Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Thinking of moving

I lived in Buffalo NY on the " Westside " and living here for 1 yrs and 5 month..........well is a nightmare and that i am tired of dealing with the ghetto trash and clueless idiot acting stupid even thought i befriended 3 neighbor " that are italian-american " living here they told me that neighborhood is sinking fast and i have more respect to them and other because they don't like take no BS from anyone and they don't trash there yard/property

So now i think my time here is over and i want to relocated but i have a budget and there is a few think i need to looking
    Northeast/West but not big cities but medium cities

Neighborhood
    Majority white / european-white with some mix " and not ghetto " and less crime

Public transportation is a must and near amenities plus better hospital and treatment center

Rent
    $250 - $400 for ether a 1br or 2br

Let me know also i did check CL but i want to see if any here can give me addition input

10+ Year Old Account
    Majority white? lol Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    i gues that the majority in his ghetto is black and he is tired of it, just a gues

Majority white... and 200-400 a month? GL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    i gues that the majority in his ghetto is black and he is tired of it, just a gues
    Oh, I understand what he is saying. It's as if he is saying "Let's try racism because living near black people is bad for me."

Deleted
    What, is it bad to want to live with your own race? I personally cannot feel sexually attracted to girls from another race and generally have more in common with people from my own race so it is beneficial for me to look for a white community. This is very common behavior, in all races. Besides, it is not actually putting people from another race in a bad spot so it is not really a rascist act to move/want to move into a white community.

I pay 675 for a 1bedroom. It's in the worst appartment with a bad reputation in all of my town. But because i'm on the bottom floor and my appartment is renovated with nice painted brown walls and nice wooden cupboards I like it. People around here are shitty too, but I can suck it up for the 10seconds that I walk past them on my way to/from work.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmloos View Post
    What, is it bad to want to live with your own race? I personally cannot feel sexually attracted to girls from another race and generally have more in common with people from my own race so it is beneficial for me to look for a white community. This is very common behavior, in all races. Besides, it is not actually putting people from another race in a bad spot so it is not really a rascist act to move/want to move into a white community.
    That's basically racism at it's root. "I like my color, I don't like your color. You aren't allowed to live near me."

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe he has had bad experiences with black people? its his life stay out of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    maybe he has had bad experiences with black people? its his life stay out of it
    He put his life on a public forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    do you have a problem with white people? that pretty racist

---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 04:11 PM ----------

say you get raped by an old man when you're young are you going to be offput around old men? yes.
    maybe his apartment got robbed by a black person, it's the same thing.
    my house got robbed by a "wigger" i don't like associating with "gangsta" white kids

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    do you have a problem with white people? that pretty racist

---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 04:11 PM ----------

say you get raped by an old man when you're young are you going to be offput around old men? yes.
    maybe his apartment got robbed by a black person, it's the same thing.
    my house got robbed by a "wigger" i don't like associating with "gangsta" white kids
    I don't have a problem with any race. I have a problem with individuals.

Show me a neighborhood that's perfectly mixed with all different races working together with no crime. It's racist that you jump to black people when all he said is he wanted it to be a white majority, we're a broad race.

Do you associate the words ghetto with blacks Regennis? Now that's racist.

Here comes the racism white knights, oh boy. If he doesn't wanna live near black people, that ain't any of your business.

Quite frankly, I think racism is bloody retarded, as we're all the same inside anyway. Get hit by a truck, you'll have the same color blood and same colored guts jumping out of you.

But it's not that easy for everyone. Obviously.

if you haven't noticed, in most ghettos there are more black people than white. He/she maybe just prefer to live in a society where there are more white people? Do you consider me offensive towards brunettes if i say i can't be attracted to brunettes? Stop caliing people racists, being called a racist just increases racism. let's say, i call you for a agressive person when you barely get mad when someone spits in your face or w/e, after awhile you will get mad, right? Then you suddenly became agressive, because you got mocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Neighborhood
    Majority white / european-white with some mix " and not ghetto " and less crime " he's implying that his apartment got robbed most likely by black people since he wants a majority white place to live, he probably wouldnt mind living with black people that weren't ghetto and involved with crime, he is implying he was surrounded by those kind of people before. why would anyone want to be around people involved with crime regardless of race

10+ Year Old Account
    He is not saying at all that he is racist. He is simply explaining from his observations that his neighborhood is shitty due to the neighbors he has around them. It just happens to be another ethnicity besides whites and he doesn't want to have the same problem again. Would you be complaining at all Regennis if he said it was white people originally? There's nothing wrong asking to be with a similar race to him. He never said "i hate blacks" or "insert ethnicity here" so where are you pulling these ridiculous statements from? oh thats right, your ass. Calm down. this isn't a racist post and i believe the OP is entitled to ask for help.

That's basically racism at it's root. "I like my color, I don't like your color. You aren't allowed to live near me."
    Get over yourself Regennis..the man can live where he wants to...you don't like what he's saying?...move onto another thread...who made you the race police?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbear View Post
    Show me a neighborhood that's perfectly mixed with all different races working together with no crime. It's racist that you jump to black people when all he said is he wanted it to be a white majority, we're a broad race.

Do you associate the words ghetto with blacks Regennis? Now that's racist.
    Ghettos in America are names typically reserved for areas with a high Black population, especially in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Here comes the racism white knights, oh boy. If he doesn't wanna live near black people, that ain't any of your business.

Quite frankly, I think racism is bloody retarded, as we're all the same inside anyway. Get hit by a truck, you'll have the same color blood and same colored guts jumping out of you.

But it's not that easy for everyone. Obviously.
    If it's not anyone's business, why post on a public forum for people to comment on?

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    if you haven't noticed, in most ghettos there are more black people than white. He/she maybe just prefer to live in a society where there are more white people? Do you consider me offensive towards brunettes if i say i can't be attracted to brunettes? Stop caliing people racists, being called a racist just increases racism. let's say, i call you for a agressive person when you barely get mad when someone spits in your face or w/e, after awhile you will get mad, right? Then you suddenly became agressive, because you got mocked.
    Hair color and race are completely different things. And overly aggressive? For thinking someone is being ridiculous for requiring a high White count? I will gladly accept the title of being overly aggressive.

If the desire to live with other people of a similar race is "racism at it's root" then I guess that means about 80% of the world is extremely racist.

Racism
    a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.