Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    People play at different skill levels. Not everyone is the same. People play different amounts of time too. There is no reason not to try and help out the sp community.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    edit: found my answer
    Last edited by mmocaac706fedd; 2012-06-14 at 11:34 PM.

Deleted
    The damage on tendons is completely irrelevant now, even the 5th lift which is the most important you should just be using lust for. As a previous poster said, even pugs get each tendon to 35% in the first lift. As shadow we find it rly useful to put VT on each blood that spawns on the 2nd plate. It means you are never overwhelmed and can get a really smooth transition into the final phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    People play at different skill levels. Not everyone is the same. People play different amounts of time too. There is no reason not to try and help out the sp community.
    this x 10,000

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    The damage on tendons is completely irrelevant now, even the 5th lift which is the most important you should just be using lust for. As a previous poster said, even pugs get each tendon to 35% in the first lift. As shadow we find it rly useful to put VT on each blood that spawns on the 2nd plate. It means you are never overwhelmed and can get a really smooth transition into the final phase.
    This is a Heroic thread, I really hope you are talking about lfr or normal mode.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Why would I have been talking about normal. I pug 8/8hc each week and tendon dmg is not an issue at all. How would I be talking about normal/lfr and be mentioning a 5th lift ?

I do the same as jobbly as well. Since the last nerf hit there's no chance of having shadowfiend up for every lift so I've been assigned to keep the bloods under control (before this last wave I was mindflaying my ass off in an effort to have fiend available every lift). We used to stack them up and have everyone swap to them and AOE when few people had debuffs and healers asked for it, now I simply throw VT on every blood as it spawns and mindflay (with dots rolling of course) the Amalg in between bloods spawning. I'll toss SWPain on them occasionally, but that's only if I don't see them dying quickly enough. Our 2nd shadowpriest stays on the amalg fulltime and wears his normal gear with Bottled Wishes + Will for trinkets - he also gets beat by 1mil or more damage each week in tendon damage by me in mastery gear with Bottled + 410 CoC.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n...?s=4356&e=5009

The only time I don't worry about dotting up bloods is after the 5th lift when I only VT the adds on or near the Amalg tank and ignore the ones the blood tank is kiting around, otherwise I'm with all other DPS taking the Amalg out ASAP.

I wouldn't recommend having more than 1 or 2 people do this since it lowers Amalg DPS and makes the fight take a little longer since so many GCDs are on bloods rather than Amalg. It cheeses my DPS pretty bad using CoC and dotting up a ton of adds, but healers love that it's made the fight much more controlled since bloods are dying 1-2 at a time instead of our old strat of stack and AOE where we'd kill a bunch at once requiring a lot of extra healing every time it was called for. My lock is in an 8/8hc PUG each week and is assigned the same role since I don't reforge out of affliction anymore.

Deleted
    Yup, do it exactly like Namaste said, then the encounter becomes much more controlled.