Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Did you even watch them just now or even last night? You're being a delusional fanboy if you claim they played good by any standards.

lol
    I'd like to see you and your team play better againt Moscow 5.

Did you even watch them just now or even last night? You're being a delusional fanboy if you claim they played good by any standards.

lol
    I'm not even a huge fan of TSM, but this irrational hate towards them on reddit and GD is pretty hilarious. And having bad games happen. Get over it.

You can tell that TSM plays a lot of solo/duo queue.

Their early game laning skills are immaculate, IMHO the best in the world atm.
    Their lategame teamfighting skills are subpar though, it's probably because they don't practice 5v5-s as much as other top teams do.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    I'd like to see you and your team play better againt Moscow 5.
    That's always a good and logical argument. Next time you talk about a team not doing so well in UEFA or wte, hope someone gives you a similar response...because it's so appropriate and logical brah

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo83x View Post
    You can tell that TSM plays a lot of solo/duo queue.

Their early game laning skills are immaculate, IMHO the best in the world atm.
    Their lategame teamfighting skills are subpar though, it's probably because they don't practice 5v5-s as much as other top teams do.
    that's true, probably has a lot to do with it. these last few games, it seems they have lost their touch on how to recover from a losing game or lost team fight. their go-to response seems to be 'LETS BACKDOOOR.' i agree with what dan dihn said tonight, they didn't have a clue on what to do near the end of that match there.

That's always a good and logical argument. Next time you talk about a team not doing so well in UEFA or wte, hope someone gives you a similar response...because it's so appropriate and logical brah
    Because you calling TSM bad for playing 2 bad matches in 2 days is appropriate and logical. brah?

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    Because you calling TSM bad for playing 2 bad matches in 2 days is appropriate and logical. brah?

...wut? not sure if srs

Deleted
    So they're not DA BOMB anymore ... doesn't mean they're crap. I don't know what elo you play, but their opponents know every little trick in the book too. You really can't compare matches at that level with any other normal match. Sure they don't rape tournaments anymore, but they'll just keep raping nearly everyone out of tournaments just the same.

...wut? not sure if srs
    A couple of bad matches lately then, still the same point I'm trying to make. Everyone has their good and their bad periods, TSM is in a bad period right now. No need to call them bad instantly. They're still a very good team.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    A couple of bad matches lately then, still the same point I'm trying to make. Everyone has their good and their bad periods, TSM is in a bad period right now. No need to call them bad instantly. They're still a very good team.
    Actually i will rate them more as a bunch of very good individually skilled players, not so good as a team. When i meant not so good, i don't mean bad or anything, just not top tier when it comes to teamwork play.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I have, but thought they nerfed the power chord on Q.
    They did. If memory serves, it used to proc 2xQ itself, now it just procs double-passive. You could do 2.5k+ hits - it was ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Anyone here jungles on Maokai? I've been jungling with him recently, and it feels like he relies too much on blue buff to clear the jungle due to him being reliant on skills to kill the creeps. And i start off with a regrowth pendant + 1 pot, but i can't clear the jungle finish without first returning to base, usually left the red as i don't have the hp to kill it.

Am i doing something wrong? What runes do you guys use on him? My masteries are the standard 0/21/9 but with the jungling skills included.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Anyone here jungles on Maokai? I've been jungling with him recently, and it feels like he relies too much on blue buff to clear the jungle due to him being reliant on skills to kill the creeps. And i start off with a regrowth pendant + 1 pot, but i can't clear the jungle finish without first returning to base, usually left the red as i don't have the hp to kill it.

Am i doing something wrong? What runes do you guys use on him? My masteries are the standard 0/21/9 but with the jungling skills included.
    Maybe you're using wrong runes. I don't know which runes are recommended for Maokai, but think you can look those up fast on solomid.net or something.
    And maybe you aren't using the 4/5 bombs dropping before the blue spawns? Believe that makes a huge difference too :P

Deleted

You just said that they're not good by ANY standards. Wich would be illogical since they're one of the best teams in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So they're not DA BOMB anymore ... doesn't mean they're crap.
    This.

Also to state the obvious, TSM are playing against some the best teams in the game currently. None of which win every match or play perfectly with every move.

The Yankees or Red Sox don't win every game either. Still pro teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    You just said that they're not good by ANY standards. Wich would be illogical since they're one of the best teams in the world.
    So....let me get this straight. The way they played tonight and last night, was actually good gameplay by TSM? Is that what you're saying? Are you really saying the display of skill they showcased in the last 2 games was actually good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post

I love jungle Maokai. Start Wraiths. Drop two trees starting at 1:05, drop a third when they spawn and one hit the big wraith. Move to blue. If you have a patient mid laner they can leash, your only like a sec or two after the spawn. You dont need the leash though and you can throw a tree over the wall as your walking up.I normally use the health pot after second wraiths and before small golems. You should be regening fast enough that you have enough health for red once golems are dead. Then I gank or clear wraiths again and B.

Runes are AS marks, armor seals, MR/lvl glyphs, and MS quints. 0/21/9 masteries.

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 06:16 PM ----------

So....let me get this straight. The way they played tonight and last night, was actually good gameplay by TSM? Is that what you're saying? Are you really saying the display of skill they showcased in the last 2 games was actually good?
    Tonight and last night? No, it wasn't good. But they aren't a terrible team of bad players like you said before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Tonight and last night? No, it wasn't good. But they aren't a terrible team of bad players like you said before.
    Pretty much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're still worse than a lot of other teams right now. Dyrus played like shit, Chaos gets random derp moments at the worst times, and regi still makes aggressive mistakes. They pushed turrets, got a substantial gold lead, and didn't do jack shit with it. When it comes to communication, team fighting, and organization, they're a step behind easily.

Oh wow, what a turn around by CLG v. TD. That was pro. Tip of the cap to Bigfatlp. Truly.

Edit: That's the type of game that makes me realize I am goddamn terrible at League of Legends.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-05-13 at 12:00 AM.

Anyone got links of the games today?