View Poll Results: Do you have a foot fetish?

Voters
321. This poll is closed
  • Yes, absolutely!

41 12.77%
  • Can't say that I do, can't say that I don't.

58 18.07%
  • No way.

222 69.16%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Smile [Poll] Do you have a foot fetish?

I know, I know. It might seem a little awkward or weird, as a question and subject. Just curious, because I love women's feet, my buddies think I'm weird. Well most of them at least! A foot fetish is certainly something oddly wonderful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't find feet attractive, but I believe two people I know on wow do. One mentioned getting pictures of feet from random women he met through playing, and another brought it up randomly.

I don't find feet super unattractive or something like some people, but I'm not any more attracted to feet than I am ankles or elbows... so no?

Never understood what's so fascinating about feet.

Legs - now that is a different story.

Yeah, I feel the same way about big boobs. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them on occasion, but some people are fascinated.

Feet? That's disgusting. Why can't people just have normal fetishes like necrophilia?

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Feet? That's disgusting. Why can't people just have normal fetishes like necrophilia?
    How'd I know your post was going to include necrophilia the second I saw your name.

I find every part of a woman's body to be beautiful...one night, I was particularly entranced by my (ex-, sadly, hopefully not for good) girlfriend's thigh and knee in the moonlight. Now, to say I have a fetish for any one particular part? Nah...

EDIT: I do, however, enjoy the basics. Boobs and butt, meet my hands.
    Last edited by Imadraenei; 2012-05-23 at 06:04 AM.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who have a foot fetish are the sickest perverted people ever :P . Do not get me started to those why worship a nicely shaped behind of a woman, nicely wrapped in form fitting johdpurs
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

I prefer my sexual partners to have feet. Take that how you will.

Hey I just look at it like this, I get to enjoy the most basic of pleasures a little more than most people. CASE.

15+ Year Old Account
    I certainly don't.

Deleted
    I couldnt be with a girl who had manky feet, Its not that I am like some weird foot lover, but ugly feet make me feel sick on a women, and I know exactly where I got this from - my mother and my grandmother have these manky bear paw looking feet , and so in an effort to remove myself as far as possible from that, I couldnt be with a girl that had manky feet

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    How'd I know your post was going to include necrophilia the second I saw your name.
    Would you have preferred he said coprophagia? Cause he's into that too.

Well, it's fun to tickle my girlfriend's feet to the point she can't laugh anymore, but I don't have a "fetish" or special attraction to feet in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Feet? That's disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I find feet to be disgusting.
    Perhaps, if said feet are washed once a year.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2012-05-23 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celia View Post
    I prefer my sexual partners to have feet. Take that how you will.
    Well of course, though I wouldn't turn down an attractive woman that didn't have them either.

That said I don't find feet in general to be attractive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find feet to be disgusting.

As a sidenote, my ex typically felt feet were gross, but she actually thought mine were quite "pretty". I apparently have nice feet for a guy.

Pic requests will be denied.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

I look at feet as just part of the whole package. Don't care much about em either way.

Feet are pretty.
    Girl-feet, at least.
    Especially mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    As a sidenote, my ex typically felt feet were gross, but she actually thought mine were quite "pretty". I apparently have nice feet for a guy.

Pic requests will be denied.
    I've yet to see "pretty" guy-feet.
    Pic ~trade~?