Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Pandaren Phoenix

So ZOMGWTFBBQSAUCE. Ok thats that out of the way. SOOOOOO is this the new meta mount from the new raids or do we think this is a rep thing?

I dont care,i just want that thing,so beatiful

I don't know, but they're gorgeous...definitely have to get one if I can. (fingers crossed that they have a "landed" animation instead of just the flapping)

inb4 pet store mount and everyone says its ugly.... :<

Deleted
    My money is on Glory+Rare drop from final bosses of T14 mount. And yeah it's.. great. Really great. I really like the design, and the fact that it will probably a small, non too bright mount. Just a really detailed one.

Deleted
    Always hated the original and purple phoenix, but this new ones looks awesome!

It's def a meta achievement mount, with hopefully one of them available through rep or a rarespawn or something. I'll do whatever it takes to get the black one...<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Unrelated - I'm throwing all my money at the screen but nothing's happening. Look at it's feet! And feathers! And EVERYTHING. It's so beautiful and I want it so bad it's not funny.

Related - Rep grind, or possibly dungeon/raid drops, perhaps raid achievement rewards. Maybe even guild level/achievement reward? I just hope it stays in game and isn't a store mount. It doesn't look like store-mount material(not enough glow, rofl) and comes in four colors, so I just hope it actually is obtainable without spilling IRL cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Peacocks, boo, I like my shiny mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I think they look alright. Still think the original looks the best though. Hopefully they will be available to people in game though :< (not stupid blizz store, probably not shiny/large enough for blizz store anyways).

Would make sweet raid/dungeon meta achievement mounts.

Also, phoenix with legs! i wonder how those damn wings fold. I wish Ashes had an idle ground animation instead of the ADHD never stop flapping we got now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 99% sure it'll have a landing animation due to the feet.

Now, that out of the way, my money's on one of them being a Meta mount, one being a rare spawn flying around somewhere (Like the Time Lost), one being a guild reward and the last one being a rare dungeon drop.

That's just my prediction.

That's a pretty sexy mount

Deleted
    It looks like they put Al'ar and the Cenarion Hippogryph in the blender with some superglue and this came out on the other end. I like it.

More phoenixes for my phoenix collection. :3

Deleted
    I don't care what I have to do, the black one will be mine! Those orange eyes look awesome. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nekobe140 View Post
    I'm 99% sure it'll have a landing animation due to the feet.
    Don't be too sure. Hippogryphs had legs and it wasn't until middle of WotLK that they actually landed.

There being four of them reminds me of the four drakes of the (insert cardinal direction) wind mounts from Cataclysm. So your guesses are likely.
    Last edited by Adeivus; 2012-06-20 at 08:13 PM.

Makes my ashes all the less special snowflake. Oh well, back to riding Mim's head.

"we are totally gonna have HUNDREDS of new mounts. They will not just be recolored old mounts, we swear!" - Official blue lie

It looks nice, but just show that Activision-Blizzard are liers just like EA

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    "we are totally gonna have HUNDREDS of new mounts. They will not just be recolored old mounts, we swear!" - Official blue lie

It looks nice, but just show that Activision-Blizzard are liers just like EA
    If it was recolored, it'd look like http://www.wowhead.com/spell=88990#s...hots:id=267099, in a different color.

As it does not, I think it's safe to assume they've held up to the bargain.

The skeleton is the same, different skin. Otherwise it'd be all fwoosh! fiery and such.

I love this, want the black one bad o.o