This isn't a discussion of my gameplay, this is a vent thread, keep your criticism to yourselves. Anything else is attacking, you can't give someone criticisms when they don't ask for it. Otherwise, you are just the peanut gallery, looking to start shit you can't finish.

I said from the beginning, before picks were even done,
    A) Asked to jungle, when I was countered. I was refused.
    B) Then stated I was going to be babysat, which was confirmed with an OK, which I never got.
    C) There was a space in the game, in which Volibear, our jungler, noobed out, then blame gamed me.

Sometimes you can't help being countered, its the nature of the game. You wanna criticize myself, when you have no idea, by my first post, how the game went down, other then a 30 second time frame. It ridiculous, unwanted and unwarranted criticism. Where is the constructive criticism at? If that isn't an attack, then I fail to see what isn't.

This is the EXACT attitude most of the LoL community has come too, backseat, armchair quarter backing ****, keep your opinions too yourselves. This game would be a lot better off.

Ok, so it's the typical "it's my opinion, I can't be wrong!"-discussion.

Entitled people today. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    x/13/x Vlad with Mejai's... Ashe with double Infinity Edge. I'll just stop here before I get even more sad =(
    How about level 17 Vlad in a 54 minute game?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Ok, so it's the typical "it's my opinion, I can't be wrong!"-discussion.

Entitled people today. Seriously.
    Neither you nor anyone else, in the "discussion", has provided constructive or wanted criticisms. And again this isn't a discussion and it hasn't been from the start. Butt your nose in somewhere else, you are just looking for trouble, obviously.

Deleted
    Okay, so what the actual fuck is with these ...erhm, yeah... complaining about "killsteals"? I mean, I just dont get it. I was playing Lux, as last pick forced to go support, I say fair, pick up Lux and Ignite and thinking I'll go AP with som gp10 and support masteries, to let the carry get the creeps. You might say "Oh, gee, learn to play support!" And all I'll respond is; It's mind-numbing-ly boring to play a full-out support. There, I know how to play it, but it's boring so I just pick Lux.

Anyway, to the point... Start off excellent, I pick up first blood (My carry got killed, they dived me resulting in a double kill), nothing's been said thus far except a "gj" by the carry. I thank him and say you too, we move on. Laning phase is over, I'm at 5/2/3, or so, (one of the deaths was by turret, got me a kill lol) and the teamfights erupts, by this time I'm somewhat fed with t2 boots, all three gp10 items, plus a blasting wand, oracle and a couple wards. During the teamfight I pick up 3 more kills, and 2 more assists, and then this greedy Katarina (Who's fed like fuck) starts crying about me stealing his kills. I mean, it's a teaamfight. I'm Lux for gods sake! I tell him (word for word) "Well what do you want me to do? Not use my abilities, eh?" to wich he answers "Yes. You're the support. So support, stop killstealing.". I laugh it off and think alright, let's give it a go. -- And then starts crying about wards (wich had just ran out and I was on my way to re-ward, but they'd been out for ~30seconds).

Next teamfight starts, I stand back, throw my shield at our carry and Katarina (Rest was spread out), ulti everyone, throw in my E to slow their carry, without popping the explosion, just to slow -- because, I'm a support. I see their assassins going for our carry, I root them and shield him once again, he gets picked off, Katarina gets picked off, I run with the 2 others. -> Their carry survived with 100hp, my E would've killed him resulting in me getting the kill, and we most likely would of won the fight. But hey, I'm a support. I did my job. I didn't killsteal!

So, I ask her if that's what she wanted, she just replies "shut up noob". I shrug it off and next fight I get 2 more kills, and we proceed to end it.

I mean, what the hell? I dont get it. I mean, I know we completely demolished them, but god those people are just frustrating as ever. I end the game with 10/2/15, 3 GP10 items, Deathcap, boots and oracle. And still, I'm evidently a complete noob for not keeping up wards all over with no downtime and killl stealing.

I'm asking you, do you honestly believe there's such a thing as a killlsteal? The only time I'd say it's a kill"steal" is if the support (read: full support, sona/soraka/janna) who cannot carry a game (Unlike Lux.) gets the kills from a carry -- not bruiser/tank, but the carry. But even then I wouldn't even mind it...

Woah, wall of text. Goodnight!

Oh, and would you please, for the love of god, stop blaming every, single friggin death on us junglers? It is just absolutely annoying and completely wrecks one's mood. And also, stop crying for ganks, seriously. Could it be, that I'm busy babysitting toplane who's getting dogged on completely? Could it be I'm a tad busy warding keypoints? Or, or maybe and I know this sounds completely out of the blue and totally crazy -- but could it be, could it possibly be because you've shoved your lanes so far up their turrets butt you couldn't possibly get any further without having to bore through the intenstines? Or maybe I'm busy ganking midlane who appearantly is also getting shat on? I mean, how are we ever going to gank all three lanes at the same time? Enlighten me, please! God. Everytime someone dies in their lane "Y U NO GANK AS MUCH AS THEIR JUNGLER?" -- Well, my dear friend that's because they ward and you dont. That's because they look at this awesome, very cool-looking square thing at the bottom-right of your screen! Yep, oh yeah, the game has a minimap too! Amazing, huh?

Oh yes. Much better. Now I can sleep like a baby. Again, goodnight
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-05-14 at 02:09 AM.

