Thread: Confessions.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Confessions.

[Puhree] Confesses: Oh, I took the candle.
    -||- I thought pandaren were a kind of furbolg.

post yours
    Last edited by mmocf17d6adc2f; 2012-05-24 at 06:24 PM.

I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

I never click the lightwell, but I whine a lot when noone else do.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    I spent 6 months hunting for the Time-lost Proto Drake.

It's almost true too

I've been playing BM hunter since early Wrath.

They changed it in cata to be better.

I can't play BM succesfully anymore

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 02:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrich View Post
    I spent 6 months hunting for the Time-lost Proto Drake.

It's almost true too
    been there bro

Spent probably a total of 1 year hunting TLPD/Aeonaxx/Poseidus.

I occasionally tab out while tanking DS just to make things more "interesting".
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Incredible. It even works outside the game.

HELLO?! We're talking about the new priests' "Confession" spell that's available on beta right now.

Ellumina Confesses: I am a Cata baby

And I am teased endlessly for it.

Deleted
    [Cedrich] confesses: I ask for the Light to give me strength, but I'm not sure if it really does.
    [Cedrich] confesses: Sometimes, I forget if Northrend is to the north or south of here.

More than once, I have used Levitate as someone steps onto the wind tunnel in Throne of the Four Winds. They fly, and fly, and fly...

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzle.d View Post
    I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.
    You win with this. Just plane and simple.

My secret? I'm sexy and I know it! /dance

WIGGLE!!! WIGGLE!!! WIGGLE!!! WIGGLE!!! WIGGLE!!!
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Quote Originally Posted by Puhree View Post

HELLO?! We're talking about the new priests' "Confession" spell that's available on beta right now.
    Oh I'm laughing so hard right now.

I've been buying the mysterious egg in sholozar basin since about 6 months after the release of wrath (I was buying it weekly...but since they reduced the C/D and supposedly upped the drop rate I have bought it every 3 days religiously) and still no green protodrake has dropped for me from it. I have however obtained enough tickbird hatchlings to start my own pet store...and enough rotten eggs to donate to next years hallowsend world event. Help me...please...

Every time a helicopter flies over, I get the sneaking suspicion that it's about to take a crap on me.

[Alenarien] Confesses: I didn't disconnect, I just exited WoW because trying to old content with Argent Dawn monkeys who can barely manage roleplay never mind PvE/PvP, is about as promising as hitting one's head off a brick wall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    [Alenarien] Confesses: I didn't disconnect, I just exited WoW because trying to old content with Argent Dawn monkeys who can barely manage roleplay never mind PvE/PvP, is about as promising as hitting one's head off a brick wall
    Oh my Argent Dawn, the things I saw on that realm... *cringes*

But yeah, so many people missing the point... hint: Glyph of Confession

Deleted
    I'm guessing ICly:
    [Gywenith, Gilnean Priestess]: "I wasn't infected by the Worgen curse, I just used it as an excuse to stop shaving my legs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    I'm guessing ICly:
    [Gywenith, Gilnean Priestess]: "I wasn't infected by the Worgen curse, I just used it as an excuse to stop shaving my legs."
    Haha, this just made me spew out a loud laugh. I might as well give it a shot

[Trydene] Confesses: I use my holy powers more for evil than good.

[Viridian] confesses: "I tricks of the trade healers for fun to create unrest. They usually blame the tank."