Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidburnz View Post
    swtor going f2p well that didnt take long did it?
    You didn't read the post did you? It says its going f2p till lvl 15. Just like wow is f2p till lvl 20.

The hair highlights are terrible, it doesn't fit the game at all and is just one more notch in the belt of "WTF" changes.

Deleted
    I see that Blizzard still think that memes are funny. Man, "nom nom nom". Hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd expect the sort of people who roll female Pandaren to also be the sort of people who want flamboyantly colored stripes in their hair. Meh.

I'll pass, but I don't understand the rage over it all. And what the fuck is a "scene girl?" Kids...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Once more the retard award goes to GC

Newsflash dbag, you design the game for the players not for yourself.

Please don't flame anyone.
    newsflash "Dbag" They design the game to accommodate ALL players AND balance. Not to accommodate the vocal 0.1% who think that if they aren't instakilling every other player there class is broken.

And they do: I'm a player and they are designing it for me. And it's going reeeeeeeaaaally well, indeed...=)))

10+ Year Old Account
    The one thing MMO-C posts about TOR, and it's about them going F2P. Be more of an obviously biased (and spiteful) move please? I'm no avid TOR player by any means, but I know a scummy move when I see one.

I mean, we know WoW isn't doing good, with servers starting to shut down and merge in their biggest market, as well as the game not having been able to post positive subscription numbers for more than a year and half... I think that's a little more pressing than another game going F2P don't you think?

But keep on blissfully posting only positive WoW feeds, as well as promotions, all-the-while trying to pretend WoW doesn't have massively pressing issues of it's own. And don't get mad and bent out of shape when WoW going F2P is the butt of some other fan pages shitty jab attempt sometime soon (probably sooner than you think).

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    The one thing MMO-C posts about TOR, and it's about them going F2P. Be more of an obviously biased (and spiteful) move please? I'm no avid TOR player by any means, but I know a scummy move when I see one.

I mean, we know WoW isn't doing good, with servers starting to shut down and merge in their biggest market, as well as the game not having been able to post positive subscription numbers for more than a year and half... I think that's a little more pressing than another game going F2P don't you think?

But keep on blissfully posting only positive WoW feeds, as well as promotions, all-the-while trying to pretend WoW doesn't have massively pressing issues of it's own. And don't get mad and bent out of shape when WoW going F2P is the butt of some other fan pages shitty jab attempt sometime soon (probably sooner than you think).
    calm down kid

15+ Year Old Account

So it's MMO Champs fault this TOR news is negative? Has there actually been much good TOR news lately?

I think TOR going F2P just over 6 months after its release, after the amount of time it was in development, after the amount of money spent making it (most expensive MMO to made wasn't it?), is a bit bigger news than WoW going down from 12 million to 10.2 million subscriptions (still like 9x more subs than TOR has) and 6 chinese servers being merged.

And this is a World of Warcraft Community/Fan Site that sometimes posts about other games and has forums for other games, and you're surprised it posts loads of WoW related news? Negative WoW news has been posted loads before. Not sure what to think...
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-06-15 at 10:25 PM.

Once more the retard award goes to GC

Please don't flame anyone.
    Newsflash, Blizzard designs the game their way. All 10 million of us players are along for the ride. Don't like it? Don't play. Want to complain? It'll fall on deaf ears unless it's an actual problem and a sizable chunk of players complain about it too. "Sizable chunk" means tens of thousands of players, not half your guild or almost everyone on your friends list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme;17184290"
    In fact, I would challenge you to name those classes and specs (not counting monk) that you think got a really good deal in Mists" - In response to rogues claiming they feel left out on the fun new ability side of things, completing disregarding the question or offering counterexample and just redirecting attention on to other classes.
    Speaking strictly from a PVE POV: ENH shamans are getting a wonderful deal: we're no longer gonna be out of half the gear we could use because it has the dread Crit/Haste combo (while those are still our two worst stats, the gap is much smaller, haste and crit both have solid, real uses) plus all mail gear could have Expertise now since Hunters will use it). We get a speed boost seperate from our ghost wolves, our fire pet totem now build Searing Flame stacks so it's back as a CD, we get two new ones (Windwalk totem and Ascendence), and honestly, all 3 level 90 abilities are pretty damned powerful for us. Our DPS feels on target. A good ENH shaman now will be much more valuable in Mugushan Vaults then he is in Demon Soul.

Soo, yeah, we're doing good.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

10+ Year Old Account

And this is what I call overreacting to something insignificant. This news was a fart in the wind, yet you treat it like a damned hurricane just hit the front page.

As a mainly WoW-focused site, we have seen both good and bad news in the front page, many times. ToR having a negative "announcement" on the front page isn't really any kind of bias, much less spite, considering how negative crap about WoW goes on the frontpage as well. But then again, what else could we expect.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-06-15 at 11:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

SWTOR F2P? Well now, I might just play again.

LOL Backstabbing ability on a target to Multi-Dotting.

10+ Year Old Account
    love the female pandaren hair...i'm a sucker for girls with colorful hair though <3
    Me too, I like exotic colors, as long as they are fitting for that person's skin tone / clothing tones.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburnz View Post
    swtor going f2p well that didnt take long did it?

Just cause they are doing free char transfer and its free to 15 doesn't mean it will be going to f2p. Look at Rift they still offer free char transfer and its free to 20 and they have been at it for a year plus now and from my experience i enjoy rift much more then wow or swtor. IF and thats a big IF swtor does go f2p it will prob be after or just before dec.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    And so if the majority of players say they want tier 14 to ve available from world quests, and would prefer heroic raiding to be doable without a semblence of strategy and organisation, they should just go ahead and do that? Lol newsflash, they design a game following a specific structure in mind, it is our discretion to choose to play it the way they present it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildofBodom20 View Post
    calm down kid
    ^ This. You sound a little butt-hurt they announced it. I played the game for a little while and it's not even that good imo, you might enjoy it and that's fine but thats no reason to go and get angry because they posted the possibility of F2P.
    Last edited by Keristrasza; 2012-06-16 at 02:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

U people(the ones that jump on SWTOR F2P thing) really are stupid , they basicly extended trial version from lvl 10 to lvl 15 and thats all

10+ Year Old Account
    f2p tto 15 doesnt mean itll go full free just think wow has f2p till 20 orso do you really think wow will go free because you think swtor is?