Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not bad.

Heads up, this will probably get moved to the video mega-thread.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

More path of exile
    and

Some more Tribes.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

Gears of War 3, Videos

Iv been playing a lot more gears of war since Warcraft is like completely dried out right now, and i am not a fan of Diablo 3 anymore got my 150hours in.

My cousin (Sam x SG) takes the time to edit a series he calls The Gears Experience. Its just showcases what Gears of War is all about, none of that overly edited montage crap that plagues YouTube gaming videos today.

First Episode of the four that are out, if you like gears, do me a favor and watch these videos. If you don't feel free to ignore this or watch cause you have nothing better to do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLuKH...feature=relmfu

Cousin = Sam x SG.
    I'm obviously Barcasaur, the rest are just close friends that make up are team.

Deleted
    Quick, detailed preview video of the upcoming 3rd person MOBA game called SMITE. Plus giving away a couple of keys for those interested.

10+ Year Old Account

So I got a bit to post today. Sorry should have been posting a bit more but meh hopefully you see something you like.
    First up Some Tribes Ascend

Next we have some More Path of Exile

Then some Bastion, Great game I must say.

And last but not least Supermeat boy. Only linking the first one second one will be easy to find if your interested.

Thank you all hope you find something you like and if you do don't forget to come on over and subscribe.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

I was looking for something similar to this, but i guess this thread is the place to be!
    Just recently started playing around with videos and the youtube scene, and would appreciate any and all feedback <3

My first let's play:

I also started with some random videos, mostly Diablo III, being aids or guides for achievements:

I plan to expand upon these with WoW (probably only when MoP hits), LoL, Tera etc. I play alot of games :3

But my main reason for seeking this kind of thread was to ask for any advice about expanding viewer base. I am happy with how i have done in this first week, but i still want more. Any suggestions/feedback/advice would be amazing. <3

Introduction to smite on my channel

Game play footage of Ao Gaung.

So i will be having a good bit of Smite footage going up soon along with my other content. Also have a key or two to give away at some point. Haven't decided the format yet.

---------- Post added 2012-06-20 at 12:23 PM ----------

Smite beta key give away. Rules in the video.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming

Deleted
    Here's some battlefield 3 gun master gameplay.

Just started up an Ocarina of Time Let's Play:

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Look its got a head, shoot it

Just a lil video i put together as a preview for Ao Kuang for smite.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRGI_1VNLtg&feature=plcp - Episode 1 of my The Secret World Beta series.

In general I post videos about many different games (Both Singleplayer and MMOs)
    Hetherlum Productions - Variety gaming channel. Lots of different games are included (Also World of Warcraft videos are available)

Check it out, if You're interested and subscribe!

10+ Year Old Account

Our Youtube Community PWNED. We are still looking to grow!

10+ Year Old Account

Is that Zombie humping a corpse? O.o
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Doing the "Fane of Kaprima" (Normal) in TERA.

Video quality is lower due to reencoding when transferring from TwitchTV to YouTube.

Original videos are here http://www.twitch.tv/emrendil/videos

There's no way I could upload my ALttP stream, I talk to stream comments (which aren't captured) so it'd be odd with 0 context on anything.

★ WoW - Arena 2vs1! + Fire Mage 4.3! HD IV

★ WoW - Arena 2vs1! + Fire Mage 4.3! HD IV

Deleted

I review a realm every single week, and have monthly giveaways.

I also have a contest with me as hutner dps and a warrior dps from my guild, i will have hagara/Zonozz/Blackmaster uploaded soon.

And then i also record some GW2 beta footage, some diablo 3 and some gameplay of another MMO.