Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    She is kind of... depressed sometimes, but when we talk it's all fine after it and we laugh for hours. I know people will say " lol ur just there to make her feel good " but even if she feels good we have the best convo's ever. I am the only one she can talk stuff with and I do not allow myself in the friendzone. We match when it comes to personalities, we match when it comes to music and we both like the same stuff...

Well Yea I guess you do bring peace to her mind. Kinda like The Buddah. So it's not really a bad thing. ( better then being her Hitler, ya know) It might be a test of will to not disrtupt that while still going where you want to go with her tho.

---------- Post added 2012-06-14 at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Singen View Post
    You are already beyond the friendzone mate. Your wasting your time if you want to pursue an intimate relationship.
    Yea if he was going to fuck and toss her out of bed in the morning, but he could steer the whole thing into something more substantial with some effort. If that is a goal.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Yea if he was going to fuck and toss her out of bed in the morning, but he could steer the whole thing into something more substantial with some effort. If that is a goal.
    If shes going to require convincing to even meet in person then I deem it doomed. If she even remotely wanted a relationship she wouldn't be so hesitant. Sure he can wait and see and "steer" her but he'll run the risk of her not ever wanting anything with him.

she told me she doesn't know if the feeling was mutual at that moment.
    She knows broski.

She knows.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Singen View Post
    If shes going to require convincing to even meet in person then I deem it doomed. If she even remotely wanted a relationship she wouldn't be so hesitant. Sure he can wait and see and "steer" her but he'll run the risk of her not ever wanting anything with him.
    She is just playing chess.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would forget about ever thinking you are going to be smelling what is in between her legs, because you arent going to be doing it anytime soon unless you steal a pair of her dirty panties.

edit: you are friend zoned pretty much, she doesnt want to meet that says she doesnt share the same feelings you do

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    She knows broski.

She knows.
    This.

Any woman who says "I don't know yet" or whatever when it comes to how she feels about you, generally means she's not into you. There's no real hope in that situation, because if she was into you, she would know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Her fat idol who brings her inner peace while pondering the I?

Ive never heard that phrase before xD
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budai is not the real Buddha. Buddha ascribed to the middle way.

she prolly has like 6 guys that she skypes

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, Google doesn't know, and it's not some popular phrase at least. You're just gonna have to ask her. It's not like she's gonna be offended. If no one else knows what it means, then she can't expect you to. Unless it was some odd conversation you had before that you ought to remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    Step away from the webcam....slowly!

10+ Year Old Account
    ok before this goes all out of hand..

it depends where she is from, maybe she said that because she has no other choice for the words that she wanted to say..it could be that she thinks youre a rock she leans on..you know..for strength..all that jazz

it doesnt have to be negative. besides why would she wear a revealing outfit if she didnt like you..

Deleted
    I'm on the point of just going to see her this sunday... although she doesn't want it tough...

Deleted
    She said she was mysterious and didn't even knew what it ment herself. She just laughed... so theres no meaning to it...
    If a girl said this to me I would just press the off-button really. Girls saying they are mysterious while saying things they don't even know what they mean themselves? I bet she writes depressing poems too.

Deleted
    How about just crashing into the place she works this sunday for like 1 min? She first joked about the fact I wasn't brave enough to go ( she gave me the times she is working + where she does ) and at the end of the evening she said if I would stop by she would spit on my burger ( lol )

I have the feeling she does want to see me, as we always cam, but she is affraid?

Deleted
    How about just crashing into the place she works this sunday for like 1 min? She first joked about the fact I wasn't brave enough to go ( she gave me the times she is working + where she does ) and at the end of the evening she said if I would stop by she would spit on my burger ( lol )

I have the feeling she does want to see me, as we always cam, but she is affraid?
    Just go there, it's typical women (teenager really) behavior. If you actually want to meet her, talk to her, ask her out, whatever ... just go there. At the very least it gives her the feeling you actually do care.

Deleted
    The Buddha was a man of compassion, a man of truth. He is the Awakened One, whereas most others in this world are dreaming and following the illusions of material life, hoping them to permanent. Nothing is permanent and therefore one should live a life of non-attachment. Life is fragile, caring too much about it leads to suffering.
    In contrast to what many people think, he was not fat , though the Chinese like to depict him as such since that shows wealth (but in his case, not physical wealth). He broke the chain of suffering and therefore ended the cycle of life and death, turning to permanent death where he is beyond us. He will not reincarnate any longer.
    There were Buddhas before and after Siddharta Gautama, but he was the first one to start the Sangha - monasteries were built to facilitate Buddhist studies, etc, etc. Others were great teachers, perhaps greater, but they never managed to get it written down or passed on beyond the first generation.
    The Buddha teaches us a way out of suffering, a way to permanent happiness. It is just one way of a near infinite amount.

Considering she calls you 'Buddha', it means she likes you as a spiritual person who is not attached to anything and therefore immune to suffering. A great person to be with. Yet, then again it also means that you should not get attached to her.
    That is if she has even the most basic understanding of what Buddhism IS and IS NOT. Else she might just think you are a happy, fat guy who carries a sack.

Deleted
    You calm her down, keep her feet on the ground. That's why you're her buddha.

Contrary to what most of these assholes say, it's NOT a definite "No I dont want you". Trust me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    You calm her down, keep her feet on the ground. That's why you're her buddha.

Contrary to what most of these assholes say, it's NOT a definite "No I dont want you". Trust me.
    When I read this that is exactly what I do... but that doesn't mean she is not into me. She likes me a lot, but she doesn't want to say it. She kept waiting for an hour on MSN before I even got home from work... I mean...

I don't mind spending my sunday walking to 2 of the MacDonalds because she works there. They're like 3 miles apart but I cba. As long as I can atleast see her I feel there is connection, I just don't know if I should give her a piece of paper with something on it this sunday?

Deleted
    When I read this that is exactly what I do... but that doesn't mean she is not into me. She likes me a lot, but she doesn't want to say it. She kept waiting for an hour on MSN before I even got home from work... I mean...

I don't mind spending my sunday walking to 2 of the MacDonalds because she works there. They're like 3 miles apart but I cba. As long as I can atleast see her I feel there is connection, I just don't know if I should give her a piece of paper with something on it this sunday?
    Maybe you should just TALK to her, be straight about it. I know that might feel kinda frightening but once you get the ball rolling, you'll have a pretty good talk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Maybe you should just TALK to her, be straight about it. I know that might feel kinda frightening but once you get the ball rolling, you'll have a pretty good talk.
    So a note would be...corny? She never had a relationship nor anything romantic... so I was kind of hoping that a little note would be the start of something. I know she doesn't want me to see her in her outfit, but I like the way she looks anyway...