Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Sup guize,

I know it is still beta but Warrior's Avatar just disappointing to be honest, it has no resemblance to Avatar on WCM and just looks like a complete slack job, if that is anything like the final look than I will just LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Actually as far as I recall, it actually looks pretty similar to the warcraft one. And not all are supposed to be just beautiful, some effects are designed for the opponent so that they can see when you pop it without keeping an eye on buffs. (Excluding addons for now.)

color is fine, i just want to hear FOR KAZH MODAN when i activate it and it should also make you bigger and kinda sharper to look like stone made guy i would looove that
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

I wish the warrior could go super saiyan!

10+ Year Old Account
    It makes you bigger and a different color. That's EXACTLY what it did in WC3...
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone who is complaining should go play a paladin. We're warriors, it's not supposed to be flashy. Besides i don't want a sign on my head saying, "CC me nao!" whenever i wanna have a freedom and get some uptime on a target.

Looks okay to me, turns you bigger and bronze, in wc3 it turned the mountain king bigger and silver, looked like stone.

If you want flashy animations play a paladin or any spellcaster, warriors posses next to no magical abilities, so our animations shouldnt really look magical.

Deleted
    Does it actually make you bigger ? Or you simply get a different color ? I do think it still needs a bit more working, anyways, it looks too ''simple'' right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    color is fine, i just want to hear FOR KAZH MODAN when i activate it and it should also make you bigger and kinda sharper to look like stone made guy i would looove that
    It's hammer time!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with it as is.

In fact, as long as they don't turn us into tall blue people, I am VERY fine with it

Deleted
    Warrior cooldown are obvious enough right now. Recklessness is really obvious and cs makes a lot of noise when used. Warriors shouldn't be all flashy, they are not paladins.

I like bloodbath a lot but i think they could do much more with the avatar.

Deleted
    Avatar is supposed to be an exceptional ability, hence needs a more special treatment when it comes to how it actually looks.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by PureBallin View Post
    Sup guize,

I know it is still beta but Warrior's Avatar just disappointing to be honest, it has no resemblance to Avatar on WCM and just looks like a complete slack job, if that is anything like the final look than I will just LOL.
    If you ever created a hero (which didn't use the Mountain King model) in WC3 with the Avatar ability - it just turned the hero bigger. In other words IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE IT SHOULD.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck this is like the 5th thread about this.

http://i.imgur.com/dS7Pt.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Zo0zK.jpg

It looks fine and you won't even notice it during combat most of the time. So quit your bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Holy fuck this is like the 5th thread about this.

It looks fine and you won't even notice it during combat most of the time. So quit your bitching.
    So it just makes you look a bit bulkier? I'd be pretty ok with that...

Quote Originally Posted by chemicader View Post
    Actually as far as I recall, it actually looks pretty similar to the warcraft one. And not all are supposed to be just beautiful, some effects are designed for the opponent so that they can see when you pop it without keeping an eye on buffs. (Excluding addons for now.)
    The color isnt fine, it looks like mud. It needs to get a detailed grey stone color along with some sparks.

---------- Post added 2012-06-16 at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    Looks okay to me, turns you bigger and bronze, in wc3 it turned the mountain king bigger and silver, looked like stone.

If you want flashy animations play a paladin or any spellcaster, warriors posses next to no magical abilities, so our animations shouldnt really look magical.
    Funny, all of our shouts and thunderclap is considered magic. People like you are the exact reason why Warriors are soo dull. Warriors do not have to be dull, but they are because the mind set of people like you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punctured View Post
    [/COLOR] Funny, all of our shouts and thunderclap is considered magic. People like you are the exact reason why Warriors are soo dull. Warriors do not have to be dull, but they are because the mind set of people like you.
    Though you're a bit direct, I agreed with this. Warriors shouldn't be left behind because of some lame excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you should just turn into a giant stone dwarf with an axe and hammer......