Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    going to be pretty interesting to have the PvP bosses be out in the world, but it makes total sense, drops PvP loot you should PvP for it lol.

the only really crappy thing is (or super duper fun thing) is if you get the boss to 20% then a wave of enemies swoop in on you to try and wipe you lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to nerf Blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Time View Post
    If the BMAH is placed somewhere within the world outside of a major city I'll shit my pants.
    It is, if you read the note that is what it suggested:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    It’s also worth noting that the Black Market Auction House has the potential to become a world PvP location for those on PvP realms. Just like the name implies, these are goods being sold out in shady locations away from the prying eyes of guards in the cities. They are not in neutral or safe zones. For PvE realms, it’s not going to have that same risk for placing a bid as on a PvP realm (aside from being outbid).

Deleted
    By the lords of Desu, another 5%. This is most welcome

~desu

T11 heroics are harder than DS at this point

Deleted
    I'm not big on arena myself so it won't affect me, but I can see the change on allowing teams to see the opposing team's classes and specs to become a problem for classes with stealth. The change will de facto remove the "element of surprise" that stealthers have always had, especially if it's an all stealth team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanaa View Post
    I'm not big on arena myself so it won't affect me, but I can see the change on allowing teams to see the opposing team's classes and specs to become a problem for classes with stealth. The change will de facto remove the "element of surprise" that stealthers have always had, especially if it's an all stealth team.
    To a point I could maybe see this. However on the same token just because you know a team can stealth doesn't mean you know where they will be.
    My name is Earthsong, and I like to collect pets,
    http://warcraftpets.com/account/prof...user=earthsong

I also like to explore

Faction balance will make world PvP stupid... oh wait, it already has.

Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah View Post
    Didn't ICC only go to 25 percent, too? If so, anyone know how long the 25 % buff was out before the pre-cata patch?

icc went to 30% be4 per cata patch m8

should help with hagara
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-06-05 at 04:54 PM.

Deleted
    Guess the US needs a fighting chance!!

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It is located a few minutes by flight away from any major city, just north of the Valley of the Four Winds. Enjoy those pants.
    Is it that subzone called "the veiled star"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanaa View Post

It's not a huge element. Look at their team mates buffs. MotW, druid, etc. Most addons will put this in your face without you even looking. The change here is the ability to be ready before you go in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    This is gonna cause a lot of QQ
    Yep, but I bet it never makes it to game, gets removed early, or is just flat out terrible.

Its to little to late also, you killed World PvP long ago and most people left or no longer want to take part in the "weak" world pvp WoW does and will offer.

Remember, you can always turn it off if you're not happy about it. As they say, don't like it, do something about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Time View Post
    Loving the PvP implements, and yay for the return of world bosses.

If the BMAH is placed somewhere within the world outside of a major city I'll shit my pants.
    They said it is indeed in a place considered a neutral area and there are no guards.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2012-06-05 at 05:01 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    So if ICC hit 30% nerf, and DS is one nerf away from 30%, does anyone remember how long it took to go from ICC30% to Cataclysm?
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Not a PvPer, but I like some of these changes.

The grapling hook, though, seems dangerous. I'm sure there would be rogues hidden on every mountain waiting for someone to pass by to unmount them. Maybe it's just my server that is full of such bored people?

10+ Year Old Account
    “Power of the Aspects” spell will grow more powerful
    Wohoo, maybe we can put that stupid spine HC encounter behind us now? pretty please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    The "hook" skill would be a good idea, they just need to make the target fall without taking damage.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

discussion about the future of pvp and no word mentioned about ballance...
    world pvp is nice and wanted, but i dont know a single pvper who wants more battlegrounds or arenas added (ever sicne og arena was added).