15+ Year Old Account

[MoP Beta] How to get to Pandaria?

Well my question is asked in the name, how do you get to Pandaria on the beta? Or when will be allowed to go there. I know some has gone there already, but the question is how?

You don't, yet. Right now it's just, to my knowledge, the 1-10 panda stuff, monk, new talents, and I think one dungeon?

I don't know when they'll open up more. I assume after they let more people in and get the servers stable enough to hold everybody.

queue temple, die, spirit res

Third star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Gingercrab View Post
    You don't, yet. Right now it's just, to my knowledge, the 1-10 panda stuff, monk, new talents, and I think one dungeon?
    No. I saw a stream of someone questing in the Jade Forest.

I'd like to know how we get into Pandaria as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thealexbobsy View Post
    No. I saw a stream of someone questing in the Jade Forest.

I'd like to know how we get into Pandaria as well.
    You were able to get to Pandaria by queuing for a dungeon, dying, then ressing. They closed the dungeons and anyone that was still in Pandaria has been ported out by GM's. Pandaria is not yet open for testing.

There was a streamer last night that got a quest to talk to the alliance faction leader and they talked about something and they wanted to send a team to find whatever it was. So he got on a plane and they flew there and found new pandara continent and he was able to start questing but today it seems like they fixed it so you cant go there but if you got there last night you can still quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Well my question is asked in the name, how do you get to Pandaria on the beta? Or when will be allowed to go there. I know some has gone there already, but the question is how?
    SW in front of the bank there is a panda near the mailbox who teleports you on pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhey View Post
    SW in front of the bank there is a panda near the mailbox who teleports you on pandaria.
    There was really no need to bring up an old thread and answer a question that may seem pretty obvious on how to get to Pandaria now lol
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

They need to have the triumphant return of Captain Placeholder. I know he can be found on the Goblin Rocketway dancing, but he is doing nothing but standing there. He needs to return to quickly whisk people around the world like he did back in the days of vanilla. He should be the one who sends players to Pandaria. It would give players a great sense of nostalgia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this due to it being an old thread with outdated information.