10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You need some Nigel Mansel avatar. Jesus man get out.
    Mansell < Prost

...wait...did you actually just name an F1 driver all by yourself? A retired one? Damn.
    Last edited by Coffer; 2012-05-25 at 09:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    HAPPY BIRFDAY TO ANDRY-KUN-SAMA-CHAN-DONO
    THANKS DIGGLETT! DIS IS DA BEST BIRF DAY NAO! yaaaay

Theory time, if space isn't wet, why is the moon able to float? Why is mars red? Why does Magikarp suddenly evolve into a completely different species? Space is a mysterious place, can we not say it's is indeed wet? There is no proof that ALL of space, is not wet. Therefor, I think respectfully Skel's theory that space is not wet, is a little naive, and wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    THANKS DIGGLETT! DIS IS DA BEST BIRF DAY NAO! yaaaay
    I HAD TO PUT MY TALENT TO USE FOR YOU BEST FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Mansell < Prost

...wait...did you actually just name an F1 driver all by yourself? A retired one? Damn.
    Dude, i used to have his game on the SNES. Still do i think, just cant play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, i used to have his game on the SNES. Still do i think, just cant play it.
    I have it too. Bros?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I have it too. Bros?
    /fistbump You know it

10+ Year Old Account
    /fistbump You know it
    /fistbump

Theory time, if space isn't wet, why is the moon able to float? Why is mars red? Why does Magikarp suddenly evolve into a completely different species? Space is a mysterious place, can we not say it's is indeed wet? There is no proof that ALL of space, is not wet. Therefor, I think respectfully Skel's theory that space is not wet, is a little naive, and wrong.
    The moon doesn't float. It was splashed away from earth by an angry Magikarp and, after circling the universe multiple times, lost enough momentum that it now slowly drifts next to earth and begs Magikarps for forgiveness.
    Magikarp lives in wet and is red. Why can't Mars do that too?
    Magikarp realizes its power is too great and is modest enough to give other species a chance, so it turns into a Gyarados. Then it realizes it misses being a Magikarp and that's why they are always mad.
    Space is not wet.

Deleted
    Urgh I'm so bored.

Wat do

Deleted
    >Shows PSWG to a friend
    >Friend says "Ugh , seems lame "
    >2 days passed
    >He pokes me on skype saying that he can't wait 'till the season two, which is in august (didn't knew about that)
    >??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    >Shows PSWG to a friend
    >2 days passed
    >He pokes me on skype saying that he can't wait 'till the season two, which is in august (didn't knew about that)
    >??
    I don't get it...?

And for my next trick, Professor, I'm going to make you go fast.

Last edited by Coffer; 2012-05-25 at 10:07 PM.

I HAD TO PUT MY TALENT TO USE FOR YOU BEST FRIEND!
    Magikarp evolves because God. The PokeBible says so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam's dead, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Steam's dead, Jim
    I found a fix, the community page is like 'OMG WE R OVERLOADED' so what you do is, go to your friends list on your main steam page, click 'view friends list' then there should be a tab for groups, it'll list super chat thread chat, click the little down arrow, click join chat room, voila.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    The moon doesn't float. It was splashed away from earth by an angry Magikarp and, after circling the universe multiple times, lost enough momentum that it now slowly drifts next to earth and begs Magikarps for forgiveness.
    Magikarp lives in wet and is red. Why can't Mars do that too?
    Magikarp realizes its power is too great and is modest enough to give other species a chance, so it turns into a Gyarados. Then it realizes it misses being a Magikarp and that's why they are always mad.
    Space is not wet.
    You're totally disregarding the fact that Gyrados and Magikarp can live in space, therefor it must be wet since they are both fish. Also, could you please state some proof please, I don't believe a word you're saying.

Magikarp is a reddish-orange, medium-sized fish.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Magikarp (note also that he is red like Mars, coincidence? Doubtful.)

Gyarados usually live in large bodies of water, such as lakes and ponds or even seas and oceans, sometimes even space.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...(Pok%C3%A9mon) (Gyrados can also be red, things are looking fishy here)

You're totally disregarding the fact that Gyrados and Magikarp can live in space, therefor it must be wet since they are both fish. Also, could you please state some proof please, I don't believe a word you're saying.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Magikarp (note also that he is red like Mars, coincidence? Doubtful.)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...(Pok%C3%A9mon) (Gyrados can also be red, things are looking fishy here)
    Magikarp and Gyarados don't need water to survive. Trainers frequently use them on land with no repercussions.
    Since Magikarp and Gyarados can be red, then so can Mars, wet or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    >Shows PSWG to a friend
    >2 days passed
    >??
    Its not been confirmed, nothing has been mentioned since the "To be continued next season" (a year and a half ago)

The creator left the studio IIRC. Its not happening

The Dub comes out in july though.
    Last edited by pickley; 2012-05-26 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Magikarp and Gyarados don't need water to survive. Trainers frequently use them on land with no repercussions.
    Since Magikarp and Gyarados can be red, then so can Mars, wet or not.
    Why do you think space*not* (as you say) being wet doesn't effect the colorization of mars/gyrados/magikarp?

Its not been confirmed, nothing has been mentioned since the "To be continued next season" (a year and a half ago)
    The creator left the studio IIRC. Its not happening
    The Dub comes out in july though.
    So, the series is ending on a cliff-hanger? That sucks.

Why do you think space*not* (as you say) being wet doesn't effect the colorization of mars/gyrados/magikarp?
    Color comes from light, rather than a state of matter. Seeing as how light travels in waves, if space were wet then it would be full of rainbow tsunamis.