10+ Year Old Account
    They sent a clip out for the next episode if any were wondering. I personally don't watch them just so Saturday's episode is more of a surprise.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    This series is very good, i am surprised that I enjoyed it so much! I would even suggest that it is better then the Last Airbender, well better then Book 1 and 3. Hopefully book 2 of this will be just as good if not better.

I hate when people compare it to the original series, like it has the same creators and everything, like its more like the next 2 seasons just take place in the future.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I hate when people compare it to the original series, like it has the same creators and everything, like its more like the next 2 seasons just take place in the future.
    What this guy said.

I think the bending is more of a fear/chi blocking thing because there is no way in hell Amon is energybending.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What this guy said.

I think the bending is more of a fear/chi blocking thing because there is no way in hell Amon is energybending.
    Why wouldn't amon be able to energy bend?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I've read that people speculate Amon is Bumi. He is the only offspring of Aang to not be introduced into the series yet, and he was the only one of Aang's children to not be able to bend. Maybe something happened during his childhood that made him hate bending? Or maybe he just felt left out because he couldn't bend? Who knows. Of course, this is just speculation.

Thanks to JustintimeSS for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by PKxFreeze View Post
    I've read that people speculate Amon is Bumi. He is the only offspring of Aang to not be introduced into the series yet, and he was the only one of Aang's children to not be able to bend. Maybe something happened during his childhood that made him hate bending? Or maybe he just felt left out because he couldn't bend? Who knows. Of course, this is just speculation.
    Heard that before but to speculate that you would have to assume the story Amon told about his childhood was a lie, which it could be since hes the "Bad Guy"
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    i want to see Korra go avatar mode Aang and Korra talking would be weird lol :S

also why do the two brothers have earth/ fire...is it just that one parent had fire and the other earth bending?

Also maybe the bad guy learnt it from the giant turtle lol? :S

I like the fire ferret...hes so cute >.<
    Me and a co worker were actually talking about that today. He has this feeling she wont go avatar mode until after she first airbends. I dont know myself.
    We were also guessing Giant Lion Turtle. Although I feel like GLT would've seen that he was not going to use this for good.

I can not wait to see who he really is

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I really dont like how easy they make lightning / metal bending seem, you had to be hella powerful to bend those and now its like common practise as a day job.
    idk if an elite team of police is really common practice, and its 70 years after toph started a whole academy devoted to the art.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    INB4 Amon is the son Zuko and Mei - or whatevs his lovers name was. I bet he didn't get any bending power - but instead discovered a way by studying what Aang did (by rumours or just visiting his granddad).
    Now he's taking double revenge - one for not inheriting his father's bending and one to avenge his grandfather's legacy.

(sounds a bit cheesy)

OR

He is Aang's eldest son Bumi, who got no powers but can apply the bending-removal technique.

(cheesy but Bumi isn't that serious 'according to creators')

OR

it is a whole new character - who can be the son of a 'criminal' who was dealt with by Aang
    SEE FLASHBACK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z2RB...eature=related

creators Y U NO introduce them at start!
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2012-05-17 at 11:32 PM.

The creators have already said each season will have its own villain, so Amon will prob be defeated at the end of the season and not take the city as many have said ( he will prob do that earlier and be defeated after that ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PKxFreeze View Post
    wanna explain to me when Kaya (or however it's spelled) was introduced?
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    wanna explain to me when Kaya (or however it's spelled) was introduced?
    That's what I was thinking.... I'm pretty sure Tenzin's the only one of Aang's kids to be shown... although maybe they were shown in a flashback, but I would hardly call that introducing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only people to be shown in flashbacks are Aang, Toph, Sokka, and who I believe to be Yakone. I'm still going with those flashbacks having to do with the incident Tarlok mentioned mentioned towards the beginning of the "Voice in the Night" episode. I just have a feeling that Yakone and Amon might be connected somehow.
    Last edited by ElAmigo; 2012-05-18 at 03:41 AM.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Aang and Katara's other children have not been revield in the show but the creators have stated that they had 3 kids, Kaya a water bender, Tenzin the airbender, and Bumi who had no bending ability.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Kya*

That was gonna be Katara's name in the AtLA pilot, then they changed it and made Katara's mom's name Kya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Aang and Katara's other children have not been revield in the show but the creators have stated that they had 3 kids, Kaya a water bender, Tenzin the airbender, and Bumi who had no bending ability.
    Do you have a source?

Nvm, found it
    Last edited by ElAmigo; 2012-05-18 at 05:51 AM.

Is there going to be a hiatus after this week's episode? I can't find any info on episodes after 'The Aftermath'.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

From the same geniuses behind DBZ Abridged, Korra dubbed to Clerks:

This series is pretty good so far, but am I the only one having a hard time connecting to the characters? It's just so weird that all my favorite characters in the Avatar universe are dead. WTB Sokka + Toph back.
    Playing since 2007.