Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Adding a Death Rune cost to some abilities is an elegant way to allow all 3 specs to fit an attack into their rotations
    Can someone on the US forums tell GC that the 3 specs already have a shared resource that could be used as an elegant way to implement those cross-spec abilities ?

Runic Power

It's so much easier to change the RP generated by used runes (frost dks already have too much RP) to give players that little extra RP to use extra abilities...
    No need for an extra rune resource to track.
    IMHO, all RP spenders should only trigger a .5sec GCD where generators should remain on 1sec GCD. This would fix issues for all the specs having too much RP that they cannot spend. The main reason I think most find it an issue unlike frost spec which has perma death runes the other 2 specs have to generate them which takes far too long in most cases. They should add an alternative cost for example Death Siphon could cost 1 death rune and the secondary cost would be 1 unholy and 1 frost rune, Or even a hybrid cost of, 1 unholy and 30 RP. Something like that could be balanced out easily.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear Blizzard,
    Please make the inspection gadget real.
    Thanks from the WoW community

Wait? your SUPPOSED to be using frost presence in MOP for a Frost DK? Why does everyone keep telling me that unholy presence is still the way to go?

Deleted
    That character selection screen looks wierd, the human looks like a freakin giant then he floats like that.

Please don't. It's enough Big Brother is watching us in real life...please not in a game...omg!

Dear Blizzard, see that Inspection Gadget over there? Make it real, plz. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    Wait? your SUPPOSED to be using frost presence in MOP for a Frost DK? Why does everyone keep telling me that unholy presence is still the way to go?
    Frost for DW, Unholy for 2H

Quote Originally Posted by Grawl View Post
    While noting my appreciation for getting a preview into these battlegrounds, the style of video being posted here -- where the narrator seems like a clueless boy delivering us precisely no new information as he wrestles with the new scene -- is slightly unnecessary. Surely it would be favourable to have a well-researched video demonstrating the principles of these battlegrounds based on what Blizzard has said, rather than a 10 minute video of somebody *getting to grips* with the very concept. Just my opinion: grateful for the video, wish it could be slightly better presented.
    While it would be nice, it doesn't matter because, it's a visual preview of the battleground, not a lecture on how to play those new battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    boring bgs
    Trust me its gona be more interesting then smash fc or deff flag, there are some tacs here. Atleast in the bg with temple thing

I really hope they enable add-ons for the beta soon...

Temple of Kotmogu = Smear the Queer! Simple enough.

Silvershard Mine looks like a disaster for randoms. 35 out of 40 people still don't understand AV.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    Temple of Kotmogu = Smear the Queer! Simple enough.

Silvershard Mine looks like a disaster for randoms. 35 out of 40 people still don't understand AV.
    Honestly blizzard should force people the first couple of bg's of each one they want to play do a tutorial bg with npc's where they will get a little free honor when they do it but have to complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    Are you kidding me, of all the things to reply to, a blue replies to a thread about ranged weapon visibility.
    What a joke
    It took him what 5 seconds max to type up his reply. Calm down it was an easy question to answer and its something that hunters were asking about or are you saying that he should have just skipped it over because it wasn't a two page post on class skills.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    That would not fair be if they made that information available. People grow up and change and unlike the garbage justice system in the US your past should never effect your future success over something stupid.
    "Those that do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it" I think thats how the old sayin' goes. So yes, you CAN judge a person based off their past.

Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx View Post
    "Those that do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it" I think thats how the old sayin' goes. So yes, you CAN judge a person based off their past.
    But you can't group everyone in like that many do learn from their mistakes, not to mention it would be unethical.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    But you can't group everyone in like that many do learn from their mistakes, not to mention it would be unethical.
    The only people worried are the ones with a past they want to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ledger View Post
    He didn't really try to capture one of the carts from the other team, or they capture one of his carts. For all we know, the longer the travel distance from the carts start to the end, the higher the point burst will be.
    I think that making the carts travel a longer distance is something you want to do if you don't control the cart and want to screw with the other team by making it take longer to get to base so you have more time to capture it, while if you do control the cart you want to make sure it goes towards a goal point. So the key points to control are the carts themselves and the turn signals, to make your carts go towards the goals and make the opponents carts go away from the goals.

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Futch View Post
    SilverShard Mines is the most, confusing bad example of pvp right now. If that doesn't get reworked ( yes i know it's beta) to about 1-2 carts being pushed. honestly, so far all i see is, 1). you don't have to push the cart just get it to your factions color, 2). track switching has really no benefits besides faster drop offs of resources. 3). no attacking or defending. all it is, is another zerg map. where people walk by n let the cart move on it's way. They need to look at the payload maps from Valve and rework their silvershard mines. or else it will be, IMO, the fastest blacklisted BG when it releases.

I was excited for this bg, but now, not so much. so im really hoping in this state it's in. it doesn't make it to the final cut. ( Yes, again, i know it's beta)
    I think you got confused by the guy in the video, the end points are neutral, it's not about getting the cart to your end, it's about you controlling the cart when it reaches an end, doesn't matter which end. The turn points are to get it closer to an end if you control the cart or keeping the cart away from an end if you don't control it.

The guy in the video got confused and didn't realized that the end points are neutral. There's no Horde end and Alliance end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sileah View Post
    The only people worried are the ones with a past they want to hide.
    I have nothing to hide personally I just like to defend legitimate concerns, It doesn't really matter though Blizzard will never implement something that drastic.
    Last edited by Unholyground; 2012-06-07 at 08:47 PM.

Deleted
    Has the human bodyshape in creation slightly been slimmed down? Seems less bulky.