Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Celestial dragon looks sweet!

I like the pet battle music -___-.

Quote Originally Posted by micho View Post
    its warcraft 2 music
    edit: at least according to ppl here

The pet battle music is TOTALLY sweet, and I think some is wc2 but I don't think its all of it? even so it's totally awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    I was excited for the Celestial Dragon, but then I realized that it's just gonna be yet ANOTHER mount you have to buy from the Blizz store...

Quote Originally Posted by Theratzil View Post
    The pet battle music is TOTALLY sweet, and I think some is wc2 but I don't think its all of it? even so it's totally awesome
    Every track is exactly as it sounded in War2

I wish they made moonkin form something similar to this. Would look awesome :O

Quote Originally Posted by Theratzil View Post
    Yep, it's all WC2.

celestial dragon... want... and scarlet halls loading screen is great!

The pet battle reminded me first of Runescape. Then I realized it was Warcraft II ;D +1 internetz to Blizz for bringing it back (Y)

dat female silly emote D: and other emotes

I wonder what is the purpose of Celestial Human....

10+ Year Old Account
    man those /flirts, are kinda naughty, blizzard is really earning the teen rating on this one!
    Also, i want to watch kill bill now...

that celestial dragon is SICK id break my no blizzard store rule for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    True, it's silly to put typical turn-based RPG battle music in typical turn-based RPG battles, eh? ;P
    No, it's silly to be putting a whole game inside another game for no apparent reason other than to attract the kids with World of Pokecraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    i see zen sphere has been nerfed, i love it when they say the tooltip has been clarified, NO the move has been lowered in damage we're just saying we're clarifying it to make it sound better

I don't think "kiddies" would be able to fully enjoy the scope of the pet battle music, and keep in mind lots of adult enjoy the pokemon game boy series

i hope this build fixs warlock bug

Deleted
    Great music. Great emotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    No, it's silly to be putting a whole game inside another game for no apparent reason other than to attract the kids with World of Pokecraft.
    True. It's a good thing there are other reasons, such as giving people more things to do at end game than stand around in a city, trolling trade chat and doing heroics. :P
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.