Poll: Is Jaina's new character something you're looking forward to?

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Jaina will get a hold of herself in time and depending on who talks to her it will either go smoothly or will take quite some time.
    personally I expect her to be a boss in siege of orgrimmar
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I am not underestimating Blood Elves but they aren't that powerful that everyone thinks they are. On the contrary I heard everyone here underestimating the Argent Crusade, THe Knights of the Ebon Blade and every Neutral faction in the game. Yes they never fought alone but those neutral factions did most of the work each time. They have defeated stronger enemies than the Blood Elves or the Forsaken. They simply don't have the numbers to hold something like Dalaran.

Generally what I want to say is that the Silvermoon City or the Forsaken are nothing special alone.In order to do something like this they will need the whole Horde. I'm sure that they are not that stupid to do anything like that without endangering themselves after that not to mention that if they could they would have done that already. Do you forget that Jaina has the artifact that probably controls all magic?

And to finish this debate at the moment the most powerful mages are the Highborne which are again part of the Alliance.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2012-06-06 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post

And to finish this debate at the moment the most powerful mages are the Highborne which are again part of the Alliance.

You mean the highborne who are being wrecked by blood elf mages in Azshara?

You cant end this debate with this absurd statement. Highborne use primitive and reckless form of arcane, as shown in Azshara it can be easily turned against them.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14430 for reference... Notice the completion sentence.

Not those. The Night Elven ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please, Enough with the forsaken and high elf and lordearon debate. Unless all that relates to Jaina and her now hatred of the horde its not relevant here.

Not those. The Night Elven ones.
    Those are the night elven ones XD

Blood elves are better in the Arcane arts than the Highborne

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Please, Enough with the forsaken and high elf and lordearon debate. Unless all that relates to Jaina and her now hatred of the horde its not relevant here.
    Argh fine, but it was so much fun -.-

it kinda does. jaina now things the orcs are evil and should be eliminated. arguably the "evilest" thing they did was to ally themselves with the forsaken and support them (I don't see the forsaken as evil though. as a forsaken player I've seen their actions being justified many times).

as for blood elves and dalaran. well, the blood elves from dalaran are the ones blowing theramore up with a manabomb. the discussion started as wether or not the alliance in dalaran would throw a few punches at them for that lol

Trassk is right.Let's continue the Jaina debate.

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 07:38 PM ----------

Actually it said that The Sunreavers won't be pleased. I think that wasn't the Blood Elves in Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it kinda does. jaina now things the orcs are evil and should be eliminated. arguably the "evilest" thing they did was to ally themselves with the forsaken and support them (I don't see the forsaken as evil though. as a forsaken player I've seen their actions being justified many times).

as for blood elves and dalaran. well, the blood elves from dalaran are the ones blowing theramore up with a manabomb. the discussion started as wether or not the alliance in dalaran would throw a few punches at them for that lol
    I'll give you that. The blood elves use of a mana bomb was kind of unsettling for me to see. It makes me think of back in TBC when a mana bomb was used by kael'thas's forces on the druids there.

When metzen told us we are the bad guys this time round, I can see it. Still, if Jaina survives the attack, will she take her forces to pandaria as a result?

Are you sure it was the Blood Elves of Dalaran that did that? Those were supposed to be Neutral.

I'll give you that. The blood elves use of a mana bomb was kind of unsettling for me to see. It makes me think of back in TBC when a mana bomb was used by kael'thas's forces on the druids there.

When metzen told us we are the bad guys this time round, I can see it. Still, if Jaina survives the attack, will she take her forces to pandaria as a result?
    we know she'll survive because they said she'll be changed forever and she may get whitehaired and bla. she'll probably be arriving at pandaria on 5.1 and I'm willing to bet she'll be garrosh's alliance counterpart in the questlines (which means she's the one who'll go "too far" on the blue side).

personally I'd like to see jaina as a boss fight on siege, but I feel that's not gonna happen because since this expansion is sort of a way for the alliance to feel like they don't lose so much, they should probably refrain from getting jaina as a "boss before garrosh" because the alliance would probably QQ saying that the "alliance boss was weaker".

such a shame

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure it was the Blood Elves of Dalaran that did that?
    I'm.. not saying its anything to do with dalaran, but we know its related to silvermoon, since the elf guy tells us.

I do feel sick thinking about it, its like 'Hey, we blew up theramore, and all the peace Thrall and Jaina worked for, lets have a drink', to which I'd say to the blood elf 'Burn Pixxy!'

Are you sure it was the Blood Elves of Dalaran that did that? Those were supposed to be Neutral.
    the sunreavers aren't neutral, they are horde. they are representatives of the horde within the kirin tor (the kirin tor as a whole are neutral, but they have members who are part of the horde and the alliance).

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 07:51 PM ----------

I think the guy was a sunreaver because the way he says "the sunreavers will not be pleased" sound like:

1 - he failed to do something the sunreavers requested him to (maybe they wanted him to steal the focusing iris);
    2 - he is a member of the sunreavers and was being kept as a prisoner by the alliance, so of course they wouldn't be pleased;

at least that was what went through my mind when I was listening to the sound files lol

Are you telling me that The Sunreavers used Dalaran's Neutrality to use a Mana Bomb against Jaina?
    Something off topic. Isn't Jaina one of the Kirin Tor apart from being the leader of Theramore?

Are you telling me that The Sunreavers used Dalaran's Neutrality to use a Mana Bomb against Jaina?
    Something off topic. Isn't Jaina one of the Kirin Tor apart from being the leader of Theramore?
    well, that's the type of cowardly tactic I would use

step 1: build a manabomb;
    step 2: go out of dalaran. you are now horde;
    step 3: bomb theramore;
    step 4: run back to dalaran. you are now protected by dalaran's neutrality lol;

10+ Year Old Account
    If thats so, suddenly my respect for the sunreavers has gone downhill to. I'm just someone who loses respect for any character in the story who commissions something that kills innocents. And I'm not alliance, I just don't favour any of these with theramore being destroyed and not just the horde fighting its soldiers, there killing innocent victims of there war as a result. And that isn't the horde I joined with.

Seems that the more time passes seeing Garrosh's Horde using tactics that are considered dangerous to the rest of Azeroth the more I think that in the end outside of Orgrimmar half the Neutral Factions along with the Alliance and the Rest of the Horde will stand sieging Orgrimmar.

If thats so, suddenly my respect for the sunreavers has gone downhill to. I'm just someone who loses respect for any character in the story who commissions something that kills innocents. And I'm not alliance, I just don't favour any of these with theramore being destroyed and not just the horde fighting its soldiers, there killing innocent victims of there war as a result. And that isn't the horde I joined with.
    I know what you mean. I felt horrible when I saw a doll on a grave on theramore's gigantic graveyard. even as a forsaken player, I felt shame of being horde when I saw that video.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you not know how war works?

If you are fighting near or on an urban area, civilians will ALWAYS die
    It is literally impossible to prevent civilian deaths or damage due to colateral damage
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2012-06-06 at 08:09 PM.