Heroic Bosses Immune to my IP

Hey guys, just started playing my rogue again. Finally got geared enough to que for the last line of heroics 4.3 has to offer and i notice i am losing an significant amount of dps while fighting. About every fifth combat dmg text comes up "Immune", my possible problems could be not being fully expertise capped, spell hit cap or even possibly hit capped. Im missing out on alot of potential in my combat rogue. I am unable to attach a link to my toon, if you want to view him its Runninboy on US/Magtheridon, he is an Orc Rogue. I know its bad now but just started working on him this morning. Missing enchants, gear, etc.

Thanks for the help guys.

The boss is likely immune to the Blade Twisting talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rédempteur View Post
    The boss is likely immune to the Blade Twisting talent.
    I agree with this. Your "Immunes" are your Blade Twisting procs. Not your poisons.

All the boss is immune to is the slow from Blade Twisting.

Damaging poisons are never going to come up as immune in PvE.
    Blade Twisting will.
    /question answered

But yes, your current stat priority should be getting expertise capped, then spell hit cap, then haste. Good luck!
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

ok thanks guys, next question off of this. What is the hit cap (number wise 961?), Expertise cap (26?) and spell hit cap(???) < how do u get spell hit? Anyone know where to pick up a slow main hand agil wep in those heroics? Im currently using a 1.8 speed item lvl 378 dagger i got from one of heroic bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by LeHammer View Post
    ok thanks guys, next question off of this. What is the hit cap (number wise 961?), Expertise cap (26?) and spell hit cap(???) < how do u get spell hit? Anyone know where to pick up a slow main hand agil wep in those heroics? Im currently using a 1.8 speed item lvl 378 dagger i got from one of heroic bosses.
    241(2%) for specials, 1127(11%) for Poisons with 3/3 Precision and 781(26) Expertise iirc. Use EJ, it has all the info you need.
    http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t111329-..._12_01_2011_a/

As for the weapons there is an Axe, Trickster's Edge, from Peroth'arn in Well of Eternity. But if you can get a run in DS you can get the first stage of the Legendary daggers.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-04-30 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    Damaging poisons are never going to come up as immune in PvE.
    not 100% true, go back to older content and they dont work on alot of things, mostly mechanicals.

Quote Originally Posted by Digori View Post
    not 100% true, go back to older content and they dont work on alot of things, mostly mechanicals.
    I thought they got rid of the mechanic where mechanicals are immune to bleeds poisons and diseases with the revamp?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    I thought they got rid of the mechanic where mechanicals are immune to bleeds poisons and diseases with the revamp?
    Not the old stuff, It's still in effect.

Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    void reaver and some of his trash are def still immune. i was soloing tk as assin for faster aoeing and hit a brick wall when i got to his room, had to go back combat.