Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    oh lovely, the black market is a gold sink for the super rich to get super items with no effort unless running a few addons and going back and forth from the ah to mailbox now takes effort. what a fitting name
    If it takes no effort, why don't you do it? No effort sounds easy. You could get rid of your angst for the "super rich" since you'll be one of them and it won't take any effort at all. Right?

epic warlock nerfs ... -_-

I have Ashes, I also have a spectral tiger mount, and I'm only too happy for this, if it means there are other ways of obtaining mounts, without having to raid. I personally don't have the time to be in a raiding guild, and adhering to their schedule, but if I am able to buy it, then it's something I can work towards over a period of time, doing the things I do have time for.

+1 from me

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Let's reward the AH abusing zombies? Lame addition.
    While I like the idea of placing hard to get things on a special AH, I agree with this. It only rewards people who play the AH and have multiple toons at gold cap. This system can be abused far to easily too by people who are more bent out of shape being a special snowflake and would keep out bidding just to prevent anyone else from actually having it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellixen View Post
    If the black market makes it to live, you have to realize how ridiculous the prices for the rare mounts will be. 20k for ashes? I doubt that, imagine a lot of 85's each bidding 20000+ and watching that grow, say around 1000000 gold for ashes by the time it gets sold (might be a little exaggeration but there's no way it would stay at 20) So far i think this is the best gold sink blizz can do.
    I like the idea of gold sinks.. but man.. they have been doing so good at making gold-sellers really worthless since there aren´t many things to buy with gold currently.

omg if I could buy ashes of alar.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Being an auction house master takes a LOT of patience, leave for a week and someone will have seen you absence and taken advantage of it. This black market auction house sounds perfect in making the ultra rich have some competition.

So does this mean that mounts such as Ashes of Alar will also become BOE ? I'm predicting it might so have been farming it even though i've already got it.

Are you fucking kidding me.... they are just giving away mount that I have worked SO HARD for.... I have farmed for 41 weeks and on the 42 week I got my ashes.. THAT IS BS... THEY CAN JUST BUY IT WITH GOLD NOW... I FUCKING HATE THIS.

I just love the Rogue changes Oo

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    If they are really trying to make this a goldsink they need to up the prices a tad. At 20k any decent AHer can afford at LEAST 25 if not more of said item(s).
    it is an auction, 20k is the starting bid price.. by the end of the week it could by 1M. 1 ashes will be sold each week to the highest bidder. In a year.. there will be an extra 52 of these on the server.. compared to probably 300 that are éarned´ by lvl 90s by facerolling old content.

i hope we can turn off the armor on druid forms. i like my hairy ass

Deleted
    just waiting on lvl 90 stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    While I like the idea of placing hard to get things on a special AH, I agree with this. It only rewards people who play the AH and have multiple toons at gold cap. This system can be abused far to easily too by people who are more bent out of shape being a special snowflake and would keep out bidding just to prevent anyone else from actually having it.
    You think people with Ashes are going to bid on the Ashes on the AH just to keep others from having it? WOW, Blizzard is genius.. that is the best gold sink ever. If you are willing to pay 200k gold just so I can´t buy Ashes for 195k gold... more power to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    oh shit ... i'm gonna need more moneeey w_w

Glyph of the Val'kyr - While Spirit of Redemption is active, you now appear as a Val'kyr.
    I will be taking that talent just for this.

Also that new AH sounds interesting. Looks like I'll have to start saving some gold.

Wait, if the Black Market is not enabled in this build how has MMO-C been able to report on it and show us screenshots?

I tried going there but recieved an error message when I spoke to Madam Goya.

Deleted
    Black market better be a fucking joke

Oh my... this Black Market AH thing could actually get me to restart playing WOW seeing as I'm a big mount collector...

By the way, Dreamshatter and Earthshatter are old naxx T3 gear, so I assume there will be unobtainable stuff on the AH? =O Unobtainable mounts woot!

Can you imagine buying the Black quiraji tank from it?, or Reins of the Black Proto-drake? Holy... =D

*Crosses fingers*

wait....................................what