Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

" You are my buddha "

What does this mean?

I have this great and lovely convo/webcam with this girl, but she is very mysterious. I know all the " a friend wants to know " tricks, but this one is new... What can it mean? I am the one she can talk to whatever she wants, I am exactly her type but I know she is to affraid to meet up. She said " I don't want you to see me in my working clothes " and she was... in sexy nightwear on the webcam...

It means you're never getting any, ever.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Her fat idol who brings her inner peace while pondering the I?

Ive never heard that phrase before xD

It means you don't have to work out to have the body of a god!

(couldn't resist....sorry)

You are overweight. Oh and that ^

She has no interest in you physically. She wants to remain internet friends and that's it. Forget about it before you get your heart broken and waste your energy.
    Last edited by Singen; 2012-06-14 at 11:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    It means you're never getting any, ever.
    And... how? How do you know this so sure?

Quote Originally Posted by naifas View Post
    It means you don't have to work out to have the body of a god!

(couldn't resist....sorry)
    Buddha is no god - he is, like, outside the cycle, maaaaan...

There are gods in the cycle though but buddha is outside it

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    would you go to bed with buddha?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    would you go to bed with buddha?
    No, but I'm not fat nor overweight... but she is confusing me. She knows I like her, and she told me she doesn't know if the feeling was mutual at that moment. I want to meet her but she is not ready yet ( we been actually chatting for 3 weeks now, like once or twice a week )

Because what she said was fucking stupid that's why. Unless shes a clown for a living then her reason is ridiculous.

You could center and ground her, make her see the world differently. Don't have to mean you are a lard ass, ya know?

I think the story goes:
    Buddah ( who was a prince) was a skinny built god ( or whatever was the hotness back then) He had so many women after him , that it totally disrupted his life and mission so he got Way fat to get all the women off his junk..

Edit: then again Fat Buddah is form China not India.. so idk
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2012-06-14 at 11:33 PM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

it means you get god zoned which is several ranks above friend zoned, hint you still wont get any but at least she worship you
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Singen View Post
    Because what she said was fucking stupid that's why. Unless shes a clown for a living then her reason is ridiculous.
    Fucking loll'd.

On a serious note though, I wana be someone's buddha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    You are the enlightened one.
    Black Lives Matter

Because when they say "you're my" and it's not proceeded by "boyfriend, lover, sweet sweet horsecock, stallion" or something that would get a woman excited, you're in the pit.

Saying you're her Indian fat man isn't a term used for riding the love train. Unless she's really into that sort of thing.

Unlikely.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    What does this mean?

I have this great and lovely convo/webcam with this girl, but she is very mysterious. I know all the " a friend wants to know " tricks, but this one is new... What can it mean? I am the one she can talk to whatever she wants, I am exactly her type but I know she is to affraid to meet up. She said " I don't want you to see me in my working clothes " and she was... in sexy nightwear on the webcam...
    Could've just asked her?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    You could center and ground her, make her see the world differently. Don't have to mean you are a lard ass, ya know?
    She is kind of... depressed sometimes, but when we talk it's all fine after it and we laugh for hours. I know people will say " lol ur just there to make her feel good " but even if she feels good we have the best convo's ever. I am the only one she can talk stuff with and I do not allow myself in the friendzone. We match when it comes to personalities, we match when it comes to music and we both like the same stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Could've just asked her?
    She said she was mysterious and didn't even knew what it ment herself. She just laughed... so theres no meaning to it...

shes seing you as a spiritual mentour, not a boyfriend...

BFF LMAO

edit: any girl that talks, doesnt want to break that friendship by being anything more lol

edit2: must be thoise girly mags telling her
    Last edited by WarJames; 2012-06-14 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people are confusing Buddha with that chinese god. I have never pictured him as a fat man. Here is wikipedia for you:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The Brahmin Sonadanda described him as "handsome, good-looking, and pleasing to the eye, with a most beautiful complexion. He has a godlike form and countenance, he is by no means unattractive."

"It is wonderful, truly marvellous, how serene is the good Gotama's appearance, how clear and radiant his complexion, just as the golden jujube in autumn is clear and radiant, just as a palm-tree fruit just loosened from the stalk is clear and radiant, just as an adornment of red gold wrought in a crucible by a skilled goldsmith, deftly beaten and laid on a yellow-cloth shines, blazes and glitters, even so, the good Gotama's senses are calmed, his complexion is clear and radiant."
    Black Lives Matter

She is kind of... depressed sometimes, but when we talk it's all fine after it and we laugh for hours. I know people will say " lol ur just there to make her feel good " but even if she feels good we have the best convo's ever. I am the only one she can talk stuff with and I do not allow myself in the friendzone. We match when it comes to personalities, we match when it comes to music and we both like the same stuff...

She said she was mysterious and didn't even knew what it ment herself. She just laughed... so theres no meaning to it...

You are already beyond the friendzone mate. Your wasting your time if you want to pursue an intimate relationship.