Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow...for some of those contests I just signed into Curse, wrote my name in a box, and entered. No Facebook, or Twitter, or anything? THIS IS MADNESS!

Deleted
    Belial (Inferno) world 1st by Method.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the fail whale reference to Diablo III...

Granted I waited until like 6 a.m. to play it, and I've only played super casually each class to level 6... but, I have had no issues with the game whatsoever.

What is everyone's beef?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I believe it is Boub's site, you are a guest able to use it freely and it is up to his discretion to post what he likes. You are free to not come here. And yes, there have also been updates to Rift and SWToR when they were released.

This site used to be a WoW only site, true - but by popular demand it also features other games as you can see by the sub-forums
    then stick that crap into the sub forum instead of a main page.

looking at some vids i cant realy see nor believe what the effin fuzz is about that game.

not only does it look shit, retarded clicking gameplay, but it is cheap aswell.

it will die faster then rift ever could and you shouldnt put to much main page attention to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

You don't tell the man who invites you into his house what to do in his house.
    Some people do. Lots of people, sadly. We charitably say that those people 'lack class.'

That said, it does make the daily posts feel a little disjointed to me. If I fail to notice the D3 icon before a bullet-point, I'm left wondering when they added an 'Inferno Skeleton King' raid and how I missed that, or something to that effect. Today's post had some WoW info sandwiched between D3 news, and that was just hard to read. A filter would be nice, just to keep the information sorted... unless there already is one and I'm just not seeing it.

Kripparrian and No Lifers got world first inferno Butcher didn't they? The might deserve some front page attention as well:-)

What's with the "world firsts"? It's not an MMO. You didn't announce the names of the people who finished more popular games like Mass Effect 3 or Call of Duty first.

Thumbs up This man...

.............we (the rest of the world) got your back

Quote Originally Posted by TowerTom View Post
    You must be from one of the following countries to enter:

Canada
    United States of America

Well that's lame. Hardly fair when MMO-Champ was started by a European, and there is a whole world that uses Curse.

on youtube says both method and kripp uploaded inferno butcher ten hours ago so they are even at this point. props to kripp for keeping up with eu and asia even with 9-15 hours of deficit.

Sorry to ask but why is there Diablo 3 news putting on the front page so much? Its MMO-Champion not BLIZZARD-Champion. If WoW is slow at their news, do some RIFT or SW:ToR news instead?

I know, discussed a lot of times, if only the name of the site was changed you wouldn't get the fuss

Hmm legendary item for enchantments? Curious.

Deleted
    Love people getting pissy at some news about another game, from the developer of the game we all love and know.

Get a grip. It's a gaming website. Blizzard makes WoW and Diablo. WoW is dead this week due to D3 so there is bound to be some hype and news around it. You're all whining like little girls that are on PMS. It's a Curse's website, run by Boub. Even though there is a specific Diablo website under curse, MMO-Champion has a lot bigger user base and gets more views than probably all of the other fan sits/community sites put together.

Get over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    What's with the "world firsts"? It's not an MMO. You didn't announce the names of the people who finished more popular games like Mass Effect 3 or Call of Duty first.
    Well at least this has a definite 'launch' time like an MMO so everyone was on a level playing field (with plenty of time to prepare in the beta, just like WoW) and this site does have a Blizz bias to it. Given the annual pass offer a lot of WoW players hare playing Diabl at the moment - I know most of my guild seems to be...

OTOH, like Guildwars 2, there is a dedicated Diablo site here and there's an argument that D3 and GW2 announcements could be left to those sites and this one should just focus on WoW.

What i find funny is that they actually are trying world first races on diablo 3 lol.

EDIT:I have now just beat Bowser on mario i am claiming world first, since no one else posted it. Also claiming world first on a game mod for Skyrim that i have not yet released, nevertheless i beat it first and the boss mob in it WORLD FIRST!
    Last edited by Ghaleon; 2012-05-17 at 02:27 PM.

Hmm, I wonder who had world 1st in Pong....

No wait, who got world first in Space Invaders?

OMG That cow level is full of awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for starters i saw no cow in that level only My little ponies....

Secondly is this the same Method from WoW? If it is what is with this urge to blitz through a game and sacrifice socializing and sleep just to be the first at something,how very very sad....if you watch the Butcher kill then skip to 2:54 and just listen to the guys reaction to the kill,it literally sounds like he just had a great orgasm.

Cant get any sadder than that,lastly i dont get the Daily Blink thing either but then again to me they are very poor with 90% of the tripe they put out.

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe it is Boub's site, you are a guest able to use it freely and it is up to his discretion to post what he likes.

I am not sure what is so hard to understand about this? You don't tell the man who invites you into his house what to do in his house.

Whatever your comment on D3s longetivity is concerned, I believe you are just as spot on as people who proclaimed Age of Conan, Warhammer, Aion, Rift and SWToR to be the next WoW Killer.
    While it certainly is his site it wouldn´t be this place people would go to get their Diablo updates - and as noted the update shouldn´t be focused around it being Diablo 3, but that Method did something. I do however not see it as that spectacular even with the difficulty level considering you can basicly rush it from the checkpoint. Now if it had been on hardcore I would be fully impressed. Updating with it on the site just because its them seem like a fanboy service to me.

In regards to the other news the legendary item sounds interesting tbh. Would be fun if they made a new way to obtain a legendary (as long as its not overly easy ofc).
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

That is by far the most boring fight ive seen, 8.18 mins of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Sorry to ask but why is there Diablo 3 news putting on the front page so much? Its MMO-Champion not BLIZZARD-Champion. If WoW is slow at their news, do some RIFT or SW:ToR news instead?

I know, discussed a lot of times, if only the name of the site was changed you wouldn't get the fuss
    See the reply to the same question below.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    http://www.quantcast.com/mmo-champio...country=GLOBAL

The release of Diablo 3 was literally one of the biggest traffic day on MMO-Champion. Just because you don't care doesn't mean it applies to everyone.

The fact that D3 was bundled with the annual pass for over a million players makes it "slightly" relevant.