Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Risky! Everyone remeber how fast Myspace fell when facebook came along? Who knows if the day after tommorow wont be the same thing? Too Risky!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    They made 1 billion profit on 3.7 billion in revenue: http://techcrunch.com/2012/02/01/fac...illion-profit/
    Since they are a tech company, they should have some high P/E ratio, but google has P/E of 17.30, and FB is at 70.90, that's crazy (IMO).
    This is all that really needs to be said, it's crazy how high FB stock started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WilhemD View Post
    Risky! Everyone remeber how fast Myspace fell when facebook came along? Who knows if the day after tommorow wont be the same thing? Too Risky!
    Do people even use G+?

---------- Post added 2012-06-02 at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    This is all that really needs to be said, it's crazy how high FB stock started.
    Considering they have barely 3k employees and some of them do not have too stellar of a salary, I wonder where that operations expenses go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    Do people even use G+?
    Not really! It was used by a few firms but since their release to the public it hasent really grown into such a thing! But who knows :P With updates and such no one could know. The social industry of the internet just seem's a bit risky to be honest! As i mentioned before Myspace was what facebook is now and went down really fast! I bet most users of facebook haven't even heard of myspace :P This will one day be the outcome of facebook sadly for investors

Quote Originally Posted by eriseis
    Considering they have barely 3k employees and some of them do not have too stellar of a salary, I wonder where that operations expenses go?
    Servers?
    Last edited by mmoc17fce481fb; 2012-06-03 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    Do people even use G+?

---------- Post added 2012-06-02 at 08:11 PM ----------

G+ supposedly has over 100 mil users (or accounts or whatever is used to count that number): https://plus.google.com/117388252776...ts/9zr9iwmN4XL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WilhemD View Post
    Not really! It was used by a few firms but since their release to the public it hasent really grown into such a thing! But who knows :P With updates and such no one could know. The social industry of the internet just seem's a bit risky to be honest! As i mentioned before Myspace was what facebook is now and went down really fast! I bet most users of facebook haven't even heard of myspace :P This will one day be the outcome of facebook sadly for investors
    Yeha, but FB took advantage of a couple of disruptive circumstances which a competitor would have to come up with.

---------- Post added 2012-06-02 at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    G+ supposedly has over 100 mil users (or accounts or whatever is used to count that number): https://plus.google.com/117388252776...ts/9zr9iwmN4XL
    Don't think so, Google doesn't have that many employees.

Lol, jk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.