Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I noticed u got Dinner Date on Steam....

I hope u stream that awesome game play gurl
    So making a Let's Play.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    dem school days :P
    The yandere girl that kills everyone? That seems kind of fitting from what i've heard of the events in the show, but i've not watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    What about TTGL, I might give that a try.
    I don't know, i don't watch much mecha.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    The yandere girl that kills everyone? That seems kind of fitting from what i've heard of the events in the show, but i've not watched it.
    He cheats on every girl with every girl. The yandere girl finds him dead, and kills the bitch who killed him (shes not a bitch for killing him, I hated him) shes a bitch in general, anyways, she cut off the MC's head and met the girl who killed him on the school roof then cuts her open to see if she's pregnant for real, then goes on a boat hugging MC's head.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    It is either a hit or miss. You will either love it, or hate it.
    You might end up dropping the stocking and wearing Yoko next.

The whole story is twisted and nonsensical, so the ending won't be as much of an issue.
    If P&S made you feel bad, TTGL will make you cry evry tiem
    Not even the meeeeeeeeeeeh english dub makes me want to drop my waifu D: How dare you!

What about TTGL, I might give that a try.
    I thoroughly enjoyed TTGL. It's a fun anime that doesn't take itself too seriously, but still manages to squeeze just enough drama in there to make you feel for the characters. But if you're irrational and hate mechas like skel, you won't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    But if you're irrational and hate mechas like skel, you won't like it.
    I wouldn't say it's irrational. I enjoyed Code Geass and Zoids(or whatever that thing with Liger Zero was). Mecha's have a habit of not capturing my interests. And i've been thinking of watching Symphogear as well, which seems mecha-y enough.

I wouldn't say it's irrational. I enjoyed Code Geass and Zoids(or whatever that thing with Liger Zero was). Mecha's have a habit of not capturing my interests. And i've been thinking of watching Symphogear as well, which seems mecha-y enough.
    I bet you would watch the crap out of a mech show if they were piloted by naked lolis....

Deleted
    Ugh ,

Panty and Stocking ep 3 part 2 = pure win , lmao.

-worer

EDIT: TTGL ? Tits'N'Robots, also great jokes
    100% worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Ugh ,

Panty and Stocking ep 3 part 2 = pure win , lmao.

-worer
    I thought you hated PSWG

Also, episode 6. The whole of episode 6. Is amazing.

I bet you would watch the crap out of a mech show if they were piloted by naked lolis....
    Well, that goes without saying.

This is debatable, do the loli's devour humans/rape/mind break or have tentacles?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    This is debatable, do the loli's devour humans/rape/mind break or have tentacles?
    dem loli's with tentacles, me gusta.

they call me tentacle god on another forum, just bcs of ma tentacle pics and ma tentacle rp

now back to reading some nice, lovely yuri manga (and some mind break also ofcourse)
    Last edited by Millhi; 2012-05-22 at 09:13 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    I thought you hated PSWG

Also, episode 6. The whole of episode 6. Is amazing.
    I didn't said I hated it , I said it is ... WTF!?

I also find myself having the same personality with stocking , excepting her style. (</3 goth)

Sure, that kind of loli would be better, but naked loli pilots without Saya's features are still naked loli pilots. There's no debate to be had, unless you for some reason don't like loli.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    dem loli's with tentacles, me gusta.

they call me tentacle god on another forum, just bcs of ma tentacle pics and ma tentacle rp

now back to reading some nice, lovely yuri manga (and some mind break also ofcourse)
    Sounds like a good time to me.
    Sure, that kind of loli would be better, but naked loli pilots without Saya's features are still naked loli pilots. There's no debate to be had, unless you for some reason don't like loli.
    True... but the show better be 99% loli, 1% mecha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a good time to me.

True... but the show better be 99% loli, 1% mecha.
    yea it is fun to do at times.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    * On a lonely sunday afternoon, Richard the tentacle had a stroll on the beach. He ended up filled with hand, wet, hot and bothered.

Something like that?
    nah, it goes the H route, with them r*ping of girls, them torturing of them, like tentacle monsters do in H ^^
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I didn't said I hated it , I said it is ... WTF!?

I also find myself having the same personality with stocking , excepting her style. (</3 goth)
    Leave her alone. You bully

Deleted
    He cheats on every girl with every girl. The yandere girl finds him dead, and kills the bitch who killed him (shes not a bitch for killing him, I hated him) shes a bitch in general, anyways, she cut off the MC's head and met the girl who killed him on the school roof then cuts her open to see if she's pregnant for real, then goes on a boat hugging MC's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    [video=youtube;YtuAOT_c2EA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtuAOT_c2EA[video]

Eh, its an okay boat

Some series have best and worst girls, School Days? There really is only one girl who isn't a slut.