Poll: Is Jaina's new character something you're looking forward to?

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Varian: Now riiiiiiiiiiiiiise, Darth Proudmore

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    All this talk of the Forsaken has me thinking. Why are they still around?

Why does survival matter when you're already dead? It's not like they are passing on their genes or memories to baby forsaken. They just kill people and add more forsaken by way of plague. hell didn't Sylvanas kill her self even after the fall of the LK as she had nothign left to live (be undead) for?

Why do they even care about sticking around? Their whole purpose was to exact revenge on the LK. Now their purpose is to do to others what the LK did to them?
    their whole purpose now is to survive. they don't want to die. death = bad unless you are a paladin or something like that. and since everyone and their mothers want the forsaken dead except for people who rely on them, they won't be very friendly to the living either.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Why does survival matter when you're already dead? It's not like they are passing on their genes or memories to baby forsaken. They just kill people and add more forsaken by way of plague. hell didn't Sylvanas kill her self even after the fall of the LK as she had nothign left to live (be undead) for?

Why do they even care about sticking around? Their whole purpose was to exact revenge on the LK. Now their purpose is to do to others what the LK did to them?
    The reason Sylvanas is still around is she doesn't want to go to hell and as such uses a pact with the Val'kyr to survive and the forsaken pretty much do what Sylvanas tells them, so whatever is a threat to her is removed and the forsaken are told they do it to get their rightful home entirely under their controll. The forsaken could be wiped out without Sylvanas as seen during the Val'kyr vision but what would happen if a few of them escape and plot revenge, and since forsaken live a very long time they could literally unleash hell upon the world.

Stood in the Fire Arthur-the-exalted's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Why does survival matter when you're already dead? It's not like they are passing on their genes or memories to baby forsaken. They just kill people and add more forsaken by way of plague. Hell, didn't Sylvanas even kill herself even after the fall of the LK as she had nothign left to live (be undead) for?

there here to piss paladins like me off >__> because our exorcism dont crit on humanoids.....even thought there dead......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    their whole purpose now is to survive. they don't want to die. death = bad unless you are a paladin or something like that. and since everyone and their mothers want the forsaken dead except for people who rely on them, they won't be very friendly to the living either.
    Ok, that's fine, you want to survive, great. But how does killing someone else and turning them into a zombie help you, John Doe the zombie survive?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The reason Sylvanas is still around is she doesn't want to go to hell and as such uses a pact with the Val'kyr to survive and the forsaken pretty much do what Sylvanas tells them, so whatever is a threat to her is removed and the forsaken are told they do it to get their rightful home entirely under their controll. The forsaken could be wiped out without Sylvanas as seen during the Val'kyr vision but what would happen if a few of them escape and plot revenge, and since forsaken live a very long time they could literally unleash hell upon the world.
    you would think there bodys would give out after some point....>__> stupid zombie live forever rule!!!

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 03:34 PM ----------

Ok, that's fine, you want to survive, great. But how does killing someone else and turning them into a zombie help you, John Doe the zombie survive?
    they pissed so they try to make other people pissed, so they can all be pissed...and smelly

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur-the-exalted View Post
    you would think there bodys would give out after some point....>__> stupid zombie live forever rule!!![COLOR="red"]
    Look at banshees they have no body at all It wouldn't be unreasonably to assume that in time the forsaken could leave their body behind and become more spectral undead.

One less enemy to worry about, I would guess.

I believe their reasoning is: "the undead will be much more likely to be accepted on an undead world"

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 07:37 PM ----------

you would think there bodys would give out after some point....>__> stupid zombie live forever rule!!!
    as long as they keep eating meat they won't need to worry about this. the undead have a crazy ability to regenerate their flesh by consuming flesh (it's probably some instinctive use of necromancy).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by combatbulter View Post
    look at banshees they have no body at all it wouldn't be unreasonably to assume that in time the forsaken could leave their body behind and become more spectral undead.

One less enemy to worry about, i would guess.
    ghostbusters!!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 03:43 PM ----------

I believe their reasoning is: "the undead will be much more likely to be accepted on an undead world"

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 07:37 PM ----------

as long as they keep eating meat they won't need to worry about this. the undead have a crazy ability to regenerate their flesh by consuming flesh (it's probably some instinctive use of necromancy).
    Tell this to the skeles lol

ghostbusters!!!!![COLOR="red"]
    Are you a god?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so can their horde allies be cool with that? Say the horde defeats the alliance? What is there to stop the forsaken turning on the horde and crushing them? Have forsaken walk up and detonate a plague bomb in the middle of orgrimmar?

All the while crying "we just want to be accepted..."
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Tell this to the skeles lol
    I think the problem about skeletons is that they don't have stomachs, so they can't cannibalize lol

OMAGAWDS I just discovered the weakness of the forsaken! please forget what I just said, anti-forsaken guy

Ok so can their horde allies be cool with that? Say the horde defeats the alliance? What is there to stop the forsaken turning on the horde and crushing them? Have forsaken who are accepted into orgrimmar walk up and detonate a plage bomb in the middle of the city?
    In theory nothing, but it would be too risky for Sylvanas to attempt world domination she is already under constant surveillance,so if they leave her alone the logicel step would be to sit still and continue to "live".

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you a god?
    I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 03:54 PM ----------

I think the problem about skeletons is that they don't have stomachs, so they can't cannibalize lol

OMAGAWDS I just discovered the weakness of the forsaken! please forget what I just said, anti-forsaken guy
    I will be taking this information to the argent crusade! bye!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 03:55 PM ----------

In theory nothing, but it would be too risky for Sylvanas to attempt world domination she is already under constant surveillance,so if they leave her alone the logicel step would be to sit still and continue to "live".
    meh just wait till her plage bomb only kills living crap and then she will try cause she will use sucide zombies to run in and BOOM, undead city

I will be taking this information to the argent crusade! bye!!!!
    nooooooooooo!

as my imp always says, can't we all just get along? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    nooooooooooo!

as my imp always says, can't we all just get along? lol
    They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them! - Tirion

Gather the dead for war, let them join our ranks, lest we are forced to join theirs. - Farseer Kelmon

[/COLOR] they pissed so they try to make other people pissed, so they can all be pissed...and smelly
    Why would they be pissed, undeath is ascension.

the same tirion you quote invited the forsaken and a group of warlocks to his games. you should learn from him. not all who dwell in darkness are blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Why would they be pissed, undeath is ascension.
    .......I cant see how its ascension...they live in sewers and are rotting....

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 04:30 PM ----------

the same tirion you quote invited the forsaken and a group of warlocks to his games. you should learn from him. not all who dwell in darkness are blind.
    This kingdom shall fall, and from the ashes shall arise a new order that will shake the very foundations of the world.