I have a feeling I will be using this thread quite often. Too many baddies in games nowadays. And I will say that I myself have done horridly in some games, be it me trying to get a little to fancy with a champ I just bought or getting greedy and going for a dive, but sometimes my teams just really get on my nerves. I need some better players to just group up with. /sadface

So there I was putting my all into playing Olaf for the first time doing pretty terribly in my opinion but I didn't throw away too many lives to the enemy team. Yet oddly everyone on my team, 3 apparently in a premade group, are cheerful, laughing at each others mistakes giving each other high fives and all. All sunny and peachy till we almost win the game. Then suddenly outta bloody no where a surrender vote is initiated on our team and all 4 of these guys, even the one that wasn't part of that group, hit yes. All 3 enemy inhibitors are down. The Malphite's stacked with all kinds of expensive items, one might say he's the reason we would of won in the first place. Then boom our own nexus turns into purple nuclear debris.

On the stat screen the guys on the enemy team are going after each other like no ones business, while the knuckle heads on mine laughing there asses off from what it seems. What I don't get is why throw away a game? Far as I know there's no win loss ratio in low lvl normal games so what the hell gives? Even more odd about this situation was the fact the enemy team were so on each other that it's almost as if they didn't realize they had one the game. I was so utterly confused I forgot to report those dudes but honestly bet they wouldn't be hurt for it anyways.

I just don't get it....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duorunt View Post
    Far as I know there's no win loss ratio in low lvl normal games so what the hell gives? Even more odd about this situation was the fact the enemy team were so on each other that it's almost as if they didn't realize they had one the game. I was so utterly confused I forgot to report those dudes but honestly bet they wouldn't be hurt for it anyways.

I just don't get it....
    There is an ELO level for normal games, it just can't be seen without the use of a third-party application.

But throwing a game like that, if they wanted to throw games intentionally to lower their normal ELO, why would they do it in a non-full premade? I think they really seem to get kicks out of being pricks like that possibly to the point that they come (you know what I mean by that) when they successfully pull off a game throw.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Well I appreciate the info, I was just so baffled by it. Don't mind me asking just what exactly does "ELO" stand for anyway I know it's some sort of ranking system in the game (bare with me here only been playing for about 2 weeks).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duorunt View Post
    Well I appreciate the info, I was just so baffled by it. Don't mind me asking just what exactly does "ELO" stand for anyway I know it's some sort of ranking system in the game (bare with me here only been playing for about 2 weeks).
    Here ya go. The matchmaking system attempts to match players based on ELO for games.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Oh thanks once again =D!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Wall 'o text
    Play Alistar, he's pretty fun for a support. Very offensive, usefull in teamfights, can roam if your carry doesn't suck.

And 2: I've had a Lux support once. Sniped kills with her Ulti rather than using it for damage. That's killstealing. Yes you can also use the gold, but more than a Kog'Maw? Hell no. And it would've died anyway. Just play kill lane then and tell me rather than telling me you support and then proceed to snipe the kills I need to become a hypercarry. I feel it has 2 sides, they have to die, so if you kill them that's fine. Throw everything you have at them too, but if you use your skills just to finish off what will be killed anyway? Bad sport, bad for the team.

Deleted
    Just entered duo ranked, no support and jungler is Warwick without Smite...

Wish me luck.

EDIT:

what

A "shitty" game turned in my favor... Though I feel bad for the Talon on their team who was the only smart one, so I'll have this post for his sake.
    What does it mean ranked (unranked)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Unranked means you haven't played the 10 required ranked games yet. Once you get those 10 games done, you can see your ELO in the final stats screen.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Play Alistar, he's pretty fun for a support. Very offensive, usefull in teamfights, can roam if your carry doesn't suck.

And 2: I've had a Lux support once. Sniped kills with her Ulti rather than using it for damage. That's killstealing. Yes you can also use the gold, but more than a Kog'Maw? Hell no. And it would've died anyway. Just play kill lane then and tell me rather than telling me you support and then proceed to snipe the kills I need to become a hypercarry. I feel it has 2 sides, they have to die, so if you kill them that's fine. Throw everything you have at them too, but if you use your skills just to finish off what will be killed anyway? Bad sport, bad for the team.
    Meh, I dont like Alistar. Not one bit D:

And yeah, sure, sniping kills, I guess we can agree calling that stealing. But no, I always use my ulti at the start of the fight (Support or not), cooldown's so friggin low if anyone's running it'll most likely be up to finish them off anyway...

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 01:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Placement matches. Be sure to be at your top game during these games. At the end of them, it'll determine whether you're out of the very low Elo "hell", or in the mid brackets.

Yep, I still haven't done all my placement matches. It's odd though, I can still see my rating and Win/Lose-ratio when being invited to games.

Though if you ask me, more wins than losses isn't exactly too bad for my first ranked experience ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I give up on ever having a positive win/loss ratio again. For every 4 good teams I have 8 shitty ones. Just played a game as lulu with a cait. We were dominating the lane, with one problem. Every time I gave her the shield to finish someone off or push a tower, she stopped attacking. Without fail. So would legit just stop and run into the bush. We lost the game when my team decided to roam instead of lane and the enemy just pushed towers. Some people really should not be playing this game.

AD carry seems to be a common idiot-attraction. So many people fail at it, it makes me sad.

I'm getting annoyed when I jungle, of people in Lanes who call for ganks, but then push their lanes. This usually ends in their death and blaming me for it. If you want a gank, give me the best opportunity to do it!
    RETH

15+ Year Old Account
    AD carry seems to be a common idiot-attraction. So many people fail at it, it makes me sad.
    Tell me about it. I've all but stopped playing my favorite position in soloQ (support) due to this.

I play AD carry myself now and I find it easier than support.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.