10+ Year Old Account

Playing solo "You have been removed from the game" WTF!

Wow, so mad right now!! Need to vent and complain about the game.

Earlier today i was farming inferno act 2, Had 5 stacks and saw a treasure goblin in my sight then a random fucking error popped up saying "You have been removed from the game" BY WHO? I WAS PLAYING SOLO.. Dafuq?!! My internet is sable, I didn't drop out. Why the fuck isnt there a small resume game timer? So if you do DC or get kicked for no fucking reason you can log backing within 5-10 minutes and resume from where you left of rather than starting again..

I just got in a group to farm Belial, dropped out again when i tried to talk in chat some bull shit error saying my message could not be processed i could still see my party moving around in the background of this error, i clicked ok thinking eh w/e and then boom same error as before Battle.net timed out.

Raged a little, re-joined party just about to kill belial with 5 stacks another fucking dick fuck error and got kicked off again. Dafuq! each time it happend i alt tab out the check my internet connection and its at full connection and i refresh my web browser and its still online.
    Why the shit is this happening?!

Now with the wanky inferno nerf and huge repair cost increase.. I really don't feel like playing this RMAH Driver piece of shit game.
    /fuck

Yes, I am mad. How mad? 100.

It happens sometimes. It's not on our end it's on Blizzards end using shit servers/connections.

Spamming keys too fast can also get you kicked from the server now as blizzard is trying to deter scripters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Wow, so mad right now!! Need to vent and complain about the game.

Earlier today i was farming inferno act 2, Had 5 stacks and saw a treasure goblin in my sight then a random fucking error popped up saying "You have been removed from the game" BY WHO? I WAS PLAYING SOLO.. Dafuq?!! My internet is sable, I didn't drop out. Why the fuck isnt there a small resume game timer? So if you do DC or get kicked for no fucking reason you can log backing within 5-10 minutes and resume from where you left of rather than starting again..

I just got in a group to farm Belial, dropped out again when i tried to talk in chat some bull shit error saying my message could not be processed i could still see my party moving around in the background of this error, i clicked ok thinking eh w/e and then boom same error as before Battle.net timed out.

Raged a little, re-joined party just about to kill belial with 5 stacks another fucking dick fuck error and got kicked off again. Dafuq! each time it happend i alt tab out the check my internet connection and its at full connection and i refresh my web browser and its still online.
    Why the shit is this happening?!

Now with the wanky inferno nerf and huge repair cost increase.. I really don't feel like playing this RMAH Driver piece of shit game.
    /fuck

When an entire game is based off milking cash from all it's players over a long length of time and putting the driving force of most everything in the game into the RMAH at the cost of good hardware and software. All you are left with is a company that wants to control the amount of cash (be it gear or gold) that is generated in game.

You will start to see things like that happen more and more. Blizzard will do all it can to control the game and what happens in it, especially when it comes to farming and then selling on the RMAH.

Look at this last patch and you will see a small part of what I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    100 is not some magic denominator for how mad you can be. It's a game, get over yourself. It will take you literally 30 minutes to get 5 stacks of valor going. I am more than sure you will see multiple Treasure Goblins in that time.

In thirty minutes you would have accomplished *nothing else* in your life worth mentioning. This is also what you will accomplish in Diablo 3 in twenty times that amount of recreational time.

Disconnects happen. I got dropped in Inferno HC in the middle of a fight, how do you think that went? Pretty bad. Mad? A little. Cussing Mad? Nah. It happens.

---------- Post added 2012-06-20 at 01:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    When an entire game is based off milking cash from all it's players over a long length of time and putting the driving force of most everything in the game into the RMAH at the cost of good hardware and software. All you are left with is a company that wants to control the amount of cash (be it gear or gold) that is generated in game.

You will start to see things like that happen more and more. Blizzard will do all it can to control the game and what happens in it, especially when it comes to farming and then selling on the RMAH.

Look at this last patch and you will see a small part of what I mean.
    Blizzard is guaranteed their share of the 60$ pricetag of Diablo 3. After that, they are no owed or promised any amount of money. It's how the game industry has made it's profits since games began to be sold to the public. The RMAH cut that Blizzard earns is 0 if people don't use it.

Since the Players want to make money off of something they had no part in creating, Blizzard earns a small percentage of the items sold in monetary value.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    100 is not some magic denominator for how mad you can be. It's a game, get over yourself. It will take you literally 30 minutes to get 5 stacks of valor going. I am more than sure you will see multiple Treasure Goblins in that time.

In thirty minutes you would have accomplished *nothing else* in your life worth mentioning. This is also what you will accomplish in Diablo 3 in twenty times that amount of recreational time.

Disconnects happen. I got dropped in Inferno HC in the middle of a fight, how do you think that went? Pretty bad. Mad? A little. Cussing Mad? Nah. It happens.

---------- Post added 2012-06-20 at 01:46 PM ----------

Blizzard is guaranteed their share of the 60$ pricetag of Diablo 3. After that, they are no owed or promised any amount of money. It's how the game industry has made it's profits since games began to be sold to the public. The RMAH cut that Blizzard earns is 0 if people don't use it.

Since the Players want to make money off of something they had no part in creating, Blizzard earns a small percentage of the items sold in monetary value.
    Couldn't have sad it any better myself. But it'll fall on deaf ears, people will continue to think that RMAH is the devil.