Page 1 of 2
LastLast

HK's X-Char In MOP

Originally Posted by Blizzard
    The other category are achievements that are just brutal to complete on one character (and you’d never want to do for multiples), such as 2500 daily quests or 250K honorable kills. In these cases, the cumulative work of all your characters on those criteria will count.
    What do you think?
    I'm happy with it as I'll get ...of the Alliance on launch
    Last edited by Metaslave; 2012-05-08 at 04:18 PM.

Id most likely get, the bloodthursty, most of my toons have 10-25k hks on each, inc my very low level ones. very happy. tho seeing the title around every where is a possibility

Atm i'm prolly about 20-30k hks away from Bloodthirsty if i count alts i don't play anymore (Warrior with 105k, DK with 10k, Priest with 16k, Lock with 5k) and my Rogue is about to get Fangs so i was planning to pvp on him quite a bit :>.

I hope they will still show an individual HK count on the armory page and on our character sheet or something tough.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be pretty much 300k HK's + Since I have old OLD mains before I switched to my Rogue so I'll have Blood Thirsty within MoP

Yeah it will probably be a bit more common, but it's ok you know. It still requires same amount of work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Thats awesome news.
    I currently have close to 60.000 HK's(59003 to be exact). I don't think i'll have a problem reaching 100k before MoP.
    Ill doubt ill reach it on 1 char any time soon.. Not 1 char of mine has more than 20k HK's, and I barely play with the char which has the most HK's..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    Thats awesome news.
    I currently have close to 60.000 HK's(59003 to be exact). I don't think i'll have a problem reaching 100k before MoP.
    Ill doubt ill reach it on 1 char any time soon.. Not 1 char of mine has more than 20k HK's, and I barely play with the char which has the most HK's..
    What's that addon called? ;O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    What's that addon called? ;O
    Allplayed.

Deleted
    Allplayed.
    Thanks ;3;3

It's a terrible move, I farmed for the title becuse of how rare it was and now I don't even use it anymore becuse of RealID premades etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by macke View Post
    It's a terrible move, I farmed for the title becuse of how rare it was and now I don't even use it anymore becuse of RealID premades etc.
    How is it a terrible move? its not like it'll take less time to acquire now..

If you read the whole post I say why I think it's a bad idea.

I didn't know beig dedicated to a single character was a bad thing untill now, but I guess that's me been playing to many other MMOs.

How is it a terrible move? its not like it'll take less time to acquire now..
    It will, actually. The number of HKs is still same however you are ignoring the fact that getting 100k or 250k kills can be pretty frustrating when done on 1 char, thus making the player take breaks during the course of farming HKs.

I'm personally thrilled, because I enjoy pvping on 3 or so different characters to keep it fresh and exciting. I will finally be able to get some HK achieves (larger than 25k)!

My Dk already has of the horde, but thankfully I'll be at The Bloodthirsty on release

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll most likely be getting both Bloodthirsty and the mop equivalent on launch. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by macke View Post
    I see what you mean but AV premades have been going on for a while. I remember doing them in tbc and wrath thanks to AV enabler(same realm only back then ofc).
    Real ID doesn't really change anything except help people on low pop servers imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    I see what you mean but AV premades have been going on for a while. I remember doing them in tbc and wrath thanks to AV enabler(same realm only back then ofc).
    Real ID doesn't really change anything except help people on low pop servers imo.
    Premades are not new but how they're done currently is a joke, you go into AV / IOC and farm graveyards for 300 recourses and that's it, it's way more efficent then the old way of doing it.

I mean I farmed my title the legit way, I did play BGs alot and did arenas as breaks, I spent so much time on my Paladin it's not even funny and I also have around 150k HKs on other characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    cool.. insta bloodthirsty title .

i dont like the fact that certain tabards might be x-char.. like the old 2200 tab or the defilers tab..its gonna make those seem like they're everywhere. but the HKs is cool imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angy View Post
    It will, actually. The number of HKs is still same however you are ignoring the fact that getting 100k or 250k kills can be pretty frustrating when done on 1 char, thus making the player take breaks during the course of farming HKs.

It still takes the same amount of time.