Thread: verdant sphere

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/56241-gl...erdant-spheres

Bah, this doesn't make sense lore-wise. Embers are more elemental in nature, as they came from fire lord. Verdant spheres are arcane, capable to store arcane magic, as well as parts of souls.

If they implement whole fel fire theme to destro, only then you could justify this. Embers would not be plane elemental fire embers, but fel fire embers, as those came from corrupted arcane magic, and then you could store them in Verdant spheres.
    Last edited by randa; 2012-05-10 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by randa View Post
    Bah, this doesn't make sense lore-wise.
    What else would make sense? Please elaborate.

is this glyph already avaliable on beta ?

10+ Year Old Account
    The affliction one is for sure. Not sure if its effecting destro yet.

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    The affliction one is for sure. Not sure if its effecting destro yet.
    where can i buy the glyph then ? i was looking in that npc on new dungeon but cant find it

Quote Originally Posted by notwen View Post
    where can i buy the glyph then ? i was looking in that npc on new dungeon but cant find it
    I made a premade warlock and he already had it, not sure where it can be purchased

Why not? We do get to walk closer to the path of blood mages in the coming expansion. And since verdant spheres are mostly used by blood mages, it makes sense that we have the choice to use them too. This is extremely awesome for people going the RP way, and those who just want to pimp out their warlocks with as much green as possible.

---------- Post added 2012-05-10 at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by notwen View Post
    My warlock I copied over from live 3-4 weeks ago had it automatically when it was implemented.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't checked but I keep hearing people saying that there is a dude at the beginning of the Jade Temple instance who you can buy all the glyphs from.

Deleted

Since lorewise the spheres drain the essence of any defeated enemy, I personally thinks it suits perfectly, especially for warlocks rather than mages nor Spriests.

Interesting that destro is getting it too. Suppose they are for fire magic in lore but personally I'll let my Warlock use herself as a channel for the flames of death (which was the original Fire mastery, burn health when OOM /irony)

yea, i copied my lock from live and didnt get that glyph, and i cant find it on vendor :x

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Why not? We do get to walk closer to the path of blood mages in the coming expansion. And since verdant spheres are mostly used by blood mages, it makes sense that we have the choice to use them too. This is extremely awesome for people going the RP way, and those who just want to pimp out their warlocks with as much green as possible.

---------- Post added 2012-05-10 at 10:03 PM ----------

My warlock I copied over from live 3-4 weeks ago had it automatically when it was implemented.
    Things are simple.
    Blood Elf Warlock + Destruction + Verdant Spheres Glyph + Upcoming Fel Fire Questline

Want something more? Ah yes, phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Okay, so we get Green flames (someday), have verdant spheres, use sacrifice and my Blood Elf Warlock is a blood mage. If only there was a phoenix as skill or a racial -.-
    is wondering if you are rly a warlock or silly mage
    phoenixes are not demons x_x
    plz dont get carried away
    Peace, the number 1 reason for War.
    Fight on my minions
    /petattack

Things are simple.
    Blood Elf Warlock + Destruction + Verdant Spheres Glyph + Upcoming Fel Fire Questline

Want something more? Ah yes, phoenix.
    It would be a perfect world. It's nice to see them giving Destro the Spheres too. Now all I need is a Phoenix summon as a blood elf racial in order to revere Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    It would be a perfect world. It's nice to see them giving Destro the Spheres too. Now all I need is a Phoenix summon as a blood elf racial in order to revere Blizzard.
    And yes, Blood Elf Racial is the best solution. It would emphasize the race and promote the Blood Elf Warlock race-class combo.

And yes, Blood Elf Racial is the best solution. It would emphasize the race and promote the Blood Elf Warlock race-class combo.
    Would make lots of sens since Blizzard is trying to get the race away from Arcane Addiction. A phoenix racial would correspond to the redemption of the race through "rebirth". Phoenix racial instead of Mana Tap. It's quite needed since Blood Elves have the least racials in the game anyway.

That would be boss. I'd kill to have a useful Belf racial for once. Though, to be fair, the mana restore should be pretty nice for Destro with the loss of Life Tap...

Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    That would be boss. I'd kill to have a useful Belf racial for once. Though, to be fair, the mana restore should be pretty nice for Destro with the loss of Life Tap...
    I always loved Arcane Torrent, got so many kills in arena thanks to the interrupt. But we need one more spell to replace Mana Tap. A Phoenix that could damage or heal off the GCD seems good and simple to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    I always loved Arcane Torrent, got so many kills in arena thanks to the interrupt. But we need one more spell to replace Mana Tap. A Phoenix that could damage or heal off the GCD seems good and simple to me.
    I don't think giving every Blood Elf in game a very rare and powerful summoning technique is the answer, only the most powerful of Bloodmages could summon them. Although it would be very cool and quite unique amongst other racials. Personally I think if you wanted a phoenix summon in game they should have a glyph that turns the appearance only of the infernal into one, mainly because f the aoe damage and how it appears (instead of falling from the sky into and explosion have it explode out of an egg). That way it's optional for those that don't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    I don't think giving every Blood Elf in game a very rare and powerful summoning technique is the answer, only the most powerful of Bloodmages could summon them. Although it would be very cool and quite unique amongst other racials. Personally I think if you wanted a phoenix summon in game they should have a glyph that turns the appearance only of the infernal into one, mainly because f the aoe damage and how it appears (instead of falling from the sky into and explosion have it explode out of an egg). That way it's optional for those that don't want it.
    So you're suggesting a minor glyph that replaces the Infernal summon with a Phoenix. Sounds like an idea to me

Destruction's ember regeneration is very slow so you won't see many verdant spheres around you

---------- Post added 2012-05-11 at 03:42 PM ----------

Would also be a lot better if they floated around you and not just stay stationed.