobs just kinda... explode. You barely get to blink at them. All I had to do to get a gold medal was, as a Thief, put on my Shortbow and spam my #1 and #2 for all the AoE I can muster. I didn't do anything that actually felt threatening or challenging.

Hopefully it's just so easy because the scaling needs to be properly tuned. Even for being below level 10, it feels too easy... not because I'm skilled, but because mobs die too quickly for me to really care what I'm doing.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-04-27 at 10:29 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    In again, still a bit laggy, but manageable, still averaging 40-50 fps when not a lot is going down.

Guys that got in, I hope you're giving feedback to ANet. Especially the scaling issues etc.

Definately doing so!

Shit looks awesome, still very fun even with lag/freezes and a DC just now.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBeard View Post
    Guys that got in, I hope you're giving feedback to ANet. Especially the scaling issues etc.
    I haven't given much feedback other than those ratings they ask for.
    Currently there a massive lag spikes making it very hard to gauge if it was supposed to be hard or just the lag mucking it up.

The biggest "bugs" I've come across where mostly with story missions, often it won't invite your party members inside and if you do manage to get them inside some of the triggers seem to be off.
    Last edited by Chronius; 2012-04-27 at 10:36 PM.

Hey everyone, we have an update for you on World selection and transfers. In order to test transfers and world balance, from Friday, April 27 at 15:00 PDT to Saturday, April 28 at 18:00 PDT, players will have free and unrestricted World transfers. ~RB2
    Just saw that on facebook and did not see anything here about it so sorry if i just missed it =P.

Still not able to login

I've still yet to even get in. Getting numerous errors, including 'Unable to complete operation', 'Unable to connect to login servers' and this little gem:

Such a good use of my night.

Deleted
    New error:
    "Cannot find the requested mission

please try again in a few minutes."
    I was doing personal story when I got kicked out... I guess my character is stuck in there now. haha

Edit: nevermind works now, smoother than before. weird.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2012-04-27 at 10:46 PM.

Deleted
    Well I did the stupid thing and logged out so yeah can't get back in however, got a couple of screenshots to show.

Just a pretty awesome view I found right near the start of the 'time differences'.

And for the second one. Sylvari ranger starting pet?

Im on Yak's bend and it's pretty crowded. I have all my stuff set to low and it runs decently, but when there are 20 people fighting a huge boss it goes berserk. Me and my friends may just move to a different less populated server.

When I make a screenshot, is it saved to some folder or so?

Can't find anything in my folder where I installed gw2 in (which is a map on my desktop :S).

Any help?
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

anyone knows where you can get other weapons for structured PvP?
    the dagger dagger thief annoys me [COLOR="red"]

15+ Year Old Account
    All EU servers are marked as high but all the US servers are marked as low?

Seems weird...

Lion's Arch broke my mind. Just, yea.

The scale is simply jawdropping.

Can you play if you transfer to an America server? I can't log into my charr anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Lion's Arch broke my mind. Just, yea.

The scale is simply jawdropping.
    Throw us a bone. A screenshot or two.