Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Pandaren Mount Revealed: Dragon Turtle

Pandaren Mount Revealed: Dragon Turtle
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    What would a hero be without a mighty steed? How else does a champion ride boldly into the thick of battle? What self-respecting hero walks to the battlefield, instead of riding in style?

You’ve met the pandaren and learned of their rich and enigmatic history, but the time has come to reveal their mount of choice, the Dragon Turtle.

The pandaren have long sought mounts that embody their values: patience and strength. With a naturally armored hide, and even gait (no matter how heavy the passenger), and the relaxed attitude that welcomes long journeys, the Dragon Turtle is perfect for the pandaren adventurer. Indigenous to mainland Pandaria, these fine steeds are easily outfitted with the essentials: maps, cushions, footstools, and brew-storage. Comfortable and hardy, the dragon turtle’s slow, even stride will gently ease passengers into new parts of the world and/or a relaxing nap time.

Features: 360-degree panoramic view, fully automatic transmission, deep pile ornate rug seats.

This mount's handling is so intuitive that you can "safely" read a map or eat a snack while in motion.

*Disclaimer: Do not operate while napping. May not actually charge into battle. Maps, cushions, and brew-storage optional.May cause mount envy and wanderlust. For recreational use only. Keep fingers and toes away from mouth. Do not leave in sun. Feed and water regularly. No guarantees real or imagined apply.
    Last edited by chaud; 2012-05-23 at 04:50 PM.

seems a bit 'Rifty' to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanzel View Post
    I let my kids do whatever, honestly. If they want to bathe in the blood of virgins and drink hard liquor while doing it, more power to them. I gave my little Jimmy the key to my gun cabinet, just in case he needs to pop some caps in a burglar or rob a corner store for some spare cash. Kids grow up quickly these days y'know, you've got to teach them how to take care of themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarCrimez View Post
    seems a bit 'Rifty' to me...
    Except it's not heinously ugly like the Tartagons

Damn looks good

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck yeah...

that is all

Already know, you are late, mmo-champ!

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it a Tortoise?

Deleted
    Shame about the knee plates/pads but apart from that... wow!

Truthfully they don't look that great, and if I wanted a turtle i'd go for the far superior fishing one which can retreat into its shell in an amusing fashion.

Deleted
    Meh, was hoping for something else :/

I like it not too sexy or fast

looks just right

Deleted
    Looks cool! Like the little description they gave too.

I like it... will non-Pandarans be able to get one by exalting with their faction's Pandaran group?

Deleted
    Oh my... Dragon turtles.

Glorious!

I found this on Youtube, has a lot of the new mounts from MOP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get pandaren. I'm cool with that.

But riding fucking turtles for a class mount? k lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    They look pretty awesome, wonder why are they called "dragon" turtles, did a dragon made it with a turtle ? O.o

Deleted
    They look really amazing to be honest and I usually care very little about mounts.

Why can't you leave it in the sun? Turtles love the sun, that's just animal cuelty

Deleted
    Fucking SWEET!