10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    He was probably working on it for a years beforehand.
    Just can't believe people can work on something for so many years without finishing it
    He still prints new chapters ya know. Like the berserk author there are complications.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    He still prints new chapters ya know. Like the berserk author there are complications.
    i know, i mostly meant finish something in a reasonable amount of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know, i mostly meant finish something in a reasonable amount of time.
    Berserk is almost as bad ya know...And then we get the author of D.N.Angel now THAT is a bad author...For making fans wait that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah though i still need to watch last weeks episode.

Oh and @Zath a high/good rating does not a bootlegger disprove. Case in point there was a website called discountanimeondvd or some such. GREAT customer service, based in america very low ass prices and so on. Catch is they were mainly selling hong king rips(which ironically were BETTER PACKED AND PRESENTED than the regular versions). Now i go thinking "ok they're based in california maybe they have it in with someone" anyways they get shut down for selling bootleg anime at some point. Now this company HK rips aside seemed goddamn legit with good reviews and so on(they only sold HK rips of shows/boxsets that didn't have a US version) But they weren't.

So yeah moral of the story is you'd be surprised at both the rep known bootleggers get as well as how nice thei boxsets look(ws're talking red velvet lining in a wood box nice).
    TBH if it's that nice and it works just fine on my TV I don't really care. Publishers disappoint me enough as is with the money grabbing they do with BD discs.

You DO know that was the classic "first episodes different" thing right?
    Yeah, I know....

If I do add it back in though it would be pretty low on the list of things I want to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Oh? Did not know, thanks. Hopefully it will be better this time.
    I just want season 4 to have an OVA expanding on the ending TBH.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say Casshern sins is one of the more interesting animes ive seen, its premise is not so much violence, but robots finding humanity through death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beh. I didn't think it would be so impossibly hard to find a place that sells anime curtains/bedsheets. :|

Or pillow cases for that matter.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-06-22 at 03:35 AM.

Mmm. Don't know if you guys already know, but some of you Madoka fans can get some awesome Madoka themed waffers and cards that come with them off of j-list,

I think that's pretty cool, but I'm probably late...

Anyway, I watched Persona 4 a while back, and I got to say, it was pretty awesome, and the fact that I'm playing Persona 3 Portable makes me want to buy a Vita just for when Persona 4 Golden comes out...
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Beh. I didn't think it would be so impossibly hard to find a place that sells anime curtains/bedsheets. :|

since you loved steins;gate so much, you know the next production robotics;notes is getting animated for october (est.)

10+ Year Old Account
    since you loved steins;gate so much, you know the next production robotics;notes is getting animated for october (est.)
    [video=youtube;PBoC2CDyy44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBoC2CDyy44[video]
    Very excited for it. Hope they tie it in with S;G somehow noticeable.

Very excited for it. Hope they tie it in with S;G somehow noticeable.
    I think it's just like Chaos;Head where it's in the same universe, but theirs no real tie ins.

10+ Year Old Account

Amazon?

Few others, but they're in Japanese =\

Hey just stopping in and wondering if anyone here has watched School Rumble and what you thought of it because as of right now I'm a bit confused lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Amazon?

Few others, but they're in Japanese =\
    Amazon.. Ebay.. big anime/manga stores..

Nothing. The only room decorations I could find where wall scrolls.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 07:11 AM ----------

Just saw first episode of Tsuritama.

What. Did. I. Just. Watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazon.. Ebay.. big anime/manga stores..

Nothing. The only room decorations I could find where wall scrolls.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 07:11 AM ----------

Just saw first episode of Tsuritama.

What. Did. I. Just. Watch.
    Don't know what you just watched.

http://www.curtain-damashii.com/

For some curtains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know what you just watched.

http://www.curtain-damashii.com/

For some curtains.
    Awesome site, some really great designs. But daamn, $250 just for some curtains?

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome site, some really great designs. But daamn, $250 just for some curtains?
    Custom made and high quality, not to mention shipping. So yeah sadly it's expensive as hell. =\

10+ Year Old Account
    Custom made and high quality, not to mention shipping. So yeah sadly it's expensive as hell. =\
    I'll have to think about it.. some of them look simply amazing (especially Madoka Magica and Touhou), but I'm still going to keep looking.

I wonder if a bedsheet would look any good, would be slightly strange having it longways though for a window.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to think about it.. some of them look simply amazing (especially Madoka Magica and Touhou), but I'm still going to keep looking.

I wonder if a bedsheet would look any good, would be slightly strange having it longways though for a window.
    Ehh... bed sheet isn't much of a good idea as you generally don't see it, and essentially covered by blankets to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account

LOL yeahhhh there is a reason even I don't have those and i have daikamura out all the time and wall scrolls as basic decor with some figures i got as bonuses for CE item,s out and so on. Trust me not easy...Also looking at getting anime towels and some tea cups. I already have anime coffee mugs.

BTW i;m kinda known for spending obscene amounts on my hobby LOL.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Mmm. Don't know if you guys already know, but some of you Madoka fans can get some awesome Madoka themed waffers and cards that come with them off of j-list,

I think that's pretty cool, but I'm probably late...

Anyway, I watched Persona 4 a while back, and I got to say, it was pretty awesome, and the fact that I'm playing Persona 3 Portable makes me want to buy a Vita just for when Persona 4 Golden comes out...
    Interesting. I actually just finished it. Pretty good sow. Though i don;t get all the hype...Ok was fun and i GUESS i can see it especially if you were watching from the start but still i dunno.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Hey just stopping in and wondering if anyone here has watched School Rumble and what you thought of it because as of right now I'm a bit confused lol.

WATCHED LOL I OWN the whole series man. Welll everything released in america anime wise. And yeah was quite funny.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 10:03 AM ----------

Ehh... bed sheet isn't much of a good idea as you generally don't see it, and essentially covered by blankets to begin with.
    Speak for yourself. Covers AKA comforter and regular sheets are pretty much always on the floor...OOOH RIGHT I DO own some anime pillow cases. SE edition stuff. Like the ones from the old LE haruhi set and some from a few games such as my Otomedius LE one and my Agarest War LE one(yeah i have the Oppai mousepad from that as well). I also have some anime mousepads(non oppai) from pre orders/Rightstuf bonuses.

Basically ya gotta hit LE for some of the really juicy stuff.