Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I did enjoy SWtor alot, sadly everyone dissapeared and the bugs never got fixed (I believe they still are present).
    Many did get fixed, not all. Their are bugs still present in wow as well. Welcome to software development.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Many did get fixed, not all. Their are bugs still present in wow as well. Welcome to software development.
    So you cant die in a WZ anymore and stay dead at respawn? Forcing you to leave the game? Isnt that long since I did that.
    Jugg Death's Demise - Impetus Norvegicus - Kazzak EU

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    So you cant die in a WZ anymore and stay dead at respawn? Forcing you to leave the game? Isnt that long since I did that.
    That one I'm not sure about. Never had it happen to me yet. I said many not all.

Nope, but Blizzard certainly raised the bar for MMO's with WoW. Not necessarily graphics, but they've added a lot of features and neat little things over the years and let's be honest, that's what people want nowadays. An MMO full of cool things and stuff to do to keep them busy. Not a game like SWTOR where it felt incredibly empty. This isn't BC. It doesn't work that way anymore. No one wants to sit in a capital and spam for hours.