10+ Year Old Account
    The worst game i have had by far was a month or so ago. I picked Vayne as i hadn't played her or a ranged champ for a while, oh boy what a mistake.
    I ended up getting killed by their jungler EVERY time he came BOT, was focused like a bitch with my partner leaving me to die all the time.

Im no pro, i know how Vayne works and can do very well with her, but this game i was 1/17/22 and im still not sure HOW i got that 1 kill >.<
    No i wasn't deliberately feeding or trolling, i was just the enemy teams bitch and had a really bad game.

I have not played her since for fear of doing the same again.

Deleted
    out of 13 games i played yesterday and today, i´ve lost 11, ending almost each one on positive netto, due to people in my teams being terrrriiiibleeeee and i´djust caught up with breaking even on win/loss after a loss streak like this 2 weeks ago.... time to try catch up again ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    AP Evelyn roam in lobby, I decide to let it go. She doesn´t get a single kill except for a kill steal, she doesn´t counterjungle, she doesn´t attempt to kill their Yi jungler or anything.

I crush my lane, I go 7-0 before the teamfights start. Since LB was getting stomped so hard she went to gank, I constantly pinged her incoming and called SS but she still got a triple kill, followed by many more kills. We win a teamfight despite being down like 10 kills (all thanks to me), but my team was just so useless (did I mention top land jungle lost aswel) and we lost. Then I get blamed by our Lee Sin for the loss, because I only hit 3 people with my ult in the teamfight.

ELO hell doesn´t exist they said.

You can carry your games they said.

I feel like quitting this game.
    You can, especially from mid.

But here's the thing, in order to carry you need to not only win your own lane, but win everyone elses too, hence why only really junglers and mids can carry, because they can reach every lane.

So when she roams, you HAVE to roam too. Call SS and ping, but then you go too. You can outpush LB super easily as cassio, push her to her turret, go help top. In essence, this is why AP sion is so stupidly good in solo queue. Winning your lane is all very well and good, but I could kill the guy in my lane a hundred times over, if I don't help the other lanes, I'm not carrying.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    You can, especially from mid.

But here's the thing, in order to carry you need to not only win your own lane, but win everyone elses too, hence why only really junglers and mids can carry, because they can reach every lane.

So when she roams, you HAVE to roam too. Call SS and ping, but then you go too. You can outpush LB super easily as cassio, push her to her turret, go help top. In essence, this is why AP sion is so stupidly good in solo queue. Winning your lane is all very well and good, but I could kill the guy in my lane a hundred times over, if I don't help the other lanes, I'm not carrying.
    Do you think I killed LB 9 times?

I did pretty much everything you said, as soon as she went to gank I just pinged and ganked the opposite lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Do you think I killed LB 9 times?

I did pretty much everything you said, as soon as she went to gank I just pinged and ganked the opposite lane.
    If you are better than her (kicking her ass in lane), it is often better to follow, bait the gank and countergank, often getting a 3 for 0 exchange. This works even better if you have a global ulti player (like a shen top) who can tele in to make it a 4v3.
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.

Deleted
    Finally reach Silver ELO.

Lose 3 games in a row due to horribly fed Mundos and / Warwicks.

Back to Bronze.

FML.

In fairness I could have played the third game a little better (I was AD Trist), but honestly it would've helped if our jungling Nocturne had t taken 2 kills off me (including First Blood) in the first 10 mins...

Still I've managed to carry my way from 1000 -> 1400 in about a month, so just keep going I guess... ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    If you are better than her (kicking her ass in lane), it is often better to follow, bait the gank and countergank, often getting a 3 for 0 exchange. This works even better if you have a global ulti player (like a shen top) who can tele in to make it a 4v3.
    Not really, Leblanc can just oneshot me whenever she feels like it tbh, I won lane by harrass and CS (and 2 kills).

Just look at the score screen, we had fucking Evelynn.

Yup, intent feeder.

Shame too cus everyone else on the team was really good, but he goes 0/35 running into the enemy team yelling in all shit like 'HER DER THIS SO FUNNY'.

Fucking ridiculous that I lose elo cus of shit like that.

