Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Which lore character was/is the biggest failure?

just wondering who you think is the biggest failure, current characters or ones from the past.

gotta say, Asric and Jadaar must be up there....

10+ Year Old Account
    garrosh. i love how they made him. Hate how everybody hates him...
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Failure as in failed to do anything right or written badly?

If you're talking about the latter, I'm going to say Med'an.
    As for the former, it's Garrosh.

Deleted
    Rhonin, for obvious reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dranosh Saurfang, the arms warrior who tried to DPS the Lich King before the tank could properly establish aggro.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    just wondering who you think is the biggest failure, current characters or ones from the past.

gotta say, Asric and Jadaar must be up there....
    But Asric and Jadaar are hilarious

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Med'an..... Really... Med'an... noone can take that title away from him...

Illidan. The guy was a fucking failure to everyone. He could do nothing right. The guy should have been killed a long time ago and I hope he never comes back.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Basically anyone in TBC.

Deleted
    I love Illidan so the whole bc thing hurts likes hell.

Rhonin or Med'an. Raptor Army Mary-Sue or God-Mode Mary Sue? Tough choice.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Dranosh Saurfang, the arms warrior who tried to DPS the Lich King before the tank could properly establish aggro.
    Well that happens when a DPS don't speak the same language as the tank does....

Saurfang:[Orchish] hey tank pull
    Fordragon:[Common] Arthas! The blood of your father, of your people demands justice!
    Saurfang:[Orchish] What?.... Should i pull?
    Fordragon:[Common] Come forth coward, and answer for your crimes!
    Saurfang:[Orchish] Oks... i will pull... but remenber to take agro!
    *Saurfang pulls*
    *Saurfang dies*
    Saurfang:[Orchish] Rezz....
    *Arthas steal Saurfang's soul*
    Saurfang whisper Arthas: Fuck you!

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Illidan. The guy was a fucking failure to everyone. He could do nothing right. The guy should have been killed a long time ago and I hope he never comes back.
    Well maybe in the Lore he was a ¨failure¨ but that doesn't mean that his lore is shit...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    How dare you.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well maybe in the Lore he was a ¨failure¨ but that doesn't mean that his lore is shit...
    I didn't say his lore was shit. The hell are you talking about?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    How dare you.
    Illidan fanboy here. lol

I love how people are crazy over him but half the time dont even know what he was about. And that he was a selfish prick that wanted nothing but more power and did anything he could for it. But people like him because thats how Blizzard made him.

They made him for all the TBC fanboys and all the sheep did just that, follow suite and stick up for him even when hes a complete asshole who fucked shit up for SOOOO many people.

I think Gul'dan was a complete fail. He broke away from his clan and betrayed them to listen to some stupid voice in his head and when he got to his destination he got raped and tortured by thousands of ghosts.

I dont care who you are thats a fail right there. =P

Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post
    Illidan fanboy here. lol

I love how people are crazy over him but half the time dont even know what he was about. And that he was a selfish prick that wanted nothing but more power and did anything he could for it. But people like him because thats how Blizzard made him.

They made him for all the TBC fanboys and all the sheep did just that, follow suite and stick up for him even when hes a complete asshole who fucked shit up for SOOOO many people.

I think Gul'dan was a complete fail. He broke away from his clan and betrayed them to listen to some stupid voice in his head and when he got to his destination he got raped and tortured by thousands of ghosts.

Illidan actually wasn't a selfish prick, but whatever. I don't count anything involving Illidan that was put into WoW (BT or god awful WoE) as doing his character any kind of justice.

OT: Arthas the emo king.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Illidan was amazing. Biggest failure was Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post
    Illidan fanboy here. lol

I'm not a fanatic about him, so I'm not a fanboy. What a terrible term.

Oh and also, I do know the lore, my liking of Illidan is just, the reasons you mention there are the reasons I like him. He also wasn't THAT selfish. Go run Well Of Eternity. (For the most part. He's also voiced by a great voice actor.)
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2012-06-21 at 08:58 PM.

For me, it's Tyrande. I know little about her lore, I just find her so fucking annoying. Too helpless, ya know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    I'm not fanatic about him, so I'm not a fanboy. What a terrible term.

Oh and also, I do know the lore, my liking of Illidan is just, the reasons you mention there are the reasons I like him. He also wasn't THAT selfish. Go run Well Of Eternity. (For the most part. He's also voiced by a great voice actor.)
    In WC3 yeah - in WoW not so much. Just like Kael'thas and Arthas - great WC3 voices - horrible WoW voices. Yuck.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann