Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Jaina is now Azshara.

The cover of the upcoming book has Jaina drowing.
    Look at the picture of her new model on the front page and tell me im wrong.

You are wrong.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes...drowing...>.>

I can't really say if you're correct or not, but if they were going to pursue the Azshara storyline further, I'd assume we would have gotten an inkling of it by now.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

I don't understand the logic behind this.

Jaina is a mage.
    Jaina's home is destroyed/she almost drowns.
    Due to above, she becomes angry/stressed/something.
    Therefore she is Azshara, the Naga queen/leader/thing?

azshara is a naga, jaina is a human. i see no tail on jaina
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post

Jaina is a mage.
    Now I'm open to the idea she makes a deal with something to keep her alive and possibly even make her more powerful.....just like Azshara did. But I'm much more leaning to the theory that magic fucked her up. She is a powerful mage and magic messes a lot up, on top of the stress of the destruction of your city etc etc. In a lot of fanatsy lore/games/stories people who play with magic tend to become more crazy (and have crazy things happen to them!) then others.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Best be learnin' what possession and manipulation is guys. Shes not herself, and its obvious.

No, just no.

Quote Originally Posted by treefrogs View Post
    Best be learnin' what possession and manipulation is guys. Shes not herself, and its obvious.
    I know what it is, but I doubt it is possession. Manipulation as in the way I explained sure why not.
    Still not Azshara though.

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Now I'm open to the idea she makes a deal with something to keep her alive and possibly even make her more powerful.....just like Azshara did. But I'm much more leaning to the theory that magic fucked her up. She is a powerful mage and magic messes a lot up, on top of the stress of the destruction of your city etc etc. In a lot of fanatsy lore/games/stories people who play with magic tend to become more crazy (and have crazy things happen to them!) then others.
    Right, thats what I thought too. I thought she just got all angry and 'hulked' out. The magic overwhelmed her and took a bit of her life/lifeforce/something like that. I don't see this being connected to Azshara at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lack of anything beyond two improperly constructed sentences in the OP as well as a wild and unsupported statement leads me to believe this thread is questionable at best.
    Last edited by Uennie; 2012-06-13 at 04:44 AM.

Did anyone not notice that OP account has only 2 posts...

Sure, she's not herself. Her home was destroyed by the Horde. Wouldn't you be pissed as all hell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Did anyone not notice that OP account has only 2 posts...
    I did, but I try not to jump the gun anymore because everyone's account has to start somewhere (I guess). It's hard though D: ...

The have no connection whatsoever...

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    I did, but I try not to jump the gun anymore because everyone's account has to start somewhere (I guess). It's hard though D: ...
    Yeah me too, and because I wanna avoid infractions :P but this thread seems an exception.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara was a Night Elf, ruler of the Kal' Dorei 10,000 years ago. Probably not a good idea to create threads like this with the sole purpose of creating a "you know what"

Here's what a little 3 second search turned up, just for you:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Queen_Azshara
    Last edited by Blockygame; 2012-06-13 at 04:52 AM.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

You're wrong. I don't know why you would think such in the first place.

even on the offchance she was possesed it would not be by azshara. azshara is the MOST powerful mage in all of azeroth she spent all of her night elf life sitting right on the well and taking in its magic then had another 10k years to learn more and get even stronger. jainas pretty strong for a human but all of the draenei and naga and blood elves have her beat in the magic department. its pretty obvious what happened to her, she went all 9th doctor and is ready to kick some green skin ass.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post

Jaina is a mage.
    you know it does make sense, she almost drowned and got possessed by azshara
    since thrall is gone she got mad on garrosh so he destroyed tharmoore
    i bet in the last mop patch she will get the lore killing blow on garrosh, then she will go mad and it will lead to the next wow expension

World of Warcraft : Wrath of The Bitch Queen
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.