See where a little tear-bending can get you? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by cousinjemima View Post
    Can anyone explain to me how amon was able to take away peoples bending using blood bending? I know the connection with the elements was severed but how? Was it explained? I was preocupied when/if it was explained.
    I was going with blood clots or closing the energy pathways that are in the body that translate the power to bend, but after seeing the back story, I kind of tink there will be a story on how he seeks out the skill to do it. If the best water bender healer can't undo the bending of one of her own kind, then there is something else at play.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Idk Tarrlok redeemed himself or what I think he would say, "ended a very sad story, so nobody would ever have to read it again"

The expertise of the creators as storytellers really shines threw rite there. Masterful, and perfect even down to the voice acting, at that moment you really could get the emotion conveyed.
    I don't know, if Amon survived a point blank lightning bolt that should be a 1 hit kill I just don't think an explosion is going to do him in.

was to short for me but i did love the story

Quote Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
    I don't know, if Amon survived a point blank lightning bolt that should be a 1 hit kill I just don't think an explosion is going to do him in.
    Combat is different then having your defences down. Besides, they were so far out, even a great water bender who was wounded would not make it to shore, imho.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Combat is different then having your defences down. Besides, they were so far out, even a great water bender who was wounded would not make it to shore, imho.
    They could create a nice flat iceberg-like surface to float on.

Anyone else constantly refreshing this page? =D

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    They could create a nice flat iceberg-like surface to float on.
    True.
    Just have a feeling that, it will be the end of that.

I sorta want only 2 more seasons and then go to another avatar, the earth bender with Korra's desendents helping him/her

Yup, never been so satisfied with a season finale in any show before. This had more of a series finale feeling to it, but man oh man am I looking forward to next season.

True.
    Just have a feeling that, it will be the end of that.
    Oh yeah, I completely agree!

Deleted
    Anyone but me dies a little inside when the benders get their powers stolen?

10+ Year Old Account
    come on season 2, we need info on it NOW
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

So just to point out, you guys just notice how Mako in passing just moves a boulder to get into the tunnels at the start? I hope they introduce a duel element bender in combat soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the farmers market with my "so called girl-friend"
    Kinda makes you wounder what the conflict will accrue in the next season. Perhaps it'll take place some years after this event?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Q: What's Black, White and Asian all at the same time?
    A: Pandas. Easing racial tensions since 1999.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Korra can restore bending to people then... holy cow!

Tahno could still possibly be a Team Avatar member! waaaaannnnt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinjemima View Post
    Anyone else constantly refreshing this page? =D
    raises hand.

but i am so glad that they didn't make spiderlin a nonbender for next season.

---------- Post added 2012-06-23 at 04:26 PM ----------

So just to point out, you guys just notice how Mako in passing just moves a boulder to get into the tunnels at the start? I hope they introduce a duel element bender in combat soon.
    I think that was korra who did that....
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post

I think that was korra who did that....
    oh derp, prob... I would still love a twist where we can see some of the benders duel bend.

That would be a neat concept for the next two seasons. Jump ahead by x years until another conflict. Could introduce new character dynamics: marriages, kids, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    come on season 2, we need info on it NOW
    Someone linked an interview with the creators earlier on in the thread, and they said that they had just finished all the story stuff and had sent it to be animated. Although, I have no idea how long that takes.