Thank you for this thread, best info out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elementalist dont have weapon swap :'(
    I dont need revenge, I need redemption

A line for the ages:
    Note to self: cows appear to lose bowel control when launched. Let's call that a feature!
    The NPC who says it also sells a level 20 accessory called Cow Bell, with the flavor text "You can always have more of these."
    Last edited by Herecius; 2012-04-28 at 10:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts Van View Post
    Elementalist dont have weapon swap :'(
    No, they have 4 attunenments, effectively doubling their available skills over the rest of the professions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

=D
    That's one big ass norn chick, also lol at the guy stuck in the floor

10+ Year Old Account

=D
    OMG you found him

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    That's one big ass norn chick, also lol at the guy stuck in the floor
    That's me. :'[

OMG you found him
    Talk to him and he will answer questions from the book!

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk to him and he will answer questions from the book!
    Done!
    That was pretty cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor dougal, I'm gonna give him a hug when I go find him. I feel bad for him

Deleted
    Do asura's hatch from eggs?

would make sence cuz' they look like amphibians and have no boobs

15+ Year Old Account
    I bet the shitstorm that is going on in the ANet forums is just a tip of the iceberg. ANet failed so miserably with this beta that it might have cost them millions of dollars due to potential customer loss. ANet failed even worse than Blizzard with the MoP beta, and that is an achievement.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by suffeli View Post
    I bet the shitstorm that is going on in the ANet forums is just a tip of the iceberg. ANet failed so miserably with this beta that it might have cost them millions of dollars due to potential customer loss. ANet failed even worse than Blizzard with the MoP beta, and that is an achievement.
    It's not called beta for nothing

the ones complaining expected some kind of Demo without any flaws

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    It's not called beta for nothing

the ones complaining expected some kind of Demo without any flaws
    I guess you don't know what really happened. Hundreds of thousands of players had pre-purchased, pre-ordered or got an invite from ANet to this specific beta event. Just a small minority of the people actually got into the game. Majority of those eligible beta testers have been just hammering the login screen and haven't got through it. The beta weekend is almost over and there is still not an answer from ANet to this issue.
    You do realise that the people who pre-PURCHASED the game actually PAID to get into the beta, and they didn't.
    I understand that beta servers can be unstable and laggy, gameplay might be full of bugs and crashes. But it isn't acceptable that you can't even login to the game at all and ANet does nothing to address that issue.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I just had an EPIC 30+ minute platforming adventure for a skill point in Ascalon at the Breached Wall.

Yeah, this is exactly the kind of game I needed taking up all of my extra free time outside of WoW and D3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    OMG you found him
    Doesn't look like I thought D:

Anyway, just played a warrior to level 5, they are pretty fun, but when someone said melee was harder and needed more dodging, I have to disagree.

Quick question guys, are skill slots 4 and 5 always for your second weapon (shield, torch, sword..etc)?
    Sig by Listrata

Deleted
    I guess you don't know what really happened. Hundreds of thousands of players had pre-purchased, pre-ordered or got an invite from ANet to this specific beta event. Just a small minority of the people actually got into the game. Majority of those eligible beta testers have been just hammering the login screen and haven't got through it. The beta weekend is almost over and there is still not an answer from ANet to this issue.
    You do realise that the people who pre-PURCHASED the game actually PAID to get into the beta, and they didn't.
    I understand that beta servers can be unstable and laggy, gameplay might be full of bugs and crashes. But it isn't acceptable that you can't even login to the game at all and ANet does nothing to address that issue.
    It's their first massive beta, with thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people trying to enter at the same time

The first couple of hours were very laggy and had alot of DC's, but that's hugely reduced in the past day. of course they knew how much people would be in the beta, but there was no way to simulate that amount of players before, so this was kind of a huge stress test. they gained alot of information because of this and future events will be better because of it.

People did not pay for the Beta only, they paid the same amount of what they would have if they bought the game after release. the beta, 2 day headstart, heroes band etc. are just bonusses for the ones who were planning on buying the game anyways. Sure alot of people looked forwarth to this beta event but they could've known it was going to have these kind of problems. Let's just hope they fix them. At least there's no release date yet so they have enough time to optimize the game.

What? Nonsense.

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 02:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTitan View Post
    Quick question guys, are skill slots 4 and 5 always for your second weapon (shield, torch, sword..etc)?
    Yes. If you are Thief through, then skill slot 3 will depend on the two weapons together.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't know how many pre-purchased. You don't know how many people have been getting trouble. Everyone has been getting and getting out. Even me. I got in the first day but couldn't get in after a few hours in the second.

And this is beta, this stuff will take time. Even at launch, it will probably be a big improvement from beta but not to where Anet wants GW2 to be in. Look how many years wow took to get where its at. It takes time for shit to be good. And come on, its beta. Even now, I could be playing gw2 but I'm not, instead I am reading One Piece. Why do you people want to keep spoiling yourselves?