10+ Year Old Account

Hit/Expertise in MoP

I remember seeing hit and expertise changing in MoP. Does anyone know what the hit cap for melee/ranged/spell casters will be? And expertise for melee/ranged?

Any help would be awesome
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Deleted
    7.5% hit / expertise for meele/hunter and 15% hit for caster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Takla View Post
    Okay thanks =] So expertise and hit will be the same amount?
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shininglight View Post
    Okay thanks =] So expertise and hit will be the same amount?
    Yeah. They want both melee and casters to have a 15% cap (7.5 + 7.5 = 15).

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    I still have yet to understand how dk's and retadins are guna get spell hit capped T.T I mean I have heard that the exp will add into it to make you spell hit capped, but yeah no not working

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay that makes sense now! ^^ Thanks! That's a lot better than what it was before =]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I still have yet to understand how dk's and retadins are guna get spell hit capped T.T I mean I have heard that the exp will add into it to make you spell hit capped, but yeah no not working
    Expertise is supposed to. If for some reason they can't get it working, they could just add the current spell hit passives back.

Expertise is supposed to. If for some reason they can't get it working, they could just add the current spell hit passives back.
    I'd love for that to happen, I love being unholy and not having to care for expertise >

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    They can join the enhancement shamans who never got a spellhit talent.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    They can join the enhancement shamans who never got a spellhit talent.
    But at least this time around expertise will fix it <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Takla View Post
    and what about dual wielding? still 7.5% hit or more?

I tested this tonight and after about 100 casts with 7.5% hit and 7.38% expertise, I didn't see a single spell miss despite the fact the tooltip says I should miss 7.62% of the time. Seems like expertise does affect spell miss, at least at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hothgor View Post
    I tested this tonight and after about 100 casts with 7.5% hit and 7.38% expertise, I didn't see a single spell miss despite the fact the tooltip says I should miss 7.62% of the time. Seems like expertise does affect spell miss, at least at the moment.
    You have the patience I lack with stats :3 I guess it's just another non working tooltip, but HUZZAH for this