Soul Lashers: The Bane of My Existance

I can't stand Soul Lashers. They do SO much more damage than any other enemies of the same level. If you get a Soul Lasher elite pull have fun graveyard zerging. They might as well have Teleporter and Fast as well as the three or four they get from the difficulty because they have it innately.

NERF SOUL LASHERS ARG.

EDIT: AKA the tongue guys
    Last edited by Afflictid; 2012-05-21 at 04:35 AM.

I hate these things on normal mode... can't imagine how much worse they get later on. I'm too squishy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are they the things that create the awesome green pools of death?

If they are, yea I look for them and kill them first. I use a primary skill that teleports me to an enemy for those bastards alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are those the tongue guys? Damn they piss me off

10+ Year Old Account
    That first open field after the keep in Act 3 was a real baptism after the first 2 acts went by without incident for me xD

Deleted
    Thank god, I'm not the only one! I usually kite them to a corner then die so I can run past them, god I hate them so much!

didnt notice them in norm and nm cause i killed them too fast, but in hell, champion pack with extra health raped me so bad. i had an achievement out of it though.

Pulling a Rare, Tri-Pack and group of Soul Lashers at the same time... and the SL's are still the things that worry me the most. Every time I see one I cry a little inside (on Hardcore).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    yesterday i had a invul + waller + plague of these..

Didn't get to them on Inferno yet, but they were a total pain in the ass on Hell. The problem with them is that they are naturally annoying and hardly kiteable.

Truthfully, you have to avoid them or separate them. Like draw to an area you cleared, get them stuck around some objects. Die & skip. Or if you got lucky to pull one or two away from dangerous terrain- fight. Just blanket AE and warcry/vault/diamond skin + prayers.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-05-22 at 03:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had Vortex/Fire Chain blues of them.

I rage more at these damn things then I did when I was fighting Rakanoth as a demon hunter on nightmare with <10k health.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I've had Vortex/Fire Chain blues of them.

I rage more at these damn things then I did when I was fighting Rakanoth as a demon hunter on nightmare with <10k health.
    i've also had Fast, plague, mortar... god i raged

Try them with invulnerable minions that bug and dont despawn after killing the main one... yeah... first and only group I had to skip (monk - hell) generally I can beat these though, but my god do they make me rage.

hardest mob in the game. not even kidding. Run diablo, run!

bump for the fear of lashers.