Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

"Canadian High School!"

Justin Bieber was on the David Letterman show earlier this week. The host poked fun at Bieber's new tattoo and encouraged him not to get anymore of them. He said people were going overboard and turning their bodies into murals like the "Sistine Chapel". To which the Biebs replied "I'm not going for the SIXTEENTH Chapel." David Letterman was clearly amused by this comment and after a brief pause exclaimed, "Canadian High School!"

The interview has Justin Bieber fans known as "Beliebers" in a frenzy. They have bombarded David Letterman's Twitter page with threatening messages and vowed never to watch his show again. Video footage below:

In an earlier interview with Letterman from last year about the pop singer's controversial paternity suit, Bieber appeared to not understand what the word "disrobing" means. See the video:

Finally Bieber admitted to not knowing what the word "German" means in an interview that took place in New Zealand. The singer exclaimed, "We don't say that in America." Watch below:

Classic example of the nickelback phenomenon, the rest of canada wishes it didnt exists, and does not want to be compared to it.

GAWD! We FINALLY get rid of Celine....and THIS is what comes along next !!!!

PS - he has the equivalent of your GED - I don't think he's ever actually set foot in HS (pretty sure he was home schooled and just wrote his high school equivalency when he could)
    Last edited by Eliandal; 2012-06-23 at 03:28 AM.

Someone should throw another water bottle at him, maybe he(?)'ll get the hint.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a dummy. Then again, the girls of my generation are pants-on-head retarded when it comes to liking the right kind of guy.

Also, isn't Letterman's target audience a lot older than twelve year old girls?
    Last edited by Nadev; 2012-06-23 at 03:31 AM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

I saw that Letterman vid a while ago. Justin Bieber is a fucking twat, when Letterman reached out for his arm he freaked out. The look on his face is just a rich spoiled kid.

---------- Post added 2012-06-23 at 11:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    What a dummy. Then again, the girls of my generation are pants-on-head retarded when it comes to liking the right kind of guy.

Also, isn't Letterman's target audience a lot older than twelve year old girls?
    Doesn't matter; talk show hosts interview celebrities.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I saw that Letterman vid a while ago. Justin Bieber is a fucking twat, when Letterman reached out for his arm he freaked out. The look on his face is just a rich spoiled kid.

---------- Post added 2012-06-23 at 11:37 AM ----------

Doesn't matter; talk show hosts interview celebrities.
    I think he meant that the threats on Twitter wouldnt do much to Dave's ratings, as said threateners would be tucked in to bed at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Proof that females are indeed incredibly evil creatures, hypnotized by the sight of a goofy looking twink like Justin Bareback.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    Proof that females are indeed incredibly evil creatures, hypnotized by the sight of a goofy looking twink like Justin Brokeback.
    Poor taste, I know.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    Proof that females are indeed incredibly evil creatures, hypnotized by the sight of a goofy looking twink like Justin Bareback.
    Psh... there are plenty of men who like Justin Bieber, and plenty of women who don't like him. I for one cannot even go all the way through one of his songs without turning it off. Now, Ivan Rebroff.... there was a real singer

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, all toughy toughy with a teenager but at the same time tucks the balls away when Madonna comes to his show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    Funny, all toughy toughy with a teenager but at the same time tucks the balls away when Madonna comes to his show.

Yeah, but have you SEEN the arms Madonna is rocking? Makes Beiber look like a toothpick (Not that that's difficult to do!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    Yeah, but have you SEEN the arms Madonna is rocking? Makes Beiber look like a toothpick (Not that that's difficult to do!)
    He is a little too skinny for someone at that age and with that kind of money...
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

This just in: Teen music star doesn't have as advanced a vocabulary and level of cultural exposure as a 65 year old broadcaster.

More at 11.

I like the look of "oh shit what did I just say" on Bieber's face

i went to a canadian high school and the only reason i've ever heard of the sistine chapel is because i played Civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    This just in: Teen music star doesn't have as advanced a vocabulary and level of cultural exposure as a 65 year old broadcaster.

More at 11.
    You don't have to be a 65 year old broadcaster to know what the Sistine Chapel is. Disrobing, I'll give you, though it's rather obvious if you take a second to think about it. Him not knowing what German means is just a fail, though.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    i went to a canadian high school and the only reason i've ever heard of the sistine chapel is because i played Civilization.
    Yeah, the Canadian school system is standardized by province for one thing, there are no federal standards for secondary school.

And then a different province might have different focuses.

Knowing what the Sistine chapel is; won't help you repair a car. It won't help you help you with bookkeeping. It won't help you run an office. It won't aide you in administering the proper dosage of a drug. Unless you are going into art (which is a fail in and of itself for most people) knowing what the Sistine chapel is won't do shit for you.

Any time you spend in high school learning what the Sistine chapel is, is time that could have better been spent learning something else. There is no reason why anybody who doesn't give a crap about European art, should care what the Sistine chapel is.

Why only that it's the chapel in the Apostolic Palace, the place which houses the Pope, and the 'Mecca" of Catholicism. It was also the forefront of the Renaissance, where culture, music, art, technology exploded, giving famous artists such as Michelangelo and Botticeli their masterpieces. Oh lets not forget that the Pope was one of the most influential persons throughout history.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what? I know people who would have no clue what a chapel is, let alone the Sistine Chapel. But I am dumbfounded that somebody in the first world has not heard of Germany. What the frack.