4 games full of retards

retards

i tell you... there are only retards playing Lol right now.

lets see how this game goes.... got a jungle shaco without smite telling us he is ultra pro and does not need smite... we'll see

oooh we won... because ez was fed lol
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2012-05-01 at 05:13 PM.

Play Udyr Top vs a AP Nidalee, completely wrecked her ( up about 100 cs at 30 mins), got 3-1 on her (one time I towerdived and out of nowhere an anivia, ashe and warwick jump on me without a single ss frm my team..)

Bottom lane loses 0-10
    mid is equal with 3-5
    our jungle is a hecarim who thinks this is farmville where all u do is farm instead of fight.

We had 2 teamfights, both of them were 2v5 or 3v5.. in the meanwhile either my teammates are afraid and just b'd or they were farming other side of the map while I told them to come atleast 30 seconds ago.

I don't mind losing teamfights 5v5 but teamfights where my team is just too dumb to even come to the fight just piss me off... -.-

Deleted
    Whats wrong with the ranked queue system? i was at like 13-4 wins at first, were both teams always had decent players, no feeders, ragers, afkers etc. But from then i always, and i mean always got a team with at least 1 feeder, 1 retarded rambo player and 1 leaver. It's not fun anymore,now i'm at 13-13 and I just can't win because of these trolls/really bad players and i'm always against a team who doesn't have them... why is that?

Ugh...I decided to try to get back into doing some Player vs Player action and lo this happens. We get a First Time Spectral Bronie and a Xin who is afk for the first three minutes then starts blaming us for all his deaths and accusing me of KSing every kill I got assuming he wasn't disconnected or long dead of course.

This happened weeks ago, but I still remember it as the worst example of a game ever:

Support xerath with 0 AP. Needless to say, they were a couple premade and they fed bot like sh1t. They were later spamming in chat and /all for people to come and check their site to watch the show. They were indeed joining and ruining people's games for the people to rage at them while they record it and then post it online. What horrible people. It was one of the 3-4 times I really felt rage when playing LoL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    This happened weeks ago, but I still remember it as the worst example of a game ever:

Support xerath with 0 AP. Needless to say, they were a couple premade and they fed bot like sh1t. They were later spamming in chat and /all for people to come and check their site to watch the show. They were indeed joining and ruining people's games for the people to rage at them while they record it and then post it online. What horrible people. It was one of the 3-4 times I really felt rage when playing LoL.
    Any idea of the names / server?

10+ Year Old Account
    Team blaming me for engaging 4vs5 while i was defending base from a push that would have taken a inhibitor and focusing alistar when I was focuing vayne,ahri or vlad.

tried some ranked no jungler on both teams, me playing Soraka.. Galio mid looses against Katarina.. never been more disappointed in a game.

Deleted
    Oh god, the times I get blamed for not being there in a teamfight while I'm trying to farm/push while I assume they just stall time/stick to tower.

WHY DO YOU ENGAGE A 4v5 IF YOU SEE I'M NOT THERE. How is that my fault you <fill in the blanks>.
    Last one saying this was a teemo, blaming me for dying first as Anivia as well. Gee, I wonder why if their carry actually does damage and their bruiser jumps in my neck the first second.

I just had to surrender a BOT game because my team feed the bots faster than they would acquire their items normally.

BOT GAME. adpfadpkfjadfjkadflkjadfajdakdjfad daily IP rage...

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Oh god, the times I get blamed for not being there in a teamfight while I'm trying to farm/push while I assume they just stall time/stick to tower.

WHY DO YOU ENGAGE A 4v5 IF YOU SEE I'M NOT THERE. How is that my fault you <fill in the blanks>.
    Last one saying this was a teemo, blaming me for dying first as Anivia as well. Gee, I wonder why if their carry actually does damage and their bruiser jumps in my neck the first second.
    Actually, if your team is at a tower they can't stall a fight forever against 5 people, you shouldn't just farm/push too long unless you are Shen/TF/Panth or have teleport.

I have figured out something.
    Alistar support doesn't work with randoms very well.

You'd be surprised how difficult it is to feed kills to randoms. Not to mention that in my previous game, I was planning on laning with Vayne, but for some reason, Shyvana was hanging out in bot lane with her... So I got a Nidalee who let the others get away at a half bar of health, well within range of auto-hitting them to death.