Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    old game, oldest graphic, very old gameplay/game mechanics.
    no more wow for me (dont play since november 2011)

Deleted
    Finally, my Warsong Gulch free life is about to begin. No more retarded turtlefest to ruin a game night for me!

Also, so many new animations and yet none for the lamest looking spell in game - Holy Shock!? Or maybe they will rename it Holy Whimper.

NO AVATAR ANIMATION!?!???!!?!?? >

Give me swirly ball or give me death!

I have been dead on the inside for so long now!

No explanation for why this makes me so illogically excited, but I have been missing my swirly ball for so long ><

You may now blacklist up to two battlegrounds when queuing by selecting the thumbs down next to them. You are unable to blacklist the Call to Arms battleground.
    There is a God. Bye WSG and IoC

Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetness View Post
    There is a God. Bye WSG and IoC
    I LOVE this change. Im gonna blacklist isle and AV (horde always loses both)

BATTLEGROUND BLACKLISTING wow im thrilled about this... so long av, strand of the ancients and isle of conquest....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHands View Post
    old game, oldest graphic, very old gameplay/game mechanics.
    no more wow for me (dont play since november 2011)
    Then why the heck are you here commenting on a game you dont play anymore?

Rogues get Swirly Ball back!!

Deleted
    Blizzard really needs to use new sounds for abilities. An warrior ability like dragonroar should sound like a dragon is f*cking roaring. Also im disappointed at blinding light, I rather seen a counter-strike flashbang effect + character rogue blind effect or people will try and play blinded.

Deleted
    What does it mean that only certain parts of some achievement series are account wide? For example, only the loot 100k and 200k gold of that series are account wide according to WoWDB. Or is WoWDB incorrect?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryana View Post
    Finally. I can't freaking stand Battle for Gilneas -- I have no idea why, I used to love Arathi, but Gilneas annoys the Hell out of me.

I used to hate WSG as well, but Twin Peaks has given me an appreciation for that method of PvP.

Hello 20 minute queues, welcome back -- it's been a while.
    sorta in the same situation i cant stand 4 bgs yet can only blick list 2 .... dam

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 05:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thetrollific View Post
    BATTLEGROUND BLACKLISTING wow im thrilled about this... so long av, strand of the ancients and isle of conquest....
    can only blacklist 2 bgs m8 ur gona have to chose 2 bgs 2 put up with

i can put up with tp coz i cant ruen in to a cant the emeny gy while ur on there so wsg is out and i cant stand sota so ill have to put up with battle for gilneas it seems
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-05-30 at 04:38 PM.

SWIRLYYYYY BALLLLLLL! Omg. Omg i missed it so much. idk why im this excited but i quit watching the video at that point to go rave to guildies about how we GET OUR SWIRLY BALL BACK!

Well still no release date but going by the datamined Halloween rings it looks like we'll at least have MoP before Halloween...