Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well his latest songs are definitely better than that crappy shit on his old album... well maybe it's just me, because I love edited music, and he has tons of vocal effects which ultimately changes his baby voice to a bit of a more normal level!

And I have to say that I despised him... so I guess it's all fine!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would choose Bieber before Rammstein ANY DAY.
    Justsayn.

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Try listening to this on full volume, if you still like bieber more - you're beyond saving:

God it's been years since I listened to this song.

Good choice in an attempt to save him though

On topic: I supposed your musical tastes are changing OP? A lot of people in my family like country, and while I can't stand it, when I'm around it a lot I end up enjoying a song or two.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bieber is an insult to Canadian music, someone tell the spoiled brat that his fame will be short lived and in another 5 years no one will remember his name, it will be another painful memory for those stupid enough to remember it. Pop music is living proof that one catchy song can grant you fame, it's too bad long after any pop artist is dead, no one will remember them. They won't go down in history as being unique individuals with amazing song writing skills and vocal ability (Freddie Mercury for instance) or the ability to transcend multiple genres and push the boundaries of music to new areas (Miles Davis anyone?). No, long after these pop stars are dead, people will still be remembering the true legends of music, all the brilliant singers and song writers who actually changed a generation of youth and culture. The only thing people will remember them for is how shitty their music sounded because of all the auto tuning, overbearing use of digital effects and the same beat over and over again with no syncopation.

Nothing wrong with you, OP.

I really don't understand all the hate, Bieber is doing what he likes and is getting a lot of money by doing so.
    While his music may not be for everyone, he seems to be pretty popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Kesolovac View Post
    Listen to the music, hate the artist, or love him and have sex with him, who cares, you shouldn't. If you like it, enjoy it and don't gve a shit about others opinions.
    ThisThisThis! It also applies to everything. Live ya life 'mon.
    Last edited by Nest; 2012-06-22 at 12:33 AM.
    Hi

It might be the fact that now usher is his manager
    I still dont care for him or his tunes though

10+ Year Old Account
    Listen to the music, hate the artist, or love him and have sex with him, who cares, you shouldn't. If you like it, enjoy it and don't gve a shit about others opinions.
    Mindless...

head over to the nearest man store and turn in your penis and testicles

If you like his (read: her) music, more power to you. I do not get the attraction at all and think he's (read: she's) incredibly overrated, but I can accept that people like things that I don't like. :P

People have given me flack for liking Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears (their stuff from like 10+ years ago, anyway), but to hell with 'em.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Nothing wrong with you, OP.

I really don't understand all the hate, Bieber is doing what he likes and is getting a lot of money by doing so.
    While his music may not be for everyone, he seems to be pretty popular.
    I am a musician and was playing and performing music when the brat was still potty training, where is my millions of dollars and a mansion in Hollywood? I was singing in choirs when I was 8 years old, and have been performing in bands since I was 16, yet I am not rich or famous. Just goes to show you that the real young musicians who actually work hard, don't get anywhere in today's society because unless you sell out, you won't sell enough albums to sustain a career and you won't be able to afford to tour. The music industry is a joke and unless you have had a following for 20+ years as a rock band, you won't get anywhere unless you make overproduced bubble gum music to sell to the teeny boppers out there who don't have a clue what being a musician is all about, or how to play an instrument or even sing properly.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2012-06-24 at 11:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    head over to the nearest man store and turn in your penis and testicles
    I don't like Bieber either but considering your avatar, I don't think that you're in a position to make such a call.

Lets keep this civil. :P

But yeah, his latest songs are definitely miles better than his old ones, Can't even be compared. He still sucks though. He just got lucky.

All the Bieber hate is pathetic. Plenty of people make crappy music, but the hate towards him is just on another level. At least he's a talented singer. People just cant stand to see this kid getting more money and girls before he's turned 18 than most will in their entire life.

tldr; jealousy lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Findus View Post
    All the Bieber hate is pathetic. Plenty of people make crappy music, but the hate towards him is just on another level. At least he's a talented singer. People just cant stand to see this kid getting more money and girls before he's turned 18 than most will in their entire life.

tldr; jealousy lol!
    I hate to break it to you, but he's not popular because of his talent, he's popular because of his looks (which I don't get either, but there it is). If he wasn't a pretty face to look at, you could bet your bottom dollar that he wouldn't be anywhere near as popular as he is.

Of course he wouldn't. You dont become a popstar unless you're good looking. What I'm saying is at least this guy has got some talent besides his looks, unlike a lot of popstars.

Of course he wouldn't. You dont become a popstar unless you're good looking. What I'm saying is at least this guy has got some talent besides his looks, unlike a lot of popstars.
    And that's a matter of opinion. I've seen some of his live performances. The boy can dance, I'll give him that, but his voice is really nothing special live.

a lot of people on the internet tend to "jump on the bandwagon", because it`s cool and everyone hates JB, so for the sake of getting flamed or called stupid, everyone just does it.

i really, really doubt half the people that hate him, have listened to a single song, in fact as far as their hate goes is as simple as this "he`s a gay little kid".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    a lot of people on the internet tend to "jump on the bandwagon", because it`s cool and everyone hates JB, so for the sake of getting flamed or called stupid, everyone just does it.

i really, really doubt half the people that hate him, have listened to a single song, in fact as far as their hate goes is as simple as this "he`s a gay little kid".
    Cattle behavior, basic brain function, can't really blame them, it's how the average human works anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    And that's a matter of opinion. I've seen some of his live performances. The boy can dance, I'll give him that, but his voice is really nothing special live.
    Sure it is, my point still stands though. Why does he get soo much more hate than any other artist? He doesn't have any huge scandals of doing coke off of hookers, he doesn't beat his girlfriend(lol), and he's an, lets say average, singer and dancer. What about that deserves so much hatred, with people saying he deserves to die and whatnot?

Sure it is, my point still stands though. Why does he get soo much more hate than any other artist? He doesn't have any huge scandals of doing coke off of hookers, he doesn't beat his girlfriend(lol), and he's an, lets say average, singer and dancer. What about that deserves so much hatred, with people saying he deserves to die and whatnot?
    I really don't think he gets more hate than any other artist. He's just the one you hear the most about because he is so popular. He's in the limelight a lot so of course you're going to hear a lot more opinions on him than the less well-known artists. It's inevitable.

The death threats are sensational outliers who blow it way out of proportion, yes, but those are not to be pasted over the entirety of people who don't like him. I don't like his music but I'm not going to send him death threats. I just won't listen to his music.

Deleted
    Uh-oh looks like you're turning gay, better kill yourself now before you start dressing like Cher!

on a more serious note if you like his music you like it. nothing wrong with it just means you're not that smart by following the band wagon of hate and actually liking his music.