Page 4 of 133 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i may buy this one but i think 4 will be my all time favorite just for the city being a take on NYC so its cool when i go down into the city and recognize how accurate some things are... I once found a bathroom in central park with the help of my memory from the game go figure
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    The thing is, if they released it immediately after it would feel and play like a console port (Many games recently have made this mistake - without mentioning names). The fact that they took their time to port it over and make sure it feels like a PC game is one of the reasons it was so successful.
    Successful? It was possibly the worst optimised PC game of all time.

At the time, I think I was running my 9800GTX, and at release was getting about 15 FPS, while at 90+ for any other game released at that time. It was a disgracefully launched PC title.

It might be better now, they've probably patched it, I never went back.

Still waiting for RDR, too. Rockstar have treated the PC gaming community like shit, I'm sure this game will be no exception.

Deleted
    Wonder if the entire map will be the same as San-andreas with enhanced graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupkes View Post
    Wonder if the entire map will be the same as San-andreas with enhanced graphics.
    I seriously hope not.
    While I loved SA, it had enormous amounts of dead space (most of Las Venturas, really).
    And regardless, it's always nice to receive new things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    I seriously hope not.
    While I loved SA, it had enormous amounts of dead space (most of Las Venturas, really).
    And regardless, it's always nice to receive new things.
    Doubt it will be the same, but will have similarities like the offroad country.

I hope the dogs aren't killable, that would be awful
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    I hope the dogs aren't killable, that would be awful
    Probably will be, I doubt they're going to make them armoured dogs as soon as you shoot them.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    They need to bring back character customization.

Really excited for this game, I don't think the last one was as good as SA. It just didn't have the re-playability the last editions had, the main thing that annoyed me was that they removed planes!!! I'm glad they're back in this edition, and I hope there is a wide variety to choose from.

I'm hope it will be out in October but I'm sure I read somewhere that it wouldn't be released until next year.

It's annoying as hell when game developers announce their game and release trailers when there game isn't going to be released for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    They need to bring back character customization.
    Yeah, in San Andreas the gym was awesome and the lowrider car body jobs etc.

My feelings.

I just hope it will be more like GTA: Vice City, which is the best GTA of all in my opinion. GTA 4 was too clunky and gloomy for me. Horrible, horrible console controls. And its depressive world.. bleh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a 2013 game. October release seems a bit early.

I was never a fan of GTA4, maybe its because I actually live in the city it takes place which I guess made it lackluster. I could never get involved with the characters enough to even finish the story. San Andreas is by far my favorite

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The main thing that I want to see changed is when you are at max stars *cops after you* the army comes again. I miss having the do choper drops on me and tanks coming after me. GTA4 was a HUGE let down for me as this is my favorite part of the game.

Yeah, I'm just going to sit here and wait with throwing my money at the screen until I see how they handle the PC version. If it's another crappy console port I'm not touching it, but from what I saw of Totalbiscuit's Max Payne 3 video, Rockstar seem to have learned a thing or two about porting.

It better be more "fun" driven than gta 4 was, gta 4 felt WAY to serious. and there were hardly any fun cheats, something gta is best at (GTA san andreas had tons of fun cheats, gta 4 didn't even have invincibility, just a heal.) my hopes aren't too high tbh.

10+ Year Old Account

Dogs!!! Go my killer Chihuahua!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    It better be more "fun" driven than gta 4 was, gta 4 felt WAY to serious. and there were hardly any fun cheats, something gta is best at (GTA san andreas had tons of fun cheats, gta 4 didn't even have invincibility, just a heal.) my hopes aren't too high tbh.
    I still remember the good ol' Tank cheat :P

10+ Year Old Account
    GTA V with dogs? Do want!