Thread: Inferno Loot.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    We didnt "rush". i can farm act 1/2 at Inferno, but only the white mobs.

Do YOU play Inferno?

My Gear:
    Monk
    Weapon is a 2 hand Staff with 766dps.
    i Have 40k life. 47%avoidance
    68%dmg reduce through Armor.
    16829dps. 94 resistance to all dmg sources which is the max, 25%.

Even Method was forced to Farm this chest because Elite/Champions are not Hard, those mobs are ust unkillable. Its Impossible, not more, not less.
    Some yellow blue mobs are killable, but ONLY which these boni:

More Life
    Vortex
    Fast

This boni are no problem, but as on of these show up, no way

Immortal
    Jail
    Arcane
    Fire/Magma
    Firechains
    blocker+ice

Its just Impossible.

And here starts the Problem, these mobs dropp the best Gear, but you cant kill them.
    Even method keeps avoiding them, watch the stream.

"Hell Farming".
    Rofl. yeah i guess lvl 52 items with 150dps are great for inferno.
    I reached inferno yesterday and play a Barbarian.
    I, as a mostly hell geared Barb have: almost 48k HP, 70%+ reduction from armor, and 100+ in almost all resistances (and btw, i don't know where you've taken that "25% cap" from, 'cause i have at least over 30% reduction, with the resistance shout i reached 50% fire reduction at some point.) and with my current build i have a little less than 12K Dps.
    When i stepped in inferno yesterday night with my buddy (we're a two man team, Barb and DH) everything hittted us like a truck.
    My DH friend was almost 2shotted by zombies, and of course we had to run and restart the game a couple of times because of some nearly impossible blues/yellows. I have to say, I thought i was prepared for this, but things hit so hard in inferno, that i tought i had to reroll to a wizard, or something to try to progress, or to at least be able to farm some gear for my barb.
    But then i saw that solo butcher kill from a barb. With 5/5 nephalem valor. Damn. if he can do it, so can I. Don't throw in the towel, try to come up with a different build, browse the ah for some affordable inferno gear (you can find decent "starter" pieces for as low as 200K gold, wich is by no means much if you can farm hell).
    The point is, that is in no way impossible. I managed to solo a couple rares as a Barbarian, with limited kiting, and without hitting the enrage.
    It balls hard, but not impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    can anyone kill rakanoth nowadays since the nerfs to wizards?

other than loldemonhunters
    Check my last post please, are your stats something around that?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Keep farming act 3,4 in Hell difficulty till you get satisfied with your gear, and that is what happens to you when you rush through all difficulties then you QQ about inferno elites/champions packs.
    to hell with farming act 3/4 hell, just farm hell ponyland
    "Words and thoughts. The connection between the two. Without words, thoughts cannot be conveyed. Without thoughts, there are no words. They are both as vital as each other. They can never be divided. Like the wings of angels."

Elhaym Van Houten -Xenogears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Seems legit.

Mobs with 2 Million Health, and you kill them before the 3 minute enrage starts with NO DPS?
    I solo most packs in act I Inferno on my mostly tank monk with about 7k dps on the char screen (only the melee killer combos jailer/vortex/fire chains etc or extreme hardhitters get left out by me). I only bought a weapon with nearly 600 DPS from the AH for about 50k, the rest of my gear are hell rares and 1 or 2 inferno rares. Enrage on the packs was only a problem the first time I ever entered inferno and still had a 270 dps weapon.

So you are either extremely undergeared or you should think of some new specs or gaming strategies to maximise dps uptime. IMO uptime is the most important thing in inferno, and there is no stat for it, you just have to have the practice or "skill" for it.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

Deleted
    Akt 2 inferno is fine - just learn to manage your STATS

im now in akt 3 played all the way solo and champions akt 2 no problem anymore

pro tip for monk - akt 1 you need resist to all 50% and akt 2 60%

Deleted
    I'm playing DH and im currently farming Act1 only.. died too much in act 2.. mostly one-hitted sometimes 2 hitted..
    Currently got
    36k DPS
    32k Health
    and around 48% reduced dmg (armor)
    and 15-30% resistance..

Havent tired out act 2 for a while and have gotten some better gear.. but got raped pre nerf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightgil View Post
    Demon hunter lvl 60 ofc crit for over 50k
    How is that possible and 30k dps?? I have 4,7k dps, I'm using 2 1-handed crossbow with 430 and 510 damage per second each one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    How is that possible and 30k dps?? I have 4,7k dps, I'm using 2 1-handed crossbow with 430 and 510 damage per second each one.
    As far as I've tested (As a Barb) and from what I've been told, there's almost no point in Dual-wielding. The second weapon doesn't really add as much as you'd expect it would. I've got a friend I run Act 1 Inferno with that's at 20k DPS with a 2hander Bow. Your Dex is also REALLY low. I'd say your health is higher than it needs to be as well, at least for act 1. I'm running with 32k as a Barb and my friend runs with 22k as a DH.

Here's my Barb's stats, I'm starting Act II now if anyone's interested. http://i.imgur.com/K2XhX.jpg

Probably a little undergeared as I've only run Act I once so far. Waiting for a friend to log on before I bother going back. More loot ftw.

I've gotta say though, after getting 2-3 pieces of gear from Inferno, Act I quickly became a massive faceroll. I only get killed by packs with stupid combo's like Desecrator Invulnerable Minions Frozen Waller or some crap.
    Last edited by mmocb98bc3d62f; 2012-05-25 at 12:47 PM.

Deleted
    as far as i know having a quiver in your off-hand can be alot better then 2 1-handers. Get a decent quiver and use your best crossbow in the main hand. Having 2 1-handers gives you 15% attack speed if i remember, but you still change between using them.. so you will also deal dmg with your low dmg crossbow which is quite bad..
    For inferno i would say a 2-handed is best.. as you will have to kite alot and don't need the attack speed, but bigger hits.
    Also you have way too much vit exchange some of it for dexterity

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2503/fullqy.jpg
    All 3 of us can farm the first 2 acts with no problem at all. Act 3 is solo-farmed up to big fat bastard (forgot it's name) but it's hard as hell since Soul Rippers one-shot you if they tongue you. (In Act3 Inferno, even the little imps one shot you so it's fun).
    Boosted our Monk/Barb friends to act 4 but they are to "stupid" to actually come with us. Met monks/barbs in public games that could actually play decent tho.

(I say stupid because they couldn't even play WoW properly or listen to what other tell them)

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    as far as i know having a quiver in your off-hand can be alot better then 2 1-handers. Get a decent quiver and use your best crossbow in the main hand. Having 2 1-handers gives you 15% attack speed if i remember, but you still change between using them.. so you will also deal dmg with your low dmg crossbow which is quite bad..
    For inferno i would say a 2-handed is best.. as you will have to kite alot and don't need the attack speed, but bigger hits.
    Also you have way too much vit exchange some of it for dexterity
    Anyone else notice his Thorns damage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khargillian View Post
    As far as I've tested (As a Barb) and from what I've been told, there's almost no point in Dual-wielding. The second weapon doesn't really add as much as you'd expect it would. I've got a friend I run Act 1 Inferno with that's at 20k DPS with a 2hander Bow. Your Dex is also REALLY low. I'd say your health is higher than it needs to be as well, at least for act 1. I'm running with 32k as a Barb and my friend runs with 22k as a DH.

Here's my Barb's stats, I'm starting Act II now if anyone's interested. http://i.imgur.com/K2XhX.jpg

Probably a little undergeared as I've only run Act I once so far. Waiting for a friend to log on before I bother going back. More loot ftw.

I've gotta say though, after getting 2-3 pieces of gear from Inferno, Act I quickly became a massive faceroll. I only get killed by packs with stupid combo's like Desecrator Invulnerable Minions Frozen Waller or some crap.
    Thanks for the 'help' .

He manage to kill them coz his build is really good. nuff said.

Later on DHs start doing crazy crits. Maxed out I have 65k dps with Sharpshooter maxed out. Criting for around 120-150k with Impales. Problem is that some combinations just are not worth the time and effort. Plan to get act 2 done tonight and farm act 3. Seems like a solid place to farm with lots of room to kite and funnel.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the 'help' .
    As a demon hunter that just finished killing the spider queen in act 1 for the first time last night, I can tell you that I'm sitting at right below 20K DPS, around 27K health, and with ~1200 Dex on my gear from natural stats and gemming. You shoud try to get a quiver, and a weapon with a socket. The red gems in your weapons can boost your DPS substantially. Most of your other gear doesn't have sockets either, which I think is hurting you quite a bit.

Well for me I see end game setup being way more crit/crit bonus based. Sharpshooter with a 2h xbow with a good crit gem (green one) can do silly numbers. You WILL be kiting a lot so your "crit chance" is fairly inflated anyway. But again, play the game how you want

10+ Year Old Account
    DH here, just started act 1 Inferno. Bought a 2h crossbow with about 600 dps from the AH a few days ago, it's not perfect but it was a huge up to my 300 dps 2h bow. I found the crit build to be very nice. I'm using a green 45% inc crit damage in my crossbow along with the 50% talent. I'm getting 30-36k crits on my elemental arrow runed with frost and got some 56k-60k devouring arrow crits on a chain bounce.

15+ Year Old Account
    Having killed Diablo on inferno yesterday, elite packs are such a cockblock, no way to kill them ... I am barb btw...

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Farming inferno act 3 on my 14k hp/150% MF DH. I get good lewts every now and again and i don't find it too hard, except for reflect/ invult mobs.

Lol, Hell loot is a joke still